NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

29tvr5.gif

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

This is how you make 2% per day.
<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

oqis7s.gif

Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo <= 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

Current price - current daily low is less than 20 pips.

=============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

2q2ee7s.jpg

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

WHY ISN'T EVERYBODY DOING IT?

Most of you know I catch a lot of flak on my forums because SOME PEOPLE don't like the way I post.

One worn out argument that is used repeatedly is, "If this is so (simple, great, profitable, <insert your own adjective>), then why isn't everybody doing it?"

Simple answer is because SOYLENT GREEN is people!

We all know exercise is great, but how many actually exercise?

We all know smoking is bad, but how many do it anyway?

We all know which foods are bad for our health, but how many eat those foods?

We all know that we should save for our future and spend less than we earn but who does that?

The list is almost endless.

As long as there are people, there will always be some STUPID people and some smart people making STUPID decisions, where STUPID is defined as knowing better but acting otherwise.

Meanwhile, the RATS are still beating the Yale students.

"Only through Mathematics can anything be proven, and by Mathematical limit the unlimited can take form." -- Pythagorean Philosophy.

"Let no one destitute of Geometry enter my doors." -- Plato

"It is really a pity you spend so much time putting me and others down, when you could take that same time and share the knowledge that you claim to have and help your fellow traders."

Cute, but nowhere near the level of relevance and/or candor that such a statement needs to be, given your notorious stature.

Many traders falsely believe that Leonardo Fibonacci, actually invented the concept of the "Fibonacci Sequence" numbers system, when in fact, the sequence has both ancient Hindu and Arabic origins. Many traders, having limited knowledge of Mathematics, also falsely believe that Phi, or phi, is derived from the Fibonacci Number Sequence, when in fact, it has both ancient Egyptian and Pythagorean origins.

In fact, Pythagoras, was so well respected by the ancient Egyptians of his time, that British Museum vaults once contained papyrus documenting the construction specifications for an inner tomb, inside the Pyramid of Menkaure, believed by some scholars to be actual preparations for Pythagoras, himself. This Pyramid is the smallest of the three on the Giza Plateau. Similarly, it is not at all surprising to me that you don't understand what I have already "shared" with other traders over the years, before there were such things as PHP websites turned into "Trading Forums for Discussion."

I'm not putting you down. I'm merely highlighting a fact about you. I've already said, there is nothing wrong with "Bottom Fishing" and/or attempting to trade the Daily Low/High Reversal Bar. Been there - done that. Mine is not a problem with the theory - mine is a problem with the Theoretician's ethics, or lack thereof.

Continuing to post ONLY the 'vertical-ized' winners without regard for the toll taken on the account when he 'horizontal-ized' losers make a visit on Rat'ville, is problematic all by itself - but even that is not my concern, here.

Do the Math on a "10 pip stop," when the Golden Ratio (Phi/phi) is expanding the market in real-time. Maybe, if you understood the connection between ancient Mesopotamia and 13th century Italy, between Phi/phi and Edouard Lucas, then just maybe you'd no why "Use a 10 Pip Stop" coupled to the Rat rules, cannot possibly succeed long-term.

Which begs the obvious question: What's the point of this thread? To obtain the answer to that question, people have to make a "Donational" gesture, no doubt. Only to find out later that the sole point to this entire thread IS the "Donational" gesture itself. :sleep:

Do you really want to attempt to wax erudite with me?

I have been accused of "renaming" indicators. Yes, I rename them AFTER I enhance them because if I post a modified version with the exact same name as the original then it gets "stepped on" and any good programmer knows better than to step on code. But I post my revised/enhanced/fixed version FOR FREE on the same site I downloaded them from. So where's the crime? Some people let their egos get in the way.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Yep.

ndu2ae.jpg

This is precisely how you operate, TRO. You are pure "JOKE" with a capital "J." You troll over to Kreslik, where you sell your wares as Donational items for an annual fee and then you have the audacity to label somebody that calls you out, as a "hater."

Hate? Hate what precisely? What is there about you or your "method" of trading that I, or anyone else for that matter needs to hate? The fact that you don't have a solitary clue about HOW to trade the currency markets? Is that a reason to hate you? That would seem like a reason to educate you, not hate you. Why would veteran trader such as myself, want, need or even be remotely bothered with hating someone who takes a blind entry, into a dark ally, holding a mathematically inferior position, approximately 50% of the time he enters the market? Can you logically and/or rationally explain the causation for hate in that equation, TRO?

I don't hate successful traders and I've been online trying to help un-successful traders longer than you've been living in Arizona (most likely) - if not, then certainly long before you knew anything about FX, or trading for that matter. You've done a outstanding job of labeling yourself, so I don't need to assist you in that regard.

