NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

2uzrwiu.gif

Someone asked about trading time frames other than M5.

PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL CHARTS. You are NOT trading charts, you are trading price.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->
DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

for H1 (60 MINUTE) CHARTS.

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) Red H1 candle closes within 20 pips of the current daily low

3) Go long when current H1 candles is green

4) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

5) Take whatever profit you can.

6) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

This is how you make 2% per day.

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

Today, I am using the MO REVERSALS indicator that I coded.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

I am not a trader and I have no experience in the field either professionally or as an amateur. However I often wondered what 'the game' is all about and I found myself drawn to this and similar forums to do a bit of research in case I fancied having a 'dabble'. To that end I set myself up with a demo account and over a couple of weeks I have managed to turn £5000 paper money into less than £3000.

This fact and my reading of this entire thread (who could resist it from such a title!) is my very very good fortune since it has cured me good of any desire to get into forex trading. It is clear to me that the game is no place for amateurs and for the likes of me to attempt it would be akin to going out and purchasing the most expensive set of golf clubs, taking a few tips from some called experts and then fancying my chances playing a round with Tiger Woods. Just from the little bit of hands on dabbling with my demo account it rapidly became clear to me that I would need to devote weeks/ months/ years to acquire anything like the required experience, skill and knowledge just to keep my head above water and that is with an experienced and skilled mentor looking over my shoulder. Since I don't have such access I looked where everybody else does.... the internet and fortunately for me I found this thread and the uncovered the work of TRO.

It took me the best part of four days to wade through the entirety of this thread, yes the lot - first to last post. I have got to say that it is a very long time since I have read such self-serving, boring, monotonous, repetitive and unmitigated garbage as the content from TRO.

A self-styled 'guru' with a following of disciples, evangelically preaching such tosh, seeking to pry money from the wallets of people like me. Now I cannot give a rigorous technical analysis upon TRO's methods, good or bad. However, through all the rhetoric the one compelling thing that struck me, and fuelled my desire to read the entire thread was that TRO repetitively posted posted chart after chart gained with the benefit of hindsight and not a single shred of evidence of any trades taken. To my mind all the lines and all the charts showed nothing but theory, 'after the fact'. Those charts and lines showing 'results' and 'profits' are all very well but how does the reader know that he actually traded any of them. Even if he traded all of them he gave us no evidence of his strike rate. The two year sermon (which continues) took us on a journey of trading in the direction of the current candle, to waiting for candles to cross specific horizontal lines, Buzzard reversals, Buy Zones and eventually a heap of mumbo-jumbo about rats and Yale students. Absolutely bonkers.

I will admit though, he did have me going for a while. It all looked so simple and I do like simplicity. However after very little time the same old pattern recurred time and again. In the early days some of the debate was less than adult but many reasonably posed questions were dismissed as 'attacks' and the questions were deflected or simply not answered with intellectual rigour. Typical cult style behaviour.

To that end I must pay compliments to a handful of posters that really did bring intelligence of the highest quality to the debate, in particular, TraderNumber7. Alas TRO you were not able to hold a candle to the erudite words of TraderNumber7. Your pseudo-intellectual babble simply, was not a match.:LOL:

Over and out,

Bengal_lancer

wch9xk.gif

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

Today, I am using the MO REVERSALS indicator that I coded.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

I am not a trader and I have no experience in the field either professionally or as an amateur. However I often wondered what 'the game' is all about and I found myself drawn to this and similar forums to do a bit of research in case I fancied having a 'dabble'. To that end I set myself up with a demo account and over a couple of weeks I have managed to turn £5000 paper money into less than £3000.

This fact and my reading of this entire thread (who could resist it from such a title!) is my very very good fortune since it has cured me good of any desire to get into forex trading. It is clear to me that the game is no place for amateurs and for the likes of me to attempt it would be akin to going out and purchasing the most expensive set of golf clubs, taking a few tips from some called experts and then fancying my chances playing a round with Tiger Woods. Just from the little bit of hands on dabbling with my demo account it rapidly became clear to me that I would need to devote weeks/ months/ years to acquire anything like the required experience, skill and knowledge just to keep my head above water and that is with an experienced and skilled mentor looking over my shoulder. Since I don't have such access I looked where everybody else does.... the internet and fortunately for me I found this thread and the uncovered the work of TRO.

