Needing help from everyone on T2W

tar

Legendary member
Hi , i am looking to raise 1 Billion quids asap to start my own retail hedge fund specialized in trading weather derivatives to help mankind hedge their weather risk , please keep in touch if you are interested !

(y)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 238
Hi , i am looking to raise 1 Billion quids asap to start my own retail hedge fund specialized in trading weather derivatives to help mankind hedge their weather risk , please keep in touch if you are interested !

Are you a registered charity and will I be able to apply for a tax rebate on donation? :rolleyes:

This is not a charity , i said if you are interested keep in touch ;)

Oh ok then... I am interested but doesn't sound tax efficient for me and I certainly don't want those pesky IR men getting their hands on my loot.

Will keep in touch and hope the sun comes out soon... (y)

If you are hedged you wouldn't be worrying about that ...

Mate you should see my hedge!!!

Every two weeks I have to trim it down. Costs me my bonus just on gardening fees. :cheesy:

If you start off under-funded you'll never make it.

I see storm clouds ahead.

Rain is a derivative of storm clouds and snow is a derivative of rain.
So buy/sell options in umbrellas and snow shoes and ice lollies.

Sunburn is a derivative of sunshine.
So buy/sell options in sun screen, calamine lotion and melanomas.

tar,
I sincerely wish I could help you too. If you had asked only yesterday I could have helped. But unfortunately, completely coincidentally only yesterday I helped this poor chap from Mauritius by giving him £68,000 so he can fly his family over here (the cost of flights are horrendous now, I gather.) I only now just have enough for a bus, hope you understand, well all the best and I hope things work out for you.

My information is that one of the best places to put your faith is into one of those Nigerian schemes which are basically free (you only have to give your name, address and bank details and possibly a small nominal fee) and you can receive thousands, if not millions, of dollars in return.

I think tar is onto a winner here.

Pity everyone is trying to rain on his parade.

Soon you will be able to find us on Google maps , didnt choose a name for the fund though but i am open for suggestions ....