NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

2q1um9v.gif

See what I mean!!

The more the merrier. Surely you don't think people on a forum are going to influence the forex market!

Yes, eventually, if you agree with this "As you control more and more money the system would become less and less efficient as your money had a greater and greater influence on the price itself."

So, either it will happen or it won't. What is your opinion TRO?

What happens when more and more people follow your system and apply compounding?

How many losers in a row will it take before someone takes the above scenario seriously?

Let me guess, whenever the system loses money it is user error, but whenever it makes money it is down to your genius....

Yes, eventually, if you agree with this "As you control more and more money the system would become less and less efficient as your money had a greater and greater influence on the price itself."

So, either it will happen or it won't. What is your opinion TRO?

What happens when more and more people follow your system and apply compounding?

How many losers in a row will it take before someone takes the above scenario seriously?

Let me guess, whenever the system loses money it is user error, but whenever it makes money it is down to your genius....

LET'S BE REAL.

FOREX is a TRILLION DOLLAR A DAY MARKET.

If I were trading $1 million CASH with 100:1 leverage I would be controlling about 0.10% of the market.

WHAT INFLUENCE IS THAT GOING TO HAVE?

MORE AND MORE PEOPLE MAKE IT WORK IN YOUR FAVOR THOUGH IT MAY BE HARDER TO GET FILLED.

LOSERS IN A ROW? YOU TELL ME. HOW MANY LOSERS IN A ROW DO YOU SEE?

THE SYSTEM DOESN'T LOSE MONEY NOR DOES IT MAKE MONEY, ONLY TRADERS DO.

IT'S NOT THE SYSTEM, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT!!

it says "10 in a row = 0 " but I can see 10 green bars (11 in fact) in that chart in a row right now? cheers.

it says "10 in a row = 0 " but I can see 10 green bars (11 in fact) in that chart in a row right now? cheers.

I only have the input set to count to 10...LOL!

More than 10 like colored H1 bars in a row is a rare occurrence.

5 IN A ROW -4
6 IN A ROW -0
7 IN A ROW -2

How can you have 2 incidents of having 7red bars in a row but none of having 6 reds in a row? You can't get to 7 without 6. p.s -im not trying to give you a hard time. I just hate not understanding things, lol.

2mq45yo.gif

SEE GREEN CANDLE.

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT 0.6375

GO LONG.

SEE PROFIT.

SEE RED CANDLE.

SEE RED CANDLE AT HORIZONTAL LINE AT 0.6400

GO SHORT AT 0.6400

SEE PROFIT.

SIMPLE!

That is ALL THAT THERE IS TO IT. There is NOTHING MORE. Do not complicate matters.

You don't have to talk or think about trend, support, resistance, bounces, breakouts, etc.... You do NOT need indicators.

YOU SEE THE COLOR AT THE LINE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT... IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

If you do NOT understand, then keep rereading this message and looking at the chart until it hits you like a TON OF BRICKS!!

NEVER LOSE AGAIN at BabyPips.

93 Attachment(s) Never Lose Again!! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
TheRumpledOne

Today 06:15 PM
by Shane Go to last post
2,208 136,834 Show me the money! [Daytrading]

Thread was started: 08-22-2008, 05:45 PM

2,209 replies, 136,834 views. You can't argue with numbers.

Is there anywhere one could learn what your indicators mean or is it all just following them?

93 Attachment(s) Never Lose Again!! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
TheRumpledOne

Today 06:15 PM
by Shane Go to last post
2,208 136,834 Show me the money! [Daytrading]

Thread was started: 08-22-2008, 05:45 PM

2,209 replies, 136,834 views. You can't argue with numbers.

Socrates options thread was one of the most viewed ever on this site. Only because everyone wanted to laugh at him. High views do not mean much.

Rols point is this site was originally started for those who love markets and the challenge of successfully reading between the lines and the art of understanding price movement. Does that exist within your indicators?

Socrates options thread was one of the most viewed ever on this site. Only because everyone wanted to laugh at him. High views do not mean much.

Rols point is this site was originally started for those who love markets and the challenge of successfully reading between the lines and the art of understanding price movement. Does that exist within your indicators?

First, let me say YOU DO NOT NEED INDICATORS.

I code indicators because I like to make the computer do the work for me.

For example, my MULTIMETER CANDLE COLOR indicator displays the candles colors on all of the time frames so I don't have to flip between charts. I can see at a glance.

Many of my indicators are giving me REAL TIME STATISTICS. For example, my ABOVE/BELOW indicator tells me how many times the price has closed above/below the current price in the last X bars. This gives me a clue to support/resistance and/or extreme price movement.

My OPEN DIFFERENCE indicator tells me how many pips the price is above/below the different market open prices.

My MP MM CANDLE COLOR indicator shows me the colors of the last 4 bars of the candles on multiple pairs. It also shows how many pips up/down price is at the moment. I use this indicator to select which pair(s) to trade in the next hour since I know if a pair has 3 or more like colored candles in a row statistics say it will reverse.

If there is an indicator you see on a chart that you are curious about, just ask me about it.

The "art" of understanding price movement is simple, IMHO. Just SEE which way price is moving. If you can learn to trade like you learned to drive a car, it becomes second nature. You don't think about driving, you drive. You don't spend much time looking at the dashboard(indicators), you look through the windshield. My indicators may help you SEE what price is doing but it is up to the trader to SEE what price is doing on the chart.

By the way, since my indicators are PRICE BASED, so they DO NOT LAG.

Laughing at Socrates? That doesn't sound very mature to me. Based on the replies, I don't believe the people viewing my NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread on BabyPips are doing so to laugh. They are doing so to learn and profit.

Thank you for being civil. I appreciate it.

So what reasoning is behind that trade?

The reason was price was moving up.

It is simple. I have even proved you can use RANDOMLY PLACED HORIZONTAL LINES and if you trade with the color of the H1 candle, you'll win more times than lose.

Price will move. It will cross the lines. All you have to do is trade in the direction of the cross. Since the lines are FIXED at prices ending in 00, 25, 50 and 75, price will cross them. Those lines never move but PRICE DOES!!

All you have to do is look at an H1 chart of your favorite pair and you'll SEE what I am talking about.