It took me the best part of four days to wade through the entirety of this thread, yes the lot - first to last post. I have got to say that it is a very long time since I have read such self-serving, boring, monotonous, repetitive and unmitigated garbage as the content from TRO.

A self-styled 'guru' with a following of disciples, evangelically preaching such tosh, seeking to pry money from the wallets of people like me. Now I cannot give a rigorous technical analysis upon TRO's methods, good or bad. However, through all the rhetoric the one compelling thing that struck me, and fuelled my desire to read the entire thread was that TRO repetitively posted posted chart after chart gained with the benefit of hindsight and not a single shred of evidence of any trades taken. To my mind all the lines and all the charts showed nothing but theory, 'after the fact'. Those charts and lines showing 'results' and 'profits' are all very well but how does the reader know that he actually traded any of them. Even if he traded all of them he gave us no evidence of his strike rate. The two year sermon (which continues) took us on a journey of trading in the direction of the current candle, to waiting for candles to cross specific horizontal lines, Buzzard reversals, Buy Zones and eventually a heap of mumbo-jumbo about rats and Yale students. Absolutely bonkers.

I will admit though, he did have me going for a while. It all looked so simple and I do like simplicity. However after very little time the same old pattern recurred time and again. In the early days some of the debate was less than adult but many reasonably posed questions were dismissed as 'attacks' and the questions were deflected or simply not answered with intellectual rigour. Typical cult style behaviour.

To that end I must pay compliments to a handful of posters that really did bring intelligence of the highest quality to the debate, in particular, TraderNumber7. Alas TRO you were not able to hold a candle to the erudite words of TraderNumber7. Your pseudo-intellectual babble simply, was not a match.:LOL:

Over and out,

Bengal_lancer

Nothing is AFTER THE FACT. I usually post twice a day. First post is of a gauge showing the OPPORTUNITY to make money. Some days there is more opportunity than other. The other day, there was only ONE PAIR show opportunity.

The second post is a chart showing what happened to one of the pairs showing opportunity.

"An ad hominem attack against an intellectual, not against an idea, is highly flattering. It indicates that the person does not have anything intelligent to say about your message."

- Nassim Nicholas Taleb "The Black Swan" P-297

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

- Dr. S. Sivaraman

Over and out,

Bengal_lancer

nobody told trading (although simple) would be easy.

and i do not need to see proof of trades by a profitable trader.
(it are not my trades and also not my balance)
of course it would be a total other ballgame when that trader would
trade my money.

But i learned a lot from TRO, and a number of other traders on another
forum i visits.

I also do not share my balance and/or trades. I have red,yellow,green and bright green days. But on avg the days are green nowadays.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 16 16.19.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 16 16.19.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 234
10x59og.gif

========================= ====================

"Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

They happen regardless of time frame (with the obvious limitations explained above)

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist." - H. Rearden

=============================================

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

WHY ISN'T EVERYBODY DOING IT?

Most of you know I catch a lot of flak on my forums because SOME PEOPLE don't like the way I post.

One worn out argument that is used repeatedly is, "If this is so (simple, great, profitable, ), then why isn't everybody doing it?"

Simple answer is because SOYLENT GREEN is people!

We all know exercise is great, but how many actually exercise?

We all know smoking is bad, but how many do it anyway?

We all know which foods are bad for our health, but how many eat those foods?

We all know that we should save for our future and spend less than we earn but who does that?

The list is almost endless.

As long as there are people, there will always be some STUPID people and some smart people making STUPID decisions, where STUPID is defined as knowing better but acting otherwise.

Meanwhile, the RATS are still beating the Yale students.

2duz760.gif

2) Red candle closes

3) Green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) Enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

Nothing is AFTER THE FACT. I usually post twice a day. First post is of a gauge showing the OPPORTUNITY to make money. Some days there is more opportunity than other. The other day, there was only ONE PAIR show opportunity.

