New to trading and this forum

dusher

26 1
Hey, new here, only been trading a couple of weeks. Currently my broker is etx capital, liked the charts so gave them a shot. Only working with a small budget (few £k) and already losing a little with being too greedy in the learning process.

Looking forward to reading some of the more successful guys stories/strategies. (y)

NVP

Legendary member
37,760 2,100
stop trading real money - NOW
start learning and researching and paper trading (6m-12m)
once you can make a profit consistently go back to live trading

N

timsk

Legendary member
7,601 2,376
Hi dusher,
Welcome to T2W.

If you're a wealthy wo/man and your £2k is pocket change that you wouldn't notice if it wasn't there - then it's probably okay to continue to trade with real money. If you care about at all and would rather hang on to it than lose it - then my advice is to follow NVP's advice!
;)
Tim.

Reactions: Pat494

dusher

26 1
stop trading real money - NOW
start learning and researching and paper trading (6m-12m)
once you can make a profit consistently go back to live trading

N

Thanks for the advice. Ive done paper trading but it just didn't feel real enough for me, done a couple of months and was in profit. But I had no attachment to fake money. I'm just betting 50p a point, I'm never going to be hit bad enough to clear my account but I still don't want to lose it. Hope that makes sense (y)

dusher

26 1
Hi dusher,
Welcome to T2W.

If you're a wealthy wo/man and your £2k is pocket change that you wouldn't notice if it wasn't there - then it's probably okay to continue to trade with real money. If you care about at all and would rather hang on to it than lose it - then my advice is to follow NVP's advice!
;)
Tim.

I'm not massively wealthy but if it was gone it wouldn't affect my life or my future. Like I said above I would rather trade with real money but just small quantity per point.

Im just trying to make myself rules, or a trading protocol. No more than x amount per point for 6 months, lose x amount of money in a day I will leave it etc.

If anyone has any pointers or broker recommendations that would be great. ETX capitals charts seem great but Ive only tried 2 brokers so far, would like to hear from people who actually trade and not adverts on youtube :LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock