NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Look at the current candle.

It opened between 1.6400 and 1.6375.

Price started to drop and the candle was RED at the FIRST line ( 1.6375 ) so you enter SHORT at 1.6375.

If you wait until 1.6350, YOU ARE TOO LATE, YOU MISSED THE BOAT, THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!

Simple.

Cool :)))

Ok.. so every 25 pips

How do you make those lines appear? Is that a program or a simply a setting?

will need to check how this pans out in real-time... its easy looking at past 1 hour charts but was just "back-testing" by opening one window of 1hr and another window with a 1 minute chart...
absolute chaos.

Mr. Rumpled - the instant leap to your own defence tells its own story

I have great admiration for your programming, enterprise and networking, you seem to be on every trading forum on the WWW. Do you ever sleep?

However to post big bold statements such as NEVER LOSE AGAIN and not expect some censorship is a little naive is it not?

I am merely trying to ascertain whether you are an omnipotent Saviour or a Messiah for amateurs.

Let's see how many other satisfied users come forward and testify that they too have NEVER LOST AGAIN!

Very good. My concern is, where do the winners get their money from if nobody ever loses again? Sounds like a Ponzi scheme.

Very good. My concern is, where do the winners get their money from if nobody ever loses again? Sounds like a Ponzi scheme.

You should know better.

ALL TRADERS ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE SAME SYSTEM EVEN IF IT IS A WINNING SYSTEM.

That's because HUMAN NATURE which, at times, is EGO DRIVEN will cause some traders to think they can do it better. It's that simple.

There is NO scheme of any kind. But you will see EXACTLY what you want to see.

You should know better.

ALL TRADERS ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE SAME SYSTEM EVEN IF IT IS A WINNING SYSTEM.

That's because HUMAN NATURE which, at times, is EGO DRIVEN will cause some traders to think they can do it better. It's that simple.

There is NO scheme of any kind. But you will see EXACTLY what you want to see.

Yeah but what if everyone who is trading on the whole planet does get the idea of how good your system is? Do you think you should perhaps tone down the marketing a little incase of world domination, followed by inevitable failure?:LOL:

Yeah but what if everyone who is trading on the whole planet does get the idea of how good your system is? Do you think you should perhaps tone down the marketing a little incase of world domination, followed by inevitable failure?:LOL:

It really doesnt work like that at all. Did you ever really meet anyone who would follow basic simple instructions ?

But together we can conquer the WORLD.................ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

So where can i download these indicators, i've looked on your blog, i've read some of your threads on other forums, seems to me alot of what you say is very cryptic.

Why not just say what your trying to imply, why not just share the links if you truely want to share your scripts.

Thankyou if you are, but if you are indeed playing games.. its not really cool

It really doesnt work like that at all. Did you ever really meet anyone who would follow basic simple instructions ?

If it is a genuine NEVER LOSE AGAIN system all you need is for ONE and ONLY ONE person to follow it. By compounding they will eventually own all the money in the world.

If it is a genuine NEVER LOSE AGAIN system all you need is for ONE and ONLY ONE person to follow it. By compounding they will eventually own all the money in the world.

Not so!

Why?

Several reasons.......(well two simple ones anyway)...

1) Money itself is largely a concept rather than a physical substance.

2) As you control more and more money the system would become less and less efficient as your money had a greater and greater influence on the price itself.

Steve

So where can i download these indicators, i've looked on your blog, i've read some of your threads on other forums, seems to me alot of what you say is very cryptic.

Why not just say what your trying to imply, why not just share the links if you truely want to share your scripts.

Thankyou if you are, but if you are indeed playing games.. its not really cool

Google "FREE MT4 INDICATORS" TheRumpledOne and you'll find them.

Google "NEVER LOSE AGAIN" TheRumpledOne and you can read about other traders who are having success.

Nothing is "cryptic".

If I post links, then someone will say I am SPAMMING. I get enough BS grief as it is. Don't need anymore.

Not playing games. Just search the net and you'll see.

f4eoad.gif

How many times has the USDCHF had 7, 8 or 0 green H1 candles in a row?

I like those stats... got my shorts on.

DRAIN THE BANKS!!

So 3 greens then look for a short? I see that but what do you use as your trigger? Do you wait for some indication that the move is reversing or do you just enter?

Steve.

So 3 greens then look for a short? I see that but what do you use as your trigger? Do you wait for some indication that the move is reversing or do you just enter?

Steve.

Watch the price action... either making higher/lower highs/lows.

If making lower highs/lows, then go SHORT.

The idea is NOT to get it at the absolute bottom. The idea is to enter in the direction price is moving.

YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK! Sometimes, it will reverse on you. Other times, it will rocket in your favor. Don't be greedy. Remember, you can always exit a portion of your trade to lock in profit and let the rest ride with a breakeven stop or trailing stop to capture more of the move.