The second post is a chart showing what happened to one of the pairs showing opportunity

Your 'what happened' charts are all very well but I reiterate that they do not constitute proof that you actually traded those movements depicted by your charts.

I could fill posts all day with charts showing movements, entry lines, exit lines, PIPS gained etc. when I have not traded a single one. It simply does not matter how many times you repeat and reassert all your various quotes, the only way that any reader may have confidence in what you say is if you show unequivocal proof of your trades.:sleep:

got a link ?

Try post 9 .

I ask no proof from anyone, considering that it is a waste of time.

I don't find TRO easy to follow but he has more to offer than many do. I read his stuff and take it or leave it. Everyone is his own man and he has lasted a long time. There must be a reason for that.

Try post 9 .

I ask no proof from anyone, considering that it is a waste of time.

I don't find TRO easy to follow but he has more to offer than many do. I read his stuff and take it or leave it. Everyone is his own man and he has lasted a long time. There must be a reason for that.

yea , I don't mind following a simple system if it works ...will check it out .

yea , I don't mind following a simple system if it works ...will check it out .

Don't get me wrong. I don't find TRO particularly simple but, now and again, all these threads come up with something useful. It is only by reading them that you find out what can be introduced into your own way of trading. TRO is a scalper. I'm not but I, still, scroll through the posts and I don't ask him to prove anything to me, I can work that out for myself. All I need is the idea.

2hx62qs.gif

"Look, for example, at this elegant little experiment. A rat was put in a T-shaped maze with a few morsels of food placed on either the far right or left side of the enclosure. The placement of the food is randomly determined, but the dice is rigged: over the long run, the food was placed on the left side sixty per cent of the time. How did the rat respond? It quickly realized that the left side was more rewarding. As a result, it always went to the left, which resulted in a sixty percent success rate. The rat didn't strive for perfection. It didn't search for a Unified Theory of the T-shaped maze, or try to decipher the disorder. Instead, it accepted the inherent uncertainty of the reward and learned to settle for the best possible alternative.

The experiment was then repeated with Yale undergraduates. Unlike the rat, their swollen brains stubbornly searched for the elusive pattern that determined the placement of the reward. They made predictions and then tried to learn from their prediction errors. The problem was that there was nothing to predict: the randomness was real. Because the students refused to settle for a 60 percent success rate, they ended up with a 52 percent success rate. Although most of the students were convinced they were making progress towards identifying the underlying algorithm, they were actually being outsmarted by a rat."

P64 HOW WE DECIDE (italics added)

========================= ====================

"Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

They happen regardless of time frame (with the obvious limitations explained above)

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist." - H. Rearden

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

WHY ISN'T EVERYBODY DOING IT?

Most of you know I catch a lot of flak on my forums because SOME PEOPLE don't like the way I post.

One worn out argument that is used repeatedly is, "If this is so (simple, great, profitable, ), then why isn't everybody doing it?"

Simple answer is because SOYLENT GREEN is people!

We all know exercise is great, but how many actually exercise?

We all know smoking is bad, but how many do it anyway?

We all know which foods are bad for our health, but how many eat those foods?

We all know that we should save for our future and spend less than we earn but who does that?

The list is almost endless.

As long as there are people, there will always be some STUPID people and some smart people making STUPID decisions, where STUPID is defined as knowing better but acting otherwise.

Meanwhile, the RATS are still beating the Yale students.

mw2t83.gif

2) Red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

THINK ABOUT IT!!

mw2t83.gif

2) Red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

THINK ABOUT IT!!

hi , may i ask what your trade win rate percentage is ?.........i cant seam to get above 40% myself .

Regards
Price

c1341.gif

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

THINK ABOUT IT!!

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

2pqtjk4.gif

Someone asked about trading time frames other than M5.

PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL CHARTS. You are NOT trading charts, you are trading price.

for H1 (60 MINUTE) CHARTS.

2) Red H1 candle closes within 20 pips of the current daily low

3) Go long when current H1 candle is green

4) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

5) Take whatever profit you can.

6) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."