NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Your video says nothing of consequence over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Why do I come poo poo your thread ? Because it's funny to do so and I am bored.

I think nobody understands your RAT because you keep changing the colours on your chart and adding dots to it.

hey T

forgive him for he knows not what he says ......usual pack of cheap
shot artists here at T2W ....

In fact i'm gonna move out for a while myself as they are as tedious as hell

hope all is well
N

2012.06.27 DAILY RAT REPORT

2igkrgm.gif

AUDUSD showed a GREEN RAT REVERSAL at/near the weekly open.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA:
1) RED CANDLE CLOSES
2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES
3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

================================================================

Let's clear things up:

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

3) The TRAINING WHEELS only signals LONG trades ABOVE the weekly open and SHORT trades BELOW the weekly above. This bias keeps beginning traders, as well as experienced traders, out of trouble.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS. THINK ABOUT IT!!

2012.06.27 DAILY RAT REPORT

2igkrgm.gif

AUDUSD showed a GREEN RAT REVERSAL at/near the weekly open.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA:
1) RED CANDLE CLOSES
2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES
3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

================================================================

Let's clear things up:

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

3) The TRAINING WHEELS only signals LONG trades ABOVE the weekly open and SHORT trades BELOW the weekly above. This bias keeps beginning traders, as well as experienced traders, out of trouble.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS. THINK ABOUT IT!!

6)Take whatever profit you can .......?

you call this a rule?

Its the same as saying enter whenever you can.

In trading the exit is as important as the entry because its the exit that defines your profit or your loss.

What exactly is the purpose of you posting colorful charts with all sorts of indicators, when you claim all you need to trade successfully are your so called rules.

Rather than that why don't you post actual statements of your yearly or quarterly results ? If you really want to help newbies trade like you say you do it would be much more prudent to post quarterly statements rather than colorful charts with useless indicators which you later mention are donational.

You really can't blame forum members who accuse you of making a living selling useless plagiarized indicators to newbies.

So stop saying "haters whats your point?" you know very well what the point is although you pretend not to.

2012.07.03 DAILY RAT REPORT

21kzcdx.gif

GBPUSD showed a RED RAT REVERSAL setup with the daily open at/near the weekly open.

The BUY ZONE entry is used at/near the daily and/or weekly open.

I am also working on the DYNAMIC HIGHEST GREEN OPEN/LOWEST RED OPEN indicator.

x3ua20.gif

Long for short opportunities at the HIGHEST GREEN OPEN and long opportunities at the LOWEST RED OPEN.

6)Take whatever profit you can .......?

you call this a rule?

Its the same as saying enter whenever you can.

In trading the exit is as important as the entry because its the exit that defines your profit or your loss.

What exactly is the purpose of you posting colorful charts with all sorts of indicators, when you claim all you need to trade successfully are your so called rules.

Rather than that why don't you post actual statements of your yearly or quarterly results ? If you really want to help newbies trade like you say you do it would be much more prudent to post quarterly statements rather than colorful charts with useless indicators which you later mention are donational.

You really can't blame forum members who accuse you of making a living selling useless plagiarized indicators to newbies.

So stop saying "haters whats your point?" you know very well what the point is although you pretend not to.

Fugly, I am not playing your game or anyone else's... I AM PLAYING MY GAME!

That means I trade how I want to trade. That also means I post how I want to post (within the rules of the forums where I post.)

I have played others' games and they were never satisfied with my statements. Always wanting more... Until one day, I woke up and realized I was playing THEIR GAME. Not anymore.

If you don't like what I do, how I trade or what I post then you are free to not read my threads. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO READ MY THREADS, TRADE MY METHODS OR USE MY INDICATORS.

We are adults here. If an adult is capable of trading then they are also capable of deciding for themselves which threads are worth reading. They do not need you or anyone else to tell them.

