New T2W Competition

Hell, yesterday I successfully opened two positions and today I couldn't close them and open new ones because there were no trades shown on Portfolio page... I think there's something wrong with either sophisticated JavaScripts used or with my browsers, as yesterday I used Firefox on Mac, and today I tried to use Internet Explorer under Windows... Assuming that I frequently use both platforms in different places this competition is not for me... alas! Or there might be any trick to get it work in every browser?

Hi Doctor Leo,

The game will definitely run fine across all browsers and platforms. We'll make sure of that. The existing problems relate back to the cookie issue regarding logging in/out. Try to delete cookies via the method described here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=24753

If that doesn't work then delete them from your browser (be aware this will delete cookies across all the websites you visit - so you'll have to login everywhere else).

Given a few days/weeks, none of the old cookie code will reside in people's browsers and so shouldn't cause any more problems.

I had the same problem this morning, from a different browser, cleared my cookies out and all is well again.

Paul.

CV: This month really is a beta launch - as we're still resolving bugs etc. They'll be a prize for the winner - but as yet I'm not sure what it is yet - we're negotiating with potential sponsors, to get the best prizes possible. The winner each month will be the member who's made the largest increase over that period.

Sharky. What feed does the comp utilise?

Sunday night/Monday morn will be very interesting.
My IG prices are much the same as the comps. Yet my CMC prices have for the last hourof trading.
cable:1.9758
euro: 1.346
swiss: 1.2234
jap:119.99

Now, either this is going to put me back up front again or cmc have just run a lot of their clients stops!

Hi Sharky

I'm also interested in what feed you're using for the comp.

Thank you

Fibonelli

it would be nice to know who is the source, because i just made over 250 pips in 5 minutes. :cheesy:

please cancel my trades (the ones that gave me over 250 pips in 5 mins on a Sunday :cool: )

j

Mmm the comp needs a cut off point 22.00 fri night.....re-start 22.00 sun night...wild price moves ( real or not )over the weekend will turn it into farce.

One trade to cancel here.....USD CHF +106 PIPS

Last edited:
Mmm the comp needs a cut off point 22.00 fri night.....re-start 22.00 sun night...wild price moves ( real or not )over the weekend will turn it into farce.

agree 100%. just entered 3 trades for the sake of making the point.

when price comes back to where it should be (assuming this is not a crazy market and gaps), i will close those trades for a further 150 pips or so.

in any case, let it be written on stone: I cannot be part of this competition due to these results.

sincerely
jacinto

it would be nice to know who is the source, because i just made over 250 pips in 5 minutes. :cheesy:

please cancel my trades (the ones that gave me over 250 pips in 5 mins on a Sunday :cool: )

j
Never look a gift horse in the mouth, jacinto! I think we should all open accounts with whoever's supplying T2W's prices ASAP.
Seriously, though, surely these glitches can be corrected without you having to eliminate yourself from the comp?

well, closed 1 swissy trade for +100 pips. dunno if this is a market issue or a broker issue. i opened my platform, and i am seeing live quotes that havent been near any of the quotes of the competition, so I am assuming this is not a massive market gap.

I agree 100% with counterviolent regarding the times to open and close trades. otherwise this will become a joke. I closed my prior trades at a profit trying to see if it was possible or not. when it happened, i decided to take the opposite trade, and took 100 on swissy. still have 2 other trades open that i expect will give another 100 pips. (EDIT: closed 1 for +70 and another for -2)

As said before, please do cancel them. if you cant cancel them, please rule me out of your competition as it wouldnt be fair.

If trading is this easy, then i will only trade on sundays and take the week off:cheesy: . just dont tell my wife ;)

I suggest all trades entered before 20:00 GMT today are simply erased.

When you fix the problem let everyone know

Until then the "competition" is a farce and I see no point in continuing.

well done. dont tell the wife its not real pips :cheesy:

Hi jacinto

When Fergal and his mob realise whats going on all my trades will be wiped, i've taken a snapshot as a memento, much fun while it lasted:D

It didn't take long to go pete tong:LOL:

Hi jacinto

When Fergal and his mob realise whats going on all my trades will be wiped, i've taken a snapshot as a memento, much fun while it lasted:D

It didn't take long to go pete tong:LOL:

had to catch up with you. managed to make 500 pips in 40 mins :rolleyes:

j

I'm waiting for one of you to reach 5million (pips) like in the other comp, rolmao :rolleyes: ;)

I'm waiting for one of you to reach 5million (pips) like in the other comp, rolmao :rolleyes: ;)

nah, 1000 pips in 60 mins is enough for me. im not greedy :LOL:

j

already reported one of my posts above as being "a bad post" to see if "the mob" as LMQ calls them, will get their act together and simply erase all the trades. some of us have been overdoing it.

good fun,pls scrub trades,i did have a giggle tho:cheesy:
my finger hurts,lol

Last edited: