Need some new guy advice...

poopboypat

Hello all, I have a very basic question and just seeking advice, if this is not the place to do that I will kindly leave. Ok, in a nutshell I would like a to make some money, and I don’t know a lot about the market at all.

I’m 24 single and only make about 25,000 a year; I’m also a part time student. I currently have no debt or loans. I would like to put some money into the market to see if its something I can learn. At first I would be willing to put in about $1,000-$3,000 this is basically everything I’ve saved while paying off my old debt now that I’m free of that money is a little bit more in my hands.

Now with that said, you will all probably think I’m crazy since I have no real money and don’t know a lot about the market, at all.

So does anyone have any advice? I have been thinking about buying for the past few years, but just didn’t have the money, and now that the markets are down I don’t see why now is a bad time for someone like me to put money in? Then again I know nothing….

Well, everyone wants to earn much money by means of something like Forex trading but only dozens from millions can proud with huge success. I think that it is impossible to become rich this way. IMHO...