I can't post over at Kreslik, but I can most certainly post here.

Are you kidding me? Is this some kind of joke? Joke's on you, guy. Why on earth, would any trader in their right mind, every be caught "hating" on another trader who takes a mathematically inferior position, more than 50% of the time he enters the market, simply because he has on clue about Timing, Direction, Magnitude and Probability AND all the while, coupling that nightmare with a "standard" 10 pip Stop?

That's not hate. That's sympathy. Maybe you ought to look up both words to better understand the distinction between the two - LOL!

Hate? I'm two inches away from launching an NPO Charity in your honor, just to bail you out of those blizzard horizontal markets that keep Whiplashing you and your Minions half to death.

Hate? Try, Salvation Army.

of corse there are only a couple of other things you need to do. but it's pretty straight forward. not so complicated that a book needs to be written. because according to you, this stuff is not new, is it? and i know that as well. good luck

But, over on Kreslik, here's what you posted to your fellow Minionites:

The thing with that dude is he does know how to trade this style. but that's not his intention. its divert attention to himself and destroy your thread. whatever. if people knew what they were looking at, they would know they dont need the indicators. they are just training wheels like you say in your indicators. if he did know that much anyways, why's he even on ANY forum saying anything. he should leave up to the trader to figure it out and use google. he should be trading 100's dollars per pip. If i was, i know i wouldn't be anywhere posting. I'd be off on vacation or trading. if hes not teaching, then he's just full of crap mostly.

funny dude

Don't know how to Bottom Fish the market?
Don't know how to trade Daily Reversal Bars using lower time-frames?

No. The point is that I don't WANT to Bottom Fish, or trade the Daily Reversal Bars using smaller TFs, WHILE USING A 10 PIP STOP, Einstein. That's harmonic suicide.

Don't know how? What the heck do I not know how to accomplish in this particular business? Do you have any idea about whom you are slinging this trash? 100's of dollars per pip? You wet your pants with excitement, if you knew what my aggregate PPV is to date.

Successful (highly) traders don't post in online forums? This singular statement goes a long way towards telling me that YOU are most likely NOT one of them. We are on all kinds of forums and have a wide range of trading experience and/or 'expertise'. I'm not on trading forums all day long - I don' have hundreds or thousands of posts. My posts on this forum, or any other, have always been minimal at best.

You are about four (4) years too late to catch the height of my trying to help newbie and un-successful traders think outside the box, so that they can do more than put their capital in a 50/50 risk profile - crawling their way to break-even for the day or week and never able to truly grow their capital. Some got it, some did not - that's not my problem. Some took those ideas I gave them and built a better "mouse trap" - while others gave up the business altogether. Some, were completely unappreciative of what they were given.

The people truly full of crap here - are those who think they are going to see long-term equity growth by Bottom/Top Fishing, without knowing a whole lot more about real-world market dynamics. Bottom/Top Fishing, can work - but not even remotely close to the way you Rat Minions are attempting to pull it off.

And, the answer is NO. You cannot see the reasons "why you fail" with 99% of the technical indicators out there - including, TRO's regurgitated and repackaged Motherloads or Donationals.

And, NO. I am definitely NOT here to educate you on the subject. Those days are LONG gone. I'm here to call out TRO's unethical behavior - point blank. And, you too, Occam's Razor - if you dare have the guts to come out of hiding.

Clueless, Rats. Completely unaware of what you are doing, or WHY you are doing it.

Really, TRO. Are you sure about that statement. Have you read your own thread.

Then why give RAT rules for enter both "Long" and "Short" as you have already done inside this thread.

You are either a RED RAT, a GREEN RAT or a YALE STUDENT.

Once you decide which RAT you are, you use those rules.

"Successful (highly) traders don't post in online forums? This singular statement goes a long way towards telling me that YOU are most likely NOT one of them. We are on all kinds of forums and have a wide range of trading experience and/or 'expertise'. I'm not on trading forums all day long - I don' have hundreds or thousands of posts. My posts on this forum, or any other, have always been minimal at best."

The POT is calling the KETTLE black.

This is precisely how you operate, TRO. You are pure "JOKE" with a capital "J." You troll over to Kreslik, where you sell your wares as Donational items for an annual fee and then you have the audacity to label somebody that calls you out, as a "hater."

Hate? Hate what precisely? What is there about you or your "method" of trading that I, or anyone else for that matter needs to hate? The fact that you don't have a solitary clue about HOW to trade the currency markets? Is that a reason to hate you? That would seem like a reason to educate you, not hate you. Why would veteran trader such as myself, want, need or even be remotely bothered with hating someone who takes a blind entry, into a dark ally, holding a mathematically inferior position, approximately 50% of the time he enters the market? Can you logically and/or rationally explain the causation for hate in that equation, TRO?

