NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

2009.01.06 WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

21asfd.gif

208zjaf.gif

Remember?

It doesn’t matter how many people don’t get it. What matters is how many people do. If you have a strong informed opinion, don’t keep it to yourself. Try and help people and make the world a better place. If you strive to do anything remotely interesting, just expect a small percentage of the population to always find a way to take it personally. F*ck ‘em. There are no statues erected to critics.

Things I’ve Learned and Loved in 2008

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!

Hey folks. Happy 09. Several of you have asked how's my trading?
Well I nabbed like 500 pips yesterday. Here's one that I did on the GBPJPY. the GBPUSD was similar. I decided to use TRO DYN FIBS SR and Horizontal line but in a longer term. Plus the use of the good ol trailing stop trick. :)

After I close the current trade I probably won't trade for a while... maybe LOL

PS: This is fer all the non believers on this thread :p LOL
ivfinb.jpg

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!

After looking at this TRO method for a couple of months I have to say that using a lot of obscure undefined indicators to simply see price is moving one direction or the other apparently works for some but is not for me. And all the drama, all caps and huge images over and over are not for me either.

There is no reason for Avery or anyone to take this personally. Everyone has their own method. To me, the TRO method is unscientific and has no basis except that price is moving one direction or the other. As Avery has said, no indicators are needed to SEE this, in fact it is easy for anyone to see, any time. Also it's a turn off that even though huge images are posted over and over, the indicators are unexplainable, nor is there any reported percentage of gain, just wins here and there that anyone could post huge pictures of over and over. Another thing is that you probably have to be a programmer to use the indicators, if they are needed at all.

Summing up, I have found this thread to be of no use at all, that it detracts from useful progress with trading, and am removing it from subscription. My own personality is more suited to stability, breakouts and runs, gains and results, not spending unlimited time getting a few pennies here and there, so that's what I'm going to keep focusing on more.

However, the audio interview with Avery from a few years ago is excellent.

All the best to everyone. :)

Hello

TRO

I have been reading through this thread and am up to page 19. I cant find your post but it had something like 'hits you like a ton of bricks'. Anyway it did. So I thought F**K IT. Opened up 1H chart of EUR USD. 6 red candles in a row. New candle formed it went green. I went long. I saw profit. I took profit. It has now gone red again so I cant post a chart but I dont need to.

Do I need to read the rest of this thread or your other threads?

Was this gambling yes.
Did I do any analysis - technical analysis = no - statistical analysis = yes.

Every red candle has a wick above - these were all valid long entries for profit. Price is still going down. 7th 1H candle. It will come back up. Price will move and I will [hope to] profit.

Thanks

P

TRO

I have been reading through this thread and am up to page 19. I cant find your post but it had something like 'hits you like a ton of bricks'. Anyway it did. So I thought F**K IT. Opened up 1H chart of EUR USD. 6 red candles in a row. New candle formed it went green. I went long. I saw profit. I took profit. It has now gone red again so I cant post a chart but I dont need to.

Do I need to read the rest of this thread or your other threads?

Was this gambling yes.
Did I do any analysis - technical analysis = no - statistical analysis = yes.

Every red candle has a wick above - these were all valid long entries for profit. Price is still going down. 7th 1H candle. It will come back up. Price will move and I will [hope to] profit.

Thanks

P

NO. You don't need to do anything.

You're welcome.

INSIDE BAR TRADE FOR DUMMIES INDICATOR

23w4byt.png

ors58h.gif

Many traders have been raking in the pips using the DIBS trades.

Some traders like a little more action and want to trade every inside bar breakout.

The INSIDE BAR TRADE FOR DUMMIES INDICATOR tells you when to get ready and what the short and long triggers are, it tells you when to go short or long and what the running P/L is.

Green

NO. You don't need to do anything.

You're welcome.

If I had waited a little longer I could have rode this big green bar. We all know price cant go down forever.

I dont have to do anything but I do want to.

P

Attachments

• green.JPG
    green.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 407
i have gone thru 150 pages one by one - and honestly my life has changed. it has taken me a month to internalise the teachings of TRO. what more can i say - but all the best --- God bless TRO!

COMING SOON!!

TRO2009_DASHBOARD_INSIDE_BAR

218x86.gif

TRO2009_DASHBOARD_INSIDE_BAR tells how many pips the current price is above/below the most recent inside bar's high/low. An Orange "0" means price is still inside the most recent inside bar.

10zadyg.gif

TRO2009 InsideBar Stats shows how profitable the inside bar breakout trade is for the number of bars tested.

The chart shows there were 6 profitable inside bar trades in the last 24 hours.