Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER

dipaarti

Hello Everyone !!,

I require realtime data vendor for NSE (National Stock Exchange of India) Futures & Options Segment (F&O) for my registered version of AMI Broker.

Anyone from India using AMI Broker please help me.

Thanks in Advance,
Dipesh.
[email protected]

Hi Dipaarti

Are you actually in India ? Otherwise as an NRI I dont think you can trade F/O.

If you want reliable data, depending on what time scale you are trading, you might have to apply to the xchanges directly - or try reuters or bloomberg India - the latter 2 are the expensive options.
Yrs
CT.

Realtime Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER and Metastock

Hello Everyone !!,

I require realtime data vendor for NSE (National Stock Exchange of India) Futures & Options Segment (F&O) for my registered version of AMI Broker.

Anyone from India using AMI Broker please help me.

Thanks in Advance,
Dipesh.
[email protected]

Hi,

There is only one provider who gives all cash and fno of NSE /MCX /NCDEX. rest all are just giving free yahoo data.

The price is very cheap comes to nearly 30 usd per month.Support is 24x7 and best part is in last two yrs as subscriber havent seen any downtime.there is a free demo.

These are links for you to follow.

NSE Real Time Data FnO / Cash For Amiboker

NSE Intraday Tick Data for FnO / Cash For Metastock

MCX /NCDEX Realtime Data Feed To Amibroker N Metastock

Hv Fun!!!

Re: Realtime Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER and Metastock

Hi,

There is only one provider who gives all cash and fno of NSE /MCX /NCDEX. rest all are just giving free yahoo data.

The price is very cheap comes to nearly 30 usd per month.Support is 24x7 and best part is in last two yrs as subscriber havent seen any downtime.there is a free demo.

Hv Fun!!! avoid market-data- provider, they have worst customer support. better try first manshi with different data source like odin, iifl etc

Hi,

Hv Fun!!!

i am surprised you mention a provider manshi which doesnt even have a feed. they r taking from broker terminals and yahoo. the data after broker writes to the hard disk and then takes. there are many such utilities which are available in so many forums for free. why shall for a delayed feed like yahoo? even amibroker gives it free in amiquote.

you can try stockm, i am using it for 3 Months and found accurate and useful. you can get it from w w w.s t o c k m d a t a . c o m. Please remove spaces.

i am surprised you mention a provider manshi which doesnt even have a feed. they r taking from broker terminals and yahoo. the data after broker writes to the hard disk and then takes. there are many such utilities which are available in so many forums for free. why shall for a delayed feed like yahoo? even amibroker gives it free in amiquote.

visit here after a long gap. if u have tradetiger or odin give atry on manshi . thry have 7 days trial . compare it with other how much delay is the data.they also have direct feed. manshi is improving day by day and most affordable

Intraday Data of NSE

Hi..
It seems i have used many data provider GDLF is good but they are charging very high for a normal investor its very good amount . They rest like all providers are not good right now i am using rtlivedata.com they are going well so far .. :)

Realtime data provider

You can try truedatafeed.com they provides 1 min candle stick time of i am using there service they are quite good :clap: