NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

The reason why users wont achieve consistency with this 00,25,50,75 method is because it doesn't address why price is hitting these lines and how much further it is likely to go. Therefore you will not know if 5 pips profit targt is a good achievement, or whether you should hold on for 25, or whether you should not enter at all.....etc.

To do this, one needs to understand, trend, S/R & candlestick information.

The new hour opened at 1.2523, in the wrong segment for moving stops so it stays where it is at 1.2499...I'll stop and reverse there if seen, being the entry short level for this hour. If it goes up I'll add a long at 1.2528.

running total for today for me is still -103 pips

Bunny

I need to slip out for an hour or so, I've laid out my plan in the above post. I'm setting orders so that if the reverse is hit a target will be set for 1.2366, if the long is hit a target for both longs will be set for 55 pips each at 1.2583 giving me a very small profit for the day if seen.

Bunny

Haven't read this thread in full, but from what i have read it is bizarre. For a start the screen shots presented look like they were designed as some sort of fruit machine and the strategy seems to me at least to be the same.

If you wait around for 4 hours on the EUR/USD - whose normal range in that time is 104 pips and then try and get 5-6 pips on the trade then you must be bonkers.

I can't seed how this could possibly work.

Entry long was hit at 1.2528 (5pm bar), so now 2 longs were running.....target hit at 1.2583 for +55 on both (+110 pips)

running total for the day +7 pips.

That's all from me today, see you tomorrow for some scalping.

Bunny

Last edited:
Hello :)

Here's a quick buzzard & horizontal line trade...I combined the two because they supported each other on the M15. First there was 3 green candles, looking for a short on the 4th. The 4th bar needed to be red & cross 141.75 which was where my pending order was. This red bar also was the top of the hour and there was a big semafor 3. I set a take profit for 20 pips, and no s/l. As you can see, it hit within a couple of minutes.

gbpjpy081120.JPG

gbpjpy081120a.JPG

It's really rather simple :)

Hi Guys

Wasn't feeling too good this a.m.

Something to do with being woke up at 5:45 by my little munchkin :clap:

Just as a response to other comments here, I was very interested in the entry method with this - it is a problem of mine, having a feeling about the market and the price action, but not having the balls to pull the trigger. And here's an entry that gets me in at defined S/R levels. True, it's a very early one, and I've caught alot of fakeouts - but survived them using the scalping idea. However, Bunny has sat tight through that and caught a ride second time through. I was hoping I could pick up some ideas for trade management from actually trading it - scalping for 5 - 10 pips with a 2 pip spread IS ridiculous! That's whay I had a second position running alongside to pick up some momentum. It is available on some trades..... On the other hand, Bunny seems to be doing great by setting profit targets based on her knowledge.

I never looked at the contents of this thread as a 'system'.
Anyway that's my 2p and I'm done :)

Entry long was hit at 1.2528 (5pm bar), so now 2 longs were running.....target hit at 1.2583 for +55 on both (+110 pips)

running total for the day +7 pips.

That's all from me today, see you tomorrow for some scalping.

Bunny

Despite all the negative press Bunny, I do admire you seeing this through to the end, and being objective at the same time.

As far as trading systems go, I can't see why it can be any worse or better, at least you're in the game with this one.

The one thing I have picked up is the idea of putting 25 point lines accross the graph.....when you have a portfolio of 10/12 charts, its much easier & quicker to judge volatility/stop placement...at a glance.(y)

Where can I join for this fantastic system of trading? I have much money to lose in my account and am ready to donate to the church for much improvements.

TRO always said with the buyzone that stops were 7p max, as "the statistics" showed that if price moved against you by 7+ pips, it want coming back any time soon. Therefore these 25p stops are quite a contradiction!!!!

20 pip stop is from the DRAGON MONEY MANAGEMENT.

TRO are you around today? Any comments on today's actions fo far? Is anyone watching any other pairs using this method & if so how are you doing??

Bunny

Actually, my band is in the recording studio so I am focused on music this week. Back to trading next Tuesday.

I am checking emails and threads at least once a day.

TRO wherever you are, please come back and let us know how many pips you look for when scalping.

Many thanks

Bunny

Hi Bunny:

I am not looking for pips BEFORE I enter the trade, I look to see how many I can take AFTER I enter the trade.

Most people are focused on RULES.

If you are driving a car and you have the green light, you can GO. But if you SEE a car running the RED light, you DO NOT GO BECAUSE IF YOU DO, THERE WILL BE A CRASH!

That is the reason I want each trader to SEE for themselves.

If you are trading $100 or more per pip, maybe all you need is to gross 5 pips a day and you're done.

Someone pointed out VOLATILITY. Some hours are more volatile than others. But some traders may like a slower pace.

You don't have to trade 8 hours a day to be profitable. Just one or 2 trades can be more than enough DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU SEE!!

I never stated a rule about trading during news. Must I? Some traders love trading at this time and others refuse to trade during news.

The main point is that if you can NOT SEE how this method can work for you then DO NOT TRADE IT. If you SEE IT, then you'll be making money and you won't need back testing or me to convince you because YOU SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.

If you read

HERE

and work the exercises, you just might SEE PRICE for the first time.

The reason why users wont achieve consistency with this 00,25,50,75 method is because it doesn't address why price is hitting these lines and how much further it is likely to go. Therefore you will not know if 5 pips profit targt is a good achievement, or whether you should hold on for 25, or whether you should not enter at all.....etc.

To do this, one needs to understand, trend, S/R & candlestick information.

To do this, all one needs to do is SEE PRICE AND TRADE ACCORDINGLY. Everything else you mentioned is a "concept" or a "representation".

If price is going up, be long, if going down, be short, it is THAT SIMPLE!!

Hello :)

Here's a quick buzzard & horizontal line trade...I combined the two because they supported each other on the M15. First there was 3 green candles, looking for a short on the 4th. The 4th bar needed to be red & cross 141.75 which was where my pending order was. This red bar also was the top of the hour and there was a big semafor 3. I set a take profit for 20 pips, and no s/l. As you can see, it hit within a couple of minutes.

gbpjpy081120.JPG

gbpjpy081120a.JPG

It's really rather simple :)

Thanks for posting.

Why no short at 142.00 ? That was the first line price hit on the way down.

Where can I join for this fantastic system of trading? I have much money to lose in my account and am ready to donate to the church for much improvements.

You found it. Just read and learn to SEE.

Go back to the beginning and start reading.

Thanks for posting.

Why no short at 142.00 ? That was the first line price hit on the way down.

oops...I have a cold and not thinking too clearly...clearly I shouldn't be trading..:eek:

However, the pending was at 141.95 because of the spread, and take profit was 141.75...sorry

gbpjpytrade.JPG