I don't hate successful traders and I've been online trying to help un-successful traders longer than you've been living in Arizona (most likely) - if not, then certainly long before you knew anything about FX, or trading for that matter. You've done a outstanding job of labeling yourself, so I don't need to assist you in that regard.

I can't post over at Kreslik, but I can most certainly post here.

What is inferior about entering a position that has at least a 60% chance of winning?

307yqyq.jpg

Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo <= 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

Current price - current daily low is less than 20 pips.

sood3m.gif

2rqy2k2.gif

"Look, for example, at this elegant little experiment. A rat was put in a T-shaped maze with a few morsels of food placed on either the far right or left side of the enclosure. The placement of the food is randomly determined, but the dice is rigged: over the long run, the food was placed on the left side sixty per cent of the time. How did the rat respond? It quickly realized that the left side was more rewarding. As a result, it always went to the left, which resulted in a sixty percent success rate. The rat didn't strive for perfection. It didn't search for a Unified Theory of the T-shaped maze, or try to decipher the disorder. Instead, it accepted the inherent uncertainty of the reward and learned to settle for the best possible alternative.

The experiment was then repeated with Yale undergraduates. Unlike the rat, their swollen brains stubbornly searched for the elusive pattern that determined the placement of the reward. They made predictions and then tried to learn from their prediction errors. The problem was that there was nothing to predict: the randomness was real. Because the students refused to settle for a 60 percent success rate, they ended up with a 52 percent success rate. Although most of the students were convinced they were making progress towards identifying the underlying algorithm, they were actually being outsmarted by a rat."

P64 HOW WE DECIDE (italics added)

========================= ====================

"Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

They happen regardless of time frame (with the obvious limitations explained above)

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist." - H. Rearden

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

WHY ISN'T EVERYBODY DOING IT?

Most of you know I catch a lot of flak on my forums because SOME PEOPLE don't like the way I post.

One worn out argument that is used repeatedly is, "If this is so (simple, great, profitable, <insert your own adjective>), then why isn't everybody doing it?"

Simple answer is because SOYLENT GREEN is people!

We all know exercise is great, but how many actually exercise?

We all know smoking is bad, but how many do it anyway?

We all know which foods are bad for our health, but how many eat those foods?

We all know that we should save for our future and spend less than we earn but who does that?

The list is almost endless.

As long as there are people, there will always be some STUPID people and some smart people making STUPID decisions, where STUPID is defined as knowing better but acting otherwise.

Meanwhile, the RATS are still beating the Yale students.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MAY ALL YOUR DEALS BE ACCEPTED.

144bvk3.gif

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) Red candle closes

3) Green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) Enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

THE RAT ADAPTS

2vcw86b.gif

Q) What happens when you combine the DAILY BUY ZONE with the RAT REVERSAL on a daily chart?

A) More cheese!!

On a Daily (D1) chart.

1) Red candle closes

2) Green candle closes

3) Go long at the Daily BuyZone trigger

4) STOP LOSS is 10 pips

5) Take whatever profit you can

6) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

Remember, the RAT only turned left because the RAT "adapted" to it's environment. That is what is happening here - ADAPTATION.

Works for RED rats, too.

On a Daily (D1) chart.

1) Green candle closes

2) Red candle closes

3) Go short at the Daily BuyZone trigger

4) STOP LOSS is 10 pips

5) Take whatever profit you can

6) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

Please excuse my ignorance and wrong terminolgy as this is new to me, I am a builder by trade.
I have read upto page 135 so have a couple of years of reading to catch up with but so far.

I have a four questions that I would be grateful if someone could answer.

I managed to copy the files in the first post of this thread into MT4 and put the modified 3 level zz semafore and the TRO-NLA h1 tpl file onto a 1 hour chart of GBP-USD and put the TRO-Dynamic_FIBS-SR trial and TRO_NLA m15 tpl file into the 15minute chart of GBP-USD.

1) Are you using the same files from 17 March 2009 or are there updated ones?

2) Are there any other files you would suggest I look at using?

I gave it a go for a few hours tentatively and executed 10 trades.
9 winners and one S'L was hit for -18pips.
You experienced traders would have taken a lot more profit from those 9 wins but I was moving my stop loss up a few points at a time because I wanted to bank what I could.
I took 36 pips.

3) I did find that when the alert came up and I went to trade the price was already a few points away so I left it, is that what you do?

I thought if in doubt stay out but a couple of times I still would have been able to bank 5 pips even after entering later then the alert suggested.

4) Twice the opposite happened, the long/buy alert appeared and I immediately clicked to trade and and got in under the price, I assume this is OK to do and do not need to wait until the suggested price is reached?

Thats all for now TIA for any answers.