NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

syxfsj.gif

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

ok50s3.gif

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the
forum. Thank you.

256xy1i.gif

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the
forum. Thank you.

2ykgjh1.gif

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

idf8zo.jpg

1) price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS (INCLUDING SPREAD)

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

1hpcft.jpg

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run.

2lsbptk.gif

forum. Thank you.

6qfn1k.gif

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

34ht9if.gif

forum. Thank you.

Hi i just started reading this forum. Is the rat system the main trading system that you use?
Also, can i trade it if i have a 9-5?

Another question, when do you know when the high or low for the current day is being made? Suppose I am to make a long trade when I think the market has made its low for the day and then the market continues to go down?

ok i have other questions :)
what are your trading days like? do you wait until its 3/4 through the day?
i've noticed that most of your trades are done towards the end of the trading day. this seems like a better way of identifying lows for the day.
hope you can reply to my questions.
best regards.

I can not download your indicators. Could you help me out?

NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

My TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! thread was the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation history. I believe it still holds the record for the most number of views. I have decided to "revive" it again.

The bottom line is you don't have to end the day, week, month, or year in the red. You can be profitable. You may not win every trade but you will be profitable.

I know most of you have read about money management, risk management, position sizing, stops, etc... So then what are the reason(s) you are still losing? Is the market beating you? Are your stops being hunting? Or are you simply giving your money away?

When you enter the TRADING JUNGLE, you are up against the best traders in the world. They are smarter, faster, have more money, have better equipment, better access to information... better everything than you do! What makes you believe you can win? What "edge" are you bringing to the table that will allow you to take their money? Don't you know the game is "rigged" against you just like in Vegas?

What's the reason you see some currency pairs move over a 100 pips a day yet you're happy barely breaking even? What makes trading so difficult for you? What are you doing?

I know you have read about having a trading plan, haven't you? Do you have one? Come on, be honest... DO YOU REALLY HAVE A TRADING PLAN?

If you do, DO YOU REALLY TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN? Come on now, it's time to FESS UP.

What about all those trading books, tapes, videos, and seminars? Ever wonder why there are so many? I just ONE had the answer, then wouldn't it go "viral" and everybody would be trading that method? THINK ABOUT IT.

What about all those indicators, EAs, blackboxes, trading signals and systems for sale? If one of them worked wouldn't it go "viral", too?

I have posted hundreds of FREE INDICATORS for TradeStation, eSignal and MetaTrader. Why? Because I can! I don't like seeing people pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for code, most of which, doesn't work or is way overpriced, IMHO. If you check me out, you'll see I have been banned from many forums. My FREE indicators are a THREAT to their cashflow. My free education materials also threaten their cashflow. Just do the math.

I have been accused of "renaming" indicators. Yes, I rename them AFTER I enhance them because if I post a modified version with the exact same name as the original then it gets "stepped on" and any good programmer knows better than to step on code. But I post my revised/enhanced/fixed version FOR FREE on the same site I downloaded them from. So where's the crime? Some people let their egos get in the way.

I have been accused of SPAMMING because I am an IB for MB Trading. Before I was an IB, I didn't even know what an IB was. The reason I am an IB was because when I found out that there is NO FIXED SPREAD in Forex, I immediately opened an account with EFX Group and posted about it everywhere I could. That had the effect of bringing EFX more customers. As a THANK YOU, they made me an IB. And it got me banned from sites that had FIXED SPREAD BROKERS as advertisers.

Whenever MONEY is involved, it is a DOG EAT DOG, EAT CAT TOO jungle. The sooner you learn that fact the better.

The goal of this thread is to show you how to NEVER LOSE AGAIN. Trading is simple. People traded long before there were computers and indicators. So why do you have so many computers and indicators?

Do you really know how the market operates? Or do you just know how to place an order? What have you gotten yourself into? THINK ABOUT IT!

Never Lose Again!!

TradeStation deleted the TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread which was the most widely viewed thread in TradeStation history. Fortunately, the thread was retrieved from the google cache.

TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN ELD files

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

TO BE CONTINUED...

9iwazb.gif

"The more bullish or bearish the market becomes, the greater the probability of a reversal."

It should be obvious that you take the reverse trade WHEN YOU SEE PRICE MOVING IN THAT DIRECTION.

NO. Those indicators are NOT a distraction.
.[/B]
Hi

So, as far as I understand, this indicator is based on statistical behavior. I thought before reading this, reversal was totally related to Volume. And the Volume was the reversal indicator

Regards

33y76a8.gif

Another question, when do you know when the high or low for the current day is being made? Suppose I am to make a long trade when I think the market has made its low for the day and then the market continues to go down?

You only know the CURRENT daily low during the day. After the day is over, you'll know the absolute low for the day. But remember, sooner or later the CURRENT daily low will be the ABSOLUTE daily low.

This is TRADING.... NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

ok i have other questions :)
what are your trading days like? do you wait until its 3/4 through the day?
i've noticed that most of your trades are done towards the end of the trading day. this seems like a better way of identifying lows for the day.
hope you can reply to my questions.
best regards.

I start trading between 6 - 8 AM EST.

I usually am done by Noon EST.