My purpose is to share information. If my "colorful" charts helps another trader SEE something then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. If you think my indicators are "useless" then that is your opinion and you are free to not use those indicators. Once again, any code that I downloaded from someone else that I modify, I post it and traders my download the modified code for FREE. I don't sell indicators whether I modified them or coding them from scratch.

It is interesting, Fugly, that those who donate never post complaints. One would think that after YEARS of doing this, if what I was doing was of no value that someone would have posted a complaint by now.

2012.07.04 DAILY RAT REPORT

2woy5bq.gif

The AUDUSD had the RAT REVERSAL setup today but took back the profits if you didn't take them first. Price bounced up off of the weekly open only to return.

It's the 4th of July but why is America celebrating? INDEPENDENT FROM WHAT?

2012.07.04 DAILY RAT REPORT

2woy5bq.gif

The AUDUSD had the RAT REVERSAL setup today but took back the profits if you didn't take them first. Price bounced up off of the weekly open only to return.

It's the 4th of July but why is America celebrating? INDEPENDENT FROM WHAT?

The evil British Empire.:LOL:

Except we were much better at Empire...US is just a poor imitation.

I haven't looked at forex but the same thing seems to have happened to Footsie. I did take profits because I smelled a RAT!

2012.07.05 DAILY RAT REPORT

33c44ty.gif

USDCHF had the RAT REVERSAL setup. Once price broke through the ATR ZONE, it was time to move the stop up and protect profit.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

2012.07.05 DAILY RAT REPORT

33c44ty.gif

USDCHF had the RAT REVERSAL setup. Once price broke through the ATR ZONE, it was time to move the stop up and protect profit.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

Hi TRO,

Why did you switch your broker to FXDD, I remember you always spoke about how
MB Trading were a true ECN?

Thanks

Hi TRO,

Why did you switch your broker to FXDD, I remember you always spoke about how
MB Trading were a true ECN?

Thanks

FXDD, they are rats, never mind rat trading :cheesy:

NFA hits FXDD with multiple charges including asymmetric slippage, fine will cost it over $3.5m | Forex Magnates

Main Complaint:

“To make an IE (Instant Execution – MG) trade, a customer clicks on the bid or offer price seen on the customer’s computer screen, and FXDD simultaneously tags the screen price as the price at which the customer placed his/her trade (i.e., “tagged price”).

For example, in an IE trade, if a customer wants to buy 100,000 EUR/USO where the bid price on the customer’s computer screen is 1.43 and the ask price is 1.45, the customer would click on the ask price of 1.45 to buy the contract and that would be the tagged price captured on the front-end of FXDD’s system. However, before executing the trade and confirming it to the customer, FXDD would also run the customer’s order through two primary “checks” – a “margin check” and a “price check” – on the back-end of FXDD’s system. The “margin check” ensures that the customer has adequate funds to make the trade, while the “price check” ensures that when the back-office system receives the customer order that the tagged price remains within certain price parameters based on current market prices. After these “checks” are completed, FXDD either fills the customer’s trade at the tagged price of 1.45 or rejects the trade.

During a visit to FXDD in June 2011, NFA discovered that FXDD had been using asymmetrical price slippage settings since becoming an NFA Member in December 2009. These asymmetrical slippage settings were activated during the “price check” process when FXDD’s system compared the customer’s tagged price to current market prices. If, after the customer entered his/her order, the market moved in the customer’s favor (“positive slippage”) by no more than two pips, then FXDD would fill the customer at the tagged price.

On the other hand, after the customer entered his/her trade, the market moved in the customer’s favor by more than two pips, then FXDD would reject the order. However, FXDD did not follow this same practice if the market moved in FXDD’s favor. In this situation, FXDD would allow the market to move an unlimited number of pips in the direction favorable to FXDD, without re-quoting or rejecting the customer’s order.

As a result, FXDD always filled the customer’s order at the tagged price, even if the tagged price was far outside the prevailing market price at the time the order was executed. Under such circumstances, the customer’s position would be unprofitable the very instant it was executed.

2012.07.09 DAILY RAT REPORT

257n7mp.jpg

AUDUSD triggered a RED RAD REVERSAL at/near the weekly open.

