Forex essential for start

kwaqar1

5 0
Dear all

As I did only demo account trading, and mostly gambling style. While trying to learn Forex, I have few question hope I will get good and sincere answer.
1. I want to start Forex trading as part time business, and want to start with some credits, so I want to know how much amount is required to make a reason able profit so some portion I can use to pay my loan installment, and some I can use for my living, and a portion can be use to increase the equity. Let say if I want to make 2k per month then how much my account balance should be and how much risk I have to take.
2. Which time is good for trading? How much time I should spend and which one pair will be good to start.
3. Should I use an EA, or manual trading is better. What is the recommended EA?
4. Personally I like long term trading but due greed and fear often close my trade.

expecting sincere answer to start this business.

Waqar Khan

NVP

Legendary member
36,739 1,871
Hey There

I would love to give you clear answers and tell you trading is a solid and reliable business venture

but its not

I would strongly recommend you investigate other business opportunities before persuing trading

regards
N

neil

Legendary member
5,167 745
Dear all

As I did only demo account trading, and mostly gambling style. While trying to learn Forex, I have few question hope I will get good and sincere answer.
1. I want to start Forex trading as part time business, and want to start with some credits, so I want to know how much amount is required to make a reason able profit so some portion I can use to pay my loan installment, and some I can use for my living, and a portion can be use to increase the equity. Let say if I want to make 2k per month then how much my account balance should be and how much risk I have to take.
2. Which time is good for trading? How much time I should spend and which one pair will be good to start.
3. Should I use an EA, or manual trading is better. What is the recommended EA?
4. Personally I like long term trading but due greed and fear often close my trade.

expecting sincere answer to start this business.

Waqar Khan
Start here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/80692-best-threads-first-steps-forum.html
get a job that pays weekly.
Read for a few months then demo for six months, then try small stakes for a few months. If you cannot make it after that - give up.

kwaqar1

5 0
Surprised, I was not expecting this. Any way thanks, I'll rethink before I start.
I still need to get basic to start.

deskipper

9 0
If you want to do 2K a month, you should have more than 40K in your trading account

com37

10 0
Me too, i wanted to started a forex business but in a small amount only.
since i do not have much capital ...is it possible? i have heard about penny forex

deskipper

9 0