NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

21ybt4.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

33xa4qu.gif

RESULTS.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

n4zgxz.gif

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) Red candle closes

3) Ggreen candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) Eenter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

After getting many, many (Yale student type) questions, I have added rule #7.

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

2) Red candle closes

3) Ggreen candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) Eenter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

After getting many, many (Yale student type) questions, I have added rule #7.

hi , is it not a concern to have a profit target smaller than the stop or do you recomend to try for at least 15 pips profit ?

im no expert ...just asking ......

Price,

I am certainly no expert as well, but you really have to invest in screen time to get a feeling what happens when a market makes a new daily low and what is going on when a new hour starts.

Right now I am trying to sit on my hands and only trade by the rules. I clear 80-90% of the table when I see 5 pips, for the rest I move to BE and wait to get 10 pips.

It´s pretty hard to see a market rushing down 50 or 75 pips and you are not participating because of the rules. It´s also pure agony to see a market going up for 100 pips BUT the question I always ask myself is: did I make regulary money trading those big moves before TRO told me to wait for the daily lows. Well, to be honest - NO

Attachments

• Bild 1.jpg
    Bild 1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Bild 2.jpg
    Bild 2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 184
Price,

I am certainly no expert as well, but you really have to invest in screen time to get a feeling what happens when a market makes a new daily low and what is going on when a new hour starts.

Right now I am trying to sit on my hands and only trade by the rules. I clear 80-90% of the table when I see 5 pips, for the rest I move to BE and wait to get 10 pips.

It´s pretty hard to see a market rushing down 50 or 75 pips and you are not participating because of the rules. It´s also pure agony to see a market going up for 100 pips BUT the question I always ask myself is: did I make regulary money trading those big moves before TRO told me to wait for the daily lows. Well, to be honest - NO

ok cheers , but dont you need a high hit rate with those targets ? ........is it posable ?

ok cheers , but dont you need a high hit rate with those targets ? ........is it posable ?

Pull up todays USDCHF chart.
Look at the areas around 5 am / 6 am / 7 am and 8 am (London time)
Be careful with the area around 8 am since there was an announement 15 minutes later.

Pull up todays USDCHF chart.
Look at the areas around 5 am / 6 am / 7 am and 8 am (London time)
Be careful with the area around 8 am since there was an announement 15 minutes later.

ok mate , i may give it a go ? ............if you promise i will never loose again :)

ok mate , i may give it a go ? ............if you promise i will never loose again :)

lol :D

If you haven´t done so already do yourself a favour and read the whole thread. If you like what you read here you might find kreslik(dot)com interesting as well ;)

good luck!

Hi guys, which indicator of TRO's would illustrate the number of candles in a row with Higher Highs (HH) or Lower Lows (LL)? Thanks

I am referring to the table displayed in Post #9

Last edited:
30bflnc.gif

2) Red candle closes

3) Green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) Enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

Hi TRO, it’s a pleasure getting a chance to chat with you; you do some absolutely amazing programming, and I, and I am sure others really appreciate it.

My question is actually referring to your Post #9; it is a table with the currency pairs on the left, and the time periods on the top row. It counts the number of bars in a sequence that is either higher highs or lower lows.

I am wondering if you have provided that program to traders Gratis!!

Thanks, CH

Attachments

• TRO - Higher High and Lower Low Count.JPG
    TRO - Higher High and Lower Low Count.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 287
Hi TRO, it’s a pleasure getting a chance to chat with you; you do some absolutely amazing programming, and I, and I am sure others really appreciate it.

My question is actually referring to your Post #9; it is a table with the currency pairs on the left, and the time periods on the top row. It counts the number of bars in a sequence that is either higher highs or lower lows.

I am wondering if you have provided that program to traders Gratis!!

Thanks, CH

That is one of the indicators that I sent out as a THANK YOU.

2j5m1j5.gif

2) Red candle closes

3) Green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) Enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS