New Knowledge Lab Resources!

Rhody Trader

We have recently added two new resources to the collection presented in the Knowledge Lab.

The first is Brokers. We moved them over from the general rating area of the site to better integrate them with all the other information we have in KLab. You can now search for them, rate them, and comment on them just like you can with articles, magazines, and books.

The other addition is Guides, with the first one (Options Trading Guide) just recently posted. These Guides are more in-depth explorations of specific topics than are the articles. We will be adding new ones periodically in our on-going effort to provide our membership with useful, worthwhile information.

As always, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome and encouraged.

The latest addition to the KLab - Data Feeds has now been added. All existing reviews have been migrated across.

Over the next few weeks, we'll be extending each of the KLab Resource sections to include an ever more comprehensive list of entries (inc. the two broker suggestions - thanks Frugi!).

Rhody Trader said:
As always, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome and encouraged.

I suggest that someone revisit the search facility. I may be missing something, but when I try to find an article by author, I instead find hoops.

For example, if I click on "people", I get 1987 choices. Unless there have been 1987 contributors to the KL, I suggest that this be limited to such. Ditto with the other search categories.

In addition, or alternatively, the articles could be arranged by author rather than just by title, etc.

As for listing "trainers", this is a slippery slope. I suggest that it be revisited and carefully re-examined.

hmm a point about k lab and I haven't been delving too deep at all, but with the likes of trainers and guru's advertising their services maybe a sticker or note saying paid for ad. or something if thats the case but i'm totally ignorant here, or do they do it for free ? just a free link or something to their external sites.. and are they vetted? how? and should that be a concern for members or not ? ...