The previous week's low, was a potential target or area to move the stop once penetrated.

2012.07.10 DAILY RAT REPORT

1zgqn0g.gif

GREEN RAT REVERSAL setup on the AUDUSD at/near the weekly open.

Yesterday's daily flipped from RED to GREEN and closed green. Today's daily candle, tested yesterday's low and reversed triggering a green rat entry.

For those of you who think I post trades AFTER THE FACT, let's set the record straight, the entry rules have been posted many, many times:

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) RED CANDLE CLOSES 2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. .

RED RAT REVERSAL - SHORT ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 2) RED CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES LOW OF PREVIOUS RED CANDLE - ENTER SHORT.

You know the entry criteria IN ADVANCE so you can participate in the trade if you choose. I have changed the entry slightly because I am not online 24/7. Instead of the high/low entry trigger, I enter at/near the weekly open.

Remember, STOP LOSS is a function of RISK and POSITION SIZE:

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = RISK / POSITION SIZE.

As a trader, you determine your comfortable risk and the position size you are comfortable trading. Then you calculate your stop loss.

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

34e3vw0.gif

I have been working on the PRICE TURN indicators.

Price "turns" when the candle color of the current candle is not the same as the previous candle's color. You look for price to cross over the previous candle's open to confirm the turn has been made.

For those who trade trend reversals and/or pull backs, this helps to spot entries.

I made a YouTube video that explains price turn.

PRICE TURN

24zzk75.gif

Price "turns" when the candle color of the current candle is not the same as the previous candle's color. In the above chart the candles that indicate a price turn up are marked in green and candles indicating the price turned down are marked in red.

You look for price to cross over the previous candle's open to confirm the turn has been made.

rcmp6p.gif

The DOTS on the candles mark the previous open price level. You can see where price crossed the previous open and then reversed. These are entry points.

If the previous candle has a red line then when price is at/near the previous open (red dot) and moving down, you enter the trade short.

If the previous candle has a greenline then when price is at/near the previous open (green dot) and moving down, you enter the trade long.

But you are only looking at one time frame and that's where the multimeter comes in handy...

2h8bvpg.gif

Some trend traders like to enter on "PULLBACKS". The multimeter makes it easy to see when price is pulling back to the next higher time frame or continuing the "trend". The light blue color means price is going up and price went up on the previous bar. Think "light blue sky". The dark blue color means price is going down and price went down on the previous bar. Think "deep blue sea".

Look at the M15 chart and you can see price is now turning up and back to the "trend" on M30. H1 is turning up AGAINST the "trend" on H4 and D1. While price is turning down on W1 and going WITH the "trend" on MN1.

2l8vi35.gif

Please post any questions you have in this forum. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH TRADING/INDICATOR QUESTIONS.

Hi TRO

This is my first post at this forum . I am new to trading forex. Am still practicing with a demo account. Hope to learn as much as I can.

All the best.

Hi i have finally found the clear way of trading 20pips from current daily low i saw the strategy in relativitys thread in babypips but i couldnt quite undertand but av been watching ur videos over the weekend i plan to really practise this week
i think iam a green rat and i only want to go buy
i open 5min chart and check the current low and open weekly chart and make sure price in 5min chart is atleast 100 pips below the open price of the week then i look to go long with 20pips
am i right or have i missed something?
i was wondering what if the candle that has formed a low is a green candle is it ok to look for a setup there if aim a green rat?or should the candle that has formed a low be strictly a red candle.
thankyou
i hope my question is clear

qzrpmo.gif

Every "trend" reversal will start with a "price turn" pattern on the chart.

Identifying this pattern on all of the time frames will help you select trade direction.

I prefer to trade with the WEEKLY direction rather than against it.

When price turns against the weekly direction on lower time frames, I wait.

I will enter when price turns back to the weekly direction.

It is even better when weekly and monthly are in sync.

All you have to do is LOOK at the charts and SEE!!