Newbie To Trading

Be careful with the learning part, do not start unless you have good knowledge about this field.
And try it with demo trading first, that'll help you practice your strategies before risking your funds.

Hi,

I suggest you read "The Consistent Trader: How to Build a Winning Trading System, Master Your Psychology, and Earn Consistent Profits in the Forex Market" by Sam Eder.

Study, trade demo long time. Do not rush.

Avoid "Easy cash" systems.

Remember that free systems will never make money. Why will someone give away profitable stuffs?

Welcome.

Don't spend money on gurus or expensive systems. Learn as much as you can from books and free resources before buying anything.

Hi, I am new to trade in stock in Thailand, well I would appreciate if someone advice me with some useful tips and principles. Thank you.
Hi and welcome to T2W. :)

We're here to help with just that. Read our guides and ask questions about anything you don't understand.

You'll soon be trading stock with confidence,

😁

Start with demo trading mate, must for every beginner I would say. It'll definitely give you a better insight to the market

Be careful with the learning part, do not start unless you have good knowledge about this field.
And try it with demo trading first, that'll help you practice your strategies before risking your funds.
Agree.
The first steps are the hardest ones.
"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk."

Focus on learning and improving your skills. This is the only thing that will help you in the long run.

Hi,

I suggest you read "The Consistent Trader: How to Build a Winning Trading System, Master Your Psychology, and Earn Consistent Profits in the Forex Market" by Sam Eder.

Study, trade demo long time. Do not rush.

Avoid "Easy cash" systems.

Remember that free systems will never make money. Why will someone give away profitable stuffs?
Thanks. It's really help me

Learning is very important in every business so be careful about learning because without knowledge and skills it can be hard to become successful and profitable trader.

Hi! I think some of the most helpful things I learned were to manage expectations and how to cope with losses. Realizing that everyone loses money at some point and that it's totally normal helped my confidence and learning when to take a break to relax and think things through after losing were crucial for me. Otherwise, you could make mistakes like revenge trading to try and make that money back. Good luck!

Best trading tip ever is to find your own asset to play.

You may choose any stock or another asset.

You should every day trade on it using minimum money for it.

When you trade one stock every day you begin to understand it's bottoms and highs, which news can influence on your asset.

After a month of day trading like this you'll understand best positions to open your deals.

After that you should trade only if you see your best position. In another variation you shouldn't open the deal.

Always use stop losses. Even if your deal begin profitable. Just move your stop loss higher to safety zone, and after that higher to make money in any case.

Nice to meet you bro.
Where does everybody get their hot stock tips from?

Biggest tip I'd give is focus on risk management and the process of trading first and foremost over money and how much you can make. Money comes with good trading and not the reverse.

Hi, I am new to trade in stock in Thailand, well I would appreciate if someone advice me with some useful tips and principles. Thank you.
Hi fazal... This is sajid . i can help you with this i have few good trading pdfs to learn from scratch. my email [email protected]. send me email with subject Pdf .