I've had a gander/fiddle with the API and am now thinking up a "wish list" to create a (android) trading app tailored to how I trade/scalp - as you say Templar - trading apps out there are too bloated and laggy.
Current wish list;
1) auto move stops upto BE point if/when a close stop is set from the off.
2) display spread (and prevent trading if spread too high, like at market open)
3) limit instruments to a mega shortlist of "n favourites"
4) display max bet size based on margin, I.e. if I want to go "all in" on a trade
5) skip all logins, go straight to trading screen.
6) display daily p/l - optionally lock app if daily target is met!
Looking forward to hear other peoples ideas for their "perfect trading app"... Cheers!
Also would be good to hear from android developers interested in collaborating, I'm a c# coder but learning android ATM...