New to trading

Dollarsdaniel

Hi there. My name is Daniel and I'm quite new to trading. I need guide on how to be profitable and consistent in trading.

You may want to start in the FAQ sections here at "Trade2win" seems like a great place to start. You need to start reading, reading, reading and try to determine "how" you want trade. For example there's:
  1. Long Term Trend Trading
  2. Short Term Day / Swing Trading
  3. Investing
Then you have to pick the instruments you want to trade, like:
  1. Stocks
  2. Commodities
  3. Options associated with either of the above, then there's
    • Buying Options
    • Selling Options
Also, you'll want to figure out how to make decisions using
  1. Fundamental Analysis
  2. Technical Analysis
  3. Both (the CANSLIM method for example uses both, Larry Williams likes to use both)

Hi there. My name is Daniel and I'm quite new to trading. I need guide on how to be profitable and consistent in trading.
Well good to see you are committed towards bringing consistency to your trading. And for that the best thing you can do is practice as much as you can. They say practice makes a man perfect so thats the best way to it IMO.

You can't just ask how you can start making consistent trading without learning and experimenting your trading with demo account

You may want to start in the FAQ sections here at "Trade2win" seems like a great place to start. You need to start reading, reading, reading and try to determine "how" you want trade. For example there's:
  1. Long Term Trend Trading
  2. Short Term Day / Swing Trading
  3. Investing
Then you have to pick the instruments you want to trade, like:
  1. Stocks
  2. Commodities
  3. Options associated with either of the above, then there's
    • Buying Options
    • Selling Options
Also, you'll want to figure out how to make decisions using
  1. Fundamental Analysis
  2. Technical Analysis
  3. Both (the CANSLIM method for example uses both, Larry Williams likes to use both)
Thanks

I am very new to trading and I think I was scammed by a trading platform. I want to get my money back and did some research on this company called: "MyChargeBack". They claim they can get my money back, but I'm so new to this, and very unsure about the whole thing. Does anyone have any information on MyChargeBack? and how to tell a scam from a legitimate company?

The most important thing is psychology.. you need to be able to master and control your emotions and this can take years to do because we have evolved over millions of years to be risk averse. Check out this 5 min video.. hopefully, I'm able to post it here - Why Trading is So Difficult

Been a trader for 20 years and profitable for the last few years. Its a long road. Let me know if you need any advice and I should be able to point you in the right direction. twitter is @peakstatecap if you want to hit me on there. Good luck!

The most important thing is psychology.. you need to be able to master and control your emotions and this can take years to do because we have evolved over millions of years to be risk averse. Check out this 5 min video.. hopefully, I'm able to post it here - Why Trading is So Difficult

Brett Steenbarger is a great authority in this category. He has been around for a long time and worked for many hedge funds and mentored many traders. This is a great blog and has a lot of very helpful psych stuff on it. Highly recommended. http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2007/08/assessing-your-coping-style-as-trader.html

Great to see that you are interested in Forex trading. If you want get consistent profit in Forex trading then you should have good plan and money management and you should know what is the Forex and how to trade? And you learn Forex watching youtube videos, reading books and visiting forums where you can ask questions and can read other's members posts related to Forex.