New To TRADING knowing nothing lost around $2k

sold

what should i know ,what should i learn,what do you suggest ,those 3-4 days i lost around $2k because i have no knowledge at all,where i should start?
thanks.

Post the chart where you lost money and your analysis and decisions. Then prepare for battle.

Attachments

• i0t0XLT[1].png
    i0t0XLT[1].png
    12 KB · Views: 242

Great. Now post the chart where you did your analysis and your reasons for taking the trades. If FA, let me know either way.

i didnt chart ,whats FA?

FA = Fundamental Analysis

TA = Technical Analysis.

OK, so you didn't chart. But you must have had some good reason for your entries? Your reasoning is what I am after.

Your reasoning is what I am after.

Hidden deeeeeeeeep in that reasoning in the deepest recesses of your mind is the demon circuit that is tripping you up. It will destroy you if it goes undiscovered. You are now out of CONFUSION CONDITION as you have made contact with Fibo. That is the formula for this condition ................... find a rung and hold on tight. The CONFUSION dissolves as the stable datum is held on to.

Next is TRAITOR to yourself. Give me the juice, then we find the demon circuit

Once I get you thru' the ENEMY condition which is a tad higher up, you will find yourself in Non-Existence, a happy place to be becasue from there you start on a clean slate, all effluent baggage gone, you will travel light and have a spring in your step, a slim engine you will be.

Then the fight begins .................. after realizing you are a careless old man - but you've been given a shot at the title

FA = Fundamental Analysis

TA = Technical Analysis.

OK, so you didn't chart. But you must have had some good reason for your entries? Your reasoning is what I am after.
because gold price was high and i thought it will go down

because gold price was high and i thought it will go down

OK fair enough. So there is no TA or FA. Great! Then its very simple to solve your dilemma. Easy as pie.

You're trading off the seat off your pants. So, on the next trade, if you think it will go up, SELL, if you think it will go down, Buy.

Your trading rule: "go against my natural instincts"

gold price was 1528 i sell then went 1525 and i earned around $100,then again went 1528 i sell,then price 1547
:) :) and you followed the rule? doing the opposite of your natural urge for each trade?

not really , i need to start to learn to get back those $2k

you want to get back the 2k you lost but you don't use TA, FA, or any method except you buy if you think its going to go up and verse versa?

i want to know where i can learn them

Good boy :) I was going to say before your reply, that I love your carefree style and your determination to get revenge for the 2k lost and that I would love to meet your tailor.

Technical analysis by John Murphy. Start here. Do not trade real money till you have finished the book. Then post your trading plan here with just one method that you have selected, just one weapon you are gong to go into battle with.

The weapon you pick will be evaluated thoroughly. If not up to snuff, I will load you up with the killer so you can take your revenge and more and then win, win, win. Do the work now, there is no shortcut. The only gunslingers alive today are the ones who don't get into fights will-nilly