Hi everyone...

This is one of the perils of being a trading, lulz and poontang genius. You'll just have to get used to it.

Dancing geniuses included

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 97
barryb doesn't like me, i can tell from other postings he done.
Don't be too harsh on him. You know the Freudian thing when little girls realise they don't have a, you know, thingy and when little boys realise they also lack the other, you know, thingy...well barryb realises he's in the middle and doesn't have either and isn't ever going to which makes him a tad bitchy, in a middle-of-the-road sort of way.

i know its bad form 2 say but i fort "memberorlabia" was quite whitty indeed :/
That's the problem with being slightly intelligent. You posses sufficient intellect to believe things should be better, but insufficient to understand why they aren't.

Something I struggle with on a daily basis and the primary reason I hang around this place.

My hope is that over time, I will become dumbed down enough to be happy in my ignorance. In that respect, each day is getting better and betterer.

Don't be too harsh on him. You know the Freudian thing when little girls realise they don't have a, you know, thingy and when little boys realise they also lack the other, you know, thingy...well barryb realises he's in the middle and doesn't have either and isn't ever going to which makes him a tad bitchy, in a middle-of-the-road sort of way.

Another armchair pyschologist, just what we need, as there aren't enough of those on internet forums.

Another armchair pyschologist, just what we need, as there aren't enough of those on internet forums.

At least he's not another armchair trader, we really do have more than enough of those round here.

I've been trading derivatives at NSEI (Mumbai) since 09' and looking to newer markets.Anyone know where I can find quotes for index option contracts on the FTSE 100 ?
Thanks.

That's the problem with being slightly intelligent. You posses sufficient intellect to believe things should be better, but insufficient to understand why they aren't.

Something I struggle with on a daily basis and the primary reason I hang around this place.

My hope is that over time, I will become dumbed down enough to be happy in my ignorance. In that respect, each day is getting better and betterer.

i spozed 2 b gifted but dont see it meself :/