New MONI RT

ChartMan

Legendary member
ChartMan180101113636moni1.jpg

Martin, are CCI, TCI and Velocity your favourite indicators? Also have you got the time right on the intraday chart?

Glad you've got the hang of the new image upload. I just hope we don't run out of space!

Pigsy.

Thanks for reminding me- all my posts are in USA time EST so add 5 hours to get UK time!!!!
Yes CCI,TCI and velocity are my prime indicators .
As for space, I'll delete/edit this space on a daily basis to conserve memory. As and when space becomes "unlimited" we can start to archive them.

Note to other posters- before capturing your screen or whatever, set your screen resolution to 800x600. This way the picture will be posted in good quality. If you resize a 100x 768 (or bigger) to 800x600, the picture becomes fuzzy(aliasing /pixellated or something technical)

Martin

I think we're alright for the moment Martin, no need to delete them each day.

Also you might not know this but if you hold down Alt when you press Print Screen it only capture the currently viewed window rather than the entire page. That way you can probably keep your screen resolution the same but merely reduce the size of the window. Also this way you don't have the start bar at the bottom.

Pigsy.