Newbie To Trading

fazal

1 0
Hi, I am new to trade in stock in Thailand, well I would appreciate if someone advice me with some useful tips and principles. Thank you.

PaulyZ

35 3
Be careful with the learning part, do not start unless you have good knowledge about this field.
And try it with demo trading first, that'll help you practice your strategies before risking your funds.

hefoba

93 73
Hi,

I suggest you read "The Consistent Trader: How to Build a Winning Trading System, Master Your Psychology, and Earn Consistent Profits in the Forex Market" by Sam Eder.

Study, trade demo long time. Do not rush.

Avoid "Easy cash" systems.

Remember that free systems will never make money. Why will someone give away profitable stuffs?

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

quanttraderx

18 1
Welcome.

Don't spend money on gurus or expensive systems. Learn as much as you can from books and free resources before buying anything.

Ryanharris

4 1
Hi, I believe that you should take your learning part seriously. Make sure that you don’t invest before you have gained good knowledge.

MasterOfCoin

436 161
Hi, I am new to trade in stock in Thailand, well I would appreciate if someone advice me with some useful tips and principles. Thank you.
Hi and welcome to T2W. :)

We're here to help with just that. Read our guides and ask questions about anything you don't understand.

You'll soon be trading stock with confidence,

😁

Beast45

33 4
Start with demo trading mate, must for every beginner I would say. It'll definitely give you a better insight to the market

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock