NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

No, I don't trade emini.

But the tip is to run the statistics on price movement from open to high, open to low, high to close and low to close.

And, its only a tip. There is a whole lot more behind the curtain than that. A fledgling Delta Trader knows at least that much.

Some tips are actually designed to get you into trouble, when you don't know how to apply them. At least, that's what I hear through the grapevine from those in the know.

HI HI HI HI to all.............

How are u Avery a.k.a THE RUMPLED ONE......

Still in the panhandling business are you?....thought u only did that on ur home turf.........kreslik

U havent given me what I asked of u.....an account statement......instead u banned me and another trader who were minding their own business on their own thread teaching newbies how to trade for free using a simple SMA.................

You and ur royal ball polishers like Bredin and Jalarupa ran us out when what we were saying started to make sense and it was clear for all to see that trading is not that hard and you dont need charts with all those flash bangy things you are hawking for 50 dollars a pop.......

So are you still shouting down those who question you by telling them that they are from Yale ( read as stupid ) here in trade 2 win also?....oh its so simple and if u cant see it then you in the wrong business??......

Are you still telling those who point out that ur SL is barely enough to cover spread by saying that traders dont need to pay spread and its all a conspiracy and they need to get a different broker?........

Are u still trading the RAT. i guess you are the RAT. Scamming and stealing from the newbies....most who give up at the end because of con artist like you...........

by the way have you written a user manual for any of ur motherload BS or any of the other crap u code or you still saying its too hard....or too easy that u cant be bothered about it??.........

Well im back ...... and im going to be asking you alot of questions...........

stop cheating and lying and panhandling for a buck Avery.....if u cant trade then go do something else......why u screwing up the hundreds who would like to learn by cheating them of a fair chance??..............

For those who think this guy can help you in anyway, ask yourself the first basic question......how come, if he is profitable, he keeps churning out indicators after indicators year in year out??.........most successful traders have a maximum of two or three systems and here we have a genius from Tucson who keeps churning them out non stop.............
how many profitable ways can a person discover in a year??...

Second question....the market can give u millions with a very small outlay because of compounding factor.....and since he keeps showing projected trade returns that run into 7 figures all the time, how come he still needs to charge 50 to a 150 USD?...and not to forget he peddling coffee mugs and tshirts to supplement that income??...........

Smell a RAT??

The reason the indicators keep coming, is because they are re-worked jobs that somebody else devised on average. Let's face it. It takes a lot of natural talent to design a brand new indicator concept that nobody else has ever come up with before AND that actually works, or has some critical value within a larger trading system.

I just hate to see the Newbie rammed in the side by a hoax and then walk away from trading after getting hurt, feeling like trading really does not work. I don't know. Maybe TRO fulfills a purpose in this business. Maybe the Newbie needs to have their head bashed in by silly RAT schemes, so that they can learn to appreciate sound, technical market science. Most Newbies won't learn until they have suffered enough. In that regard, maybe TRO does a service.

I'll drop-in again every blue moon or so, just to see how many brand-new Newbies have had Christmas glitter dumped into their eyes with all the flashing Semaphores and color coded labels that signify nothing.

Ah! Here comes a horizontal market now! Unfortunately, the Newbie RAT is not told to let that bus pass by. So, the Newbie jumps on the Horizontal & Main bus, not knowing that its destination is Over The Cliff & Done.

Man, when I was a Newbie, I did not have all this crap to wade through. Times have really changed. Today, you have to learn how to avoid suicide donational bus trips AND basic technical market structures at the same time. Mark my words, the Newbies who can survive this online crap today, will be some of the toughest traders in all the world - but ONLY if they survive the suicide donational dive bombers, hawking Christmas Candy all wrapped up in pretty screaming lights that say: Come and Get it Suckers! - to those of us who have heard this song before.

Such is the way of the world, however. If they can Pimp My Ride, then somebody on planet earth will find away to Pimp My FX. Wow - it is bad enough the Newbie has to trade the gauntlet of Retail Bucket Shops, but to add Donational Pimps selling Christmas tree lights as tickets to never losing again, is just too much to endure.

I better quit while I'm on a roll. :cool:

Wow - it is bad enough the Newbie has to trade the gauntlet of Retail Bucket Shops, but to add Donational Pimps selling Christmas tree lights as tickets to never losing again, is just too much to endure.

I believe TRO trades with a direct access broker (not a bucket shop) and the RAT system does not require any indicators.

I don't trade the RAT personally so I don't really care but you seem to be obsessed with TRO. You are having a conversation with yourself. Did TRO pee in your cornflakes? Dude, move on.

The reason the indicators keep coming, is because they are re-worked jobs that somebody else devised on average. Let's face it. It takes a lot of natural talent to design a brand new indicator concept that nobody else has ever come up with before AND that actually works, or has some critical value within a larger trading system.

I just hate to see the Newbie rammed in the side by a hoax and then walk away from trading after getting hurt, feeling like trading really does not work. I don't know. Maybe TRO fulfills a purpose in this business. Maybe the Newbie needs to have their head bashed in by silly RAT schemes, so that they can learn to appreciate sound, technical market science. Most Newbies won't learn until they have suffered enough. In that regard, maybe TRO does a service.

I'll drop-in again every blue moon or so, just to see how many brand-new Newbies have had Christmas glitter dumped into their eyes with all the flashing Semaphores and color coded labels that signify nothing.

Ah! Here comes a horizontal market now! Unfortunately, the Newbie RAT is not told to let that bus pass by. So, the Newbie jumps on the Horizontal & Main bus, not knowing that its destination is Over The Cliff & Done.

Man, when I was a Newbie, I did not have all this crap to wade through. Times have really changed. Today, you have to learn how to avoid suicide donational bus trips AND basic technical market structures at the same time. Mark my words, the Newbies who can survive this online crap today, will be some of the toughest traders in all the world - but ONLY if they survive the suicide donational dive bombers, hawking Christmas Candy all wrapped up in pretty screaming lights that say: Come and Get it Suckers! - to those of us who have heard this song before.

Such is the way of the world, however. If they can Pimp My Ride, then somebody on planet earth will find away to Pimp My FX. Wow - it is bad enough the Newbie has to trade the gauntlet of Retail Bucket Shops, but to add Donational Pimps selling Christmas tree lights as tickets to never losing again, is just too much to endure.

"I am not forcing you to accept my concepts. I only request the traders to review the market from time to time keeping in mind my concepts and if found suitable use in the trades or just ignore. Thanks for your opinion."

I believe TRO trades with a direct access broker (not a bucket shop) and the RAT system does not require any indicators.

I don't trade the RAT personally so I don't really care but you seem to be obsessed with TRO. You are having a conversation with yourself. Did TRO pee in your cornflakes? Dude, move on.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."

Benjamin Franklin

Wonderful TRO. You are really a LEGEND!
I must say that I have been trading real for 2 years now and have never made any money EXCEPT when using a bit of market savvy(trend), and your never lose again strategy combined with M15 harmonic patterns. To all the detractors I beg of you to just try to show me any other never lose again strategy that in fact never loses again!
Congratulations TRO,
Gryffn

OK,
super NOOB here. I've read through many of the threads.

If you were just starting out, and wanted to learn the terminology again, how would you learn? Meaning you know next to nothing, and want to learn the basics properly, where would you start?

many thanks

awesome threads TRO, btw

Hi Chamilun
All you gotta do is find the never lose again indicators and attach them to your DEMO chart.
Then attach kor harmonic indicator from ampzone.org and if you like also zup v92 and BPS harmonic patterns.(OK the chart looks like a disco but I like to know the probabilities & I can dance:)
Then practice until you win consistently. The secret is patience... only trade on a proper setup (IE.once or twice a day per currency pair) in the direction of the trend. Don't be greedy. A PROPER setup on M15 chart can yield from 30 to 50 pips. Exit your trade graciously @15 to 20 pips.
Always take something, even 1 pip out of trade if it starts going against you and don't imagine it will come back and give you more. Rather look for another SETUP.
Good luck,
Gryffn.

2u6ocg1.gif

"Look, for example, at this elegant little experiment. A rat was put in a T-shaped maze with a few morsels of food placed on either the far right or left side of the enclosure. The placement of the food is randomly determined, but the dice is rigged: over the long run, the food was placed on the left side sixty per cent of the time. How did the rat respond? It quickly realized that the left side was more rewarding. As a result, it always went to the left, which resulted in a sixty percent success rate. The rat didn't strive for perfection. It didn't search for a Unified Theory of the T-shaped maze, or try to decipher the disorder. Instead, it accepted the inherent uncertainty of the reward and learned to settle for the best possible alternative.

The experiment was then repeated with Yale undergraduates. Unlike the rat, their swollen brains stubbornly searched for the elusive pattern that determined the placement of the reward. They made predictions and then tried to learn from their prediction errors. The problem was that there was nothing to predict: the randomness was real. Because the students refused to settle for a 60 percent success rate, they ended up with a 52 percent success rate. Although most of the students were convinced they were making progress towards identifying the underlying algorithm, they were actually being outsmarted by a rat."

