Range Finder

Hi all, I am totally new to this and have been reading through the forums recently which has been quite enlightening.

What I would like to ask is where can I find the previous days basic charts for the FTSE market?

I am interested in looking at the hourly chart and the 5 minute chart.

Do I need to open a demo account to access this information?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Forget it...pack it all in before you start, and do not deposit any money and attempt to enter the markets.

Haven't you read the posts here?

Spread Betting is rigged up to the hill, you can't win and you won't win. The big bad bookies are out to get ya!

Also don't bother trading any other way either, becasue its all gambling and no one ever succeeds. Even when you get your entry right and price moves in your favor, you never win, its rigged.

Best thing you can do is believe all the ghost story's here and go and hide under your bed and never think of trading again.

Be scared..be very scared!

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'm joking of course!

You can get your charts on any of the SB firms when you open an account, you don't need to deposit money.

I recommend IG if you are interested in spread betting.

You don't need to open an account. You can google FTSE 100 1 hour chart and after clicking a few buttons you'll have it.

I'm joking of course!

You can get your charts on any of the SB firms when you open an account, you don't need to deposit money.

I recommend IG if you are interested in spread betting.

Cheers Dax. I have been following your thread with interest. I have just been looking at the FTSE candle stick chart. Going to have to learn how to read the thing now.

investing.com was lagging a bit for me. I have just opened a demo account with CMC Markets. It was quick and easy to open and so far looks very good for charts and charting tools.

A lot to play around with for a newbie anyway.

CMC - Steal For Free....ohhh, noooo ;)

Forget it...pack it all in before you start, and do not deposit any money and attempt to enter the markets.

Haven't you read the posts here?

Spread Betting is rigged up to the hill, you can't win and you won't win. The big bad bookies are out to get ya!

Also don't bother trading any other way either, becasue its all gambling and no one ever succeeds. Even when you get your entry right and price moves in your favor, you never win, its rigged.

Best thing you can do is believe all the ghost story's here and go and hide under your bed and never think of trading again.

Be scared..be very scared!

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Hahahahahaha .
I LUUUUV this first reply DAX ,,, Great one .
Cheers,
George :cool:

Hi all, I am totally new to this and have been reading through the forums recently which has been quite enlightening.

What I would like to ask is where can I find the previous days basic charts for the FTSE market?

I am interested in looking at the hourly chart and the 5 minute chart.

Do I need to open a demo account to access this information?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Demo accounts tend to show functionality rather than act as a proper resource for charts etc.

You may be better off opening a live account.