New to trading

dannyfrei

2 0
I am very new to trading and I think I was scammed by a trading platform. I want to get my money back and did some research on this company called: "MyChargeBack". They claim they can get my money back, but I'm so new to this, and very unsure about the whole thing. Does anyone have any information on MyChargeBack? and how to tell a scam from a legitimate company?

awllee

46 4
The most important thing is psychology.. you need to be able to master and control your emotions and this can take years to do because we have evolved over millions of years to be risk averse. Check out this 5 min video.. hopefully, I'm able to post it here - Why Trading is So Difficult

Reactions: mpups and JLeon2

JLeon2

2 0
Hi there. My name is Daniel and I'm quite new to trading. I need guide on how to be profitable and consistent in trading.
Been a trader for 20 years and profitable for the last few years. Its a long road. Let me know if you need any advice and I should be able to point you in the right direction. twitter is @peakstatecap if you want to hit me on there. Good luck!

JLeon2

2 0
The most important thing is psychology.. you need to be able to master and control your emotions and this can take years to do because we have evolved over millions of years to be risk averse. Check out this 5 min video.. hopefully, I'm able to post it here - Why Trading is So Difficult

Brett Steenbarger is a great authority in this category. He has been around for a long time and worked for many hedge funds and mentored many traders. This is a great blog and has a lot of very helpful psych stuff on it. Highly recommended. http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2007/08/assessing-your-coping-style-as-trader.html

Henow1969

310 38
Hi there. My name is Daniel and I'm quite new to trading. I need guide on how to be profitable and consistent in trading.
Great to see that you are interested in Forex trading. If you want get consistent profit in Forex trading then you should have good plan and money management and you should know what is the Forex and how to trade? And you learn Forex watching youtube videos, reading books and visiting forums where you can ask questions and can read other's members posts related to Forex.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock