Hello Everyone !! Want Some Intraday Trading System

dipaarti

Hello everyone !! I am a Newbie..

I need robust technical trading system which can be applied to 5 Minute chart. I am from India and I love to trade on index Futures only. I dont know any thing about investment and dont want to learn.

Thanks in Advance,
Dipesh

I need robust technical trading system which can be applied to 5 Minute chart. I am from India and I love to trade on index Futures only. I dont know any thing about investment and dont want to learn.

Thanks in Advance,
Dipesh

ahh! welcome dipaarti.

nice to meet the people who fund my lifestyle.

if you get bored, just send me your account number and sort code, close your broker, and just cut out the middleman.

thanks.

Hi Dipesh

Well i can start by telling you that whatever you are looking for wont come to you easy and more importantly...THERE IS NO MAGICAL TRADING SECRET that will make you huge amounts of cash. If possible, find someone who is a profitable trader and if they are willing to teach you what they do, you will be well on your way. If you dnt know any traders who would be willing to teach you and get you on your feet you could try this website Welcome to Futurescomsignals , it has really helped my trading but more importantly helped me understand why we have put on the trade so that you could implement a trading strategy based on these methods on your own.

Best of luck and let me know how you get along.

I hate to disappoint you trendie, But I rather suspect that our new Indian friend may in fact hail from somewhere closer to the U.K. or, even, from within U.K. My money's on Wasp.
Hiya Chris - how's it hangin'? Hope you're keeping well.
:cheesy:

Hi

Please give me free money. I don't want to work but want £1000 a week. Thank you.

Hi

Please give me free money. I don't want to work but want £1000 a week. Thank you.

Shadowninja,

You took me wrong. I really appreciate T2W forum & members. They did excellent job by posting really helpful articles and blogs. Yesterday almost whole day I went on reading all articles, blogs,etc. I never said i dont wont to work and want free money. Basically, All UK and US markets and trading style there are matured ones, whereas in India there is very less appetite to technicals & automated trading. Even we are not allowed to do automated trading using systems (!!).

Currently I am doing trading based on my personal research and my system is working ok for me. However I am in search of good & robust system which allows me to do better then ok.

I am here to learn something for 'legendary' members for the forum.

as per my knowledge forums are meant for this.

Anyways,
Thanks for your views.

-Dipesh

PS : I can share my trading style if you want.

Hi Dipesh

Well i can start by telling you that whatever you are looking for wont come to you easy and more importantly...THERE IS NO MAGICAL TRADING SECRET that will make you huge amounts of cash. If possible, find someone who is a profitable trader and if they are willing to teach you what they do, you will be well on your way. If you dnt know any traders who would be willing to teach you and get you on your feet you could try this website Welcome to Futurescomsignals , it has really helped my trading but more importantly helped me understand why we have put on the trade so that you could implement a trading strategy based on these methods on your own.

Best of luck and let me know how you get along.

King,

Sorry to say, but I am not interested in your service. Since I can't trade signal generated outside India !!

- Dipesh

I hate to disappoint you trendie, But I rather suspect that our new Indian friend may in fact hail from somewhere closer to the U.K. or, even, from within U.K. My money's on Wasp.
Hiya Chris - how's it hangin'? Hope you're keeping well.
:cheesy:

Sir,

I am from India only. No UK. Not even Closer to UK. I didnt understood " My money's on Wasp"

- Dipesh

Dipesh,
Your opening post did not look as if it was meant to be taken seriously because new members don't tend to say things like "I dont know any thing about investment and dont want to learn" in their opening post. Those that do, don't want - or expect - to be taken seriously, hence the witty and scarcastic replies. 'Wasp' is a former member of T2W and I thought it was him returning under a new name as a joke to poke fun at us all.
Tim.

In short...

STOCH slow 3 min blue line goes under red
and also Yellow goes underneath blue of MACD 1 min is the time to short. (Opp to buy)

Thanks in Advance,
Dipesh

STOCH slow 3 min blue line goes under red
and also Yellow goes underneath blue of MACD 1 min is the time to short. (Opp to buy)