P64 HOW WE DECIDE (italics added)

========================= ====================

"Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

They happen regardless of time frame (with the obvious limitations explained above)

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist." - H. Rearden

=============================================

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

WHY ISN'T EVERYBODY DOING IT?

Most of you know I catch a lot of flak on my forums because SOME PEOPLE don't like the way I post.

One worn out argument that is used repeatedly is, "If this is so (simple, great, profitable, ), then why isn't everybody doing it?"

Simple answer is because SOYLENT GREEN is people!

We all know exercise is great, but how many actually exercise?

We all know smoking is bad, but how many do it anyway?

We all know which foods are bad for our health, but how many eat those foods?

We all know that we should save for our future and spend less than we earn but who does that?

The list is almost endless.

As long as there are people, there will always be some STUPID people and some smart people making STUPID decisions, where STUPID is defined as knowing better but acting otherwise.

Meanwhile, the RATS are still beating the Yale students.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

259zls5.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

24o6n4k.gif

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

2e31mo6.gif

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

Are you sure that you are not flying cover from www.KreslickMyButt.com? You jump in with nearly zero posts, just to tell me to move on. Have you read any of my other posts on this board? Do you even have solitary clue what RAT trading is all about? Do you know how many New Traders get stung by simplistic minded stuff like this - hung out to dry?

Consider what I'm doing here as an intercept mission - helping to keep the skies clear, so that Newbies don't get hurt. When you see that Yellow/Black Jet overheard, just know that at least somebody understands what the RAT is all about around here, other than TRO.

Has anyone seen the RAT EA yet? Has anyone coded this methodology, yet? If so, where's the equity curve - North, or South bound? Do you have any idea what a simple, single bar break-out strategy with a 10 pip stop and no mathematically derived limit, means to a long range equity curve?

Do you even understand what you are saying when you conclude that "move on," is even remotely the correct answer to the question that a thread like this puts before the Newbie Trader?

Wake up, fella! Christmas only comes once a year and even a broken grandfather clock will be right twice a day. I'm trying to HELP here, and you want me to "move on."

Dude?

2e31mo6.gif

2) red candle closes

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

You keep spamming the forum with this stuff. Can we just get an equity curve from you, on an EA that you design to specifically match the RAT Rules you keep spamming this and almost every Forex Forum on the face of the planet with?

That's all I'm asking for - an equity curve report. That's it. I'm not asking for help with a flat tire, my car on the side of the road on a hot day with a drained battery, or anything else, other than you posting an Equity Curve Report from an EA having run through one hundred RAT trades based on the rules that you have outlined here, time and time again.

You post these pretty pictures, as if every single trade nets out positive and any neophyte knows that's a bunch of malarkey. So, instead of delivering pretty pictures to the forum and re-stating the rules a billion times, why not simple post a single Equity Curve Report taken from an EA running your RAT Rules across 100 to 200 trades.

The truth is that it won't come close to requiring that many trades to demonstrate why the new trader should simply "move on" from the idea of trading like a RAT for a living.

Drain the Banks, or drain the common sense out of each forum you spam.

EA based Equity Report, please.

another good trade USd JPy...short at81.32...now at 80.90...profit so far 42 pips..moved stop 20 points..Tro.The buy Zone is pisser!!..Thanks!!

I'm not sure anyone is even reading this...but for my 2 cents worth this is the best Method I have found after a two year search....again this morning had a short on the 4rh usd/jpy opened at 80.888 closed at 80.75 for a 13 pip scalp trade....Tro if you read this Thank you for letting me SEE. I'll never forget this thread.

All this guy (TRO) does is make me money!!...3 trades tonight 6-5-2011. 1st trade aud/jpy(short) 86.23 86.15..8 pips. eur/usd(short) 1.4652 !.4649 ..3 pips gbp/usd (short) 1.6446 1.6429 17 pips=28 pips in 20 min....ANYONE who says this method doesn't work is full of it!!..I don't know this guy(TRO) from Adam. Have never talked to him. Have never given the dude any money for ANYTHING!!...Ever!! Just read the thread from page 1 to page 273. Used the Buy Zone method and I continue to make money. My advise is read , study , visualize, perform. Practise, Practise , Practise and after 3 months profit on demo go live!!!...Good luck...Thanks a Million Tro!!( Who ever you are)!!

311mni9.gif

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.