NEED HELP WITH THIS! Urgent

Djuricx

Hey I got into trading forex about 5 months ago and gave up 3 months later, I know some stuff but I’ve lost a lot of money because of scammers n all those stupid things.
fortunately I’ve made up many research and reading books but actually searching for people that know the real deal.
I don’t f***ing want courses or any sort of signal sharing n all that. Just wanna learn good strategies that I can fit myself with and learn by myself with time.
but for this once again I really need people to help with. I would appreciate anyone who wud trynna help.

Hey I got into trading forex about 5 months ago and gave up 3 months later, I know some stuff but I’ve lost a lot of money because of scammers n all those stupid things.
fortunately I’ve made up many research and reading books but actually searching for people that know the real deal.
I don’t f***ing want courses or any sort of signal sharing n all that. Just wanna learn good strategies that I can fit myself with and learn by myself with time.
but for this once again I really need people to help with. I would appreciate anyone who wud trynna help.
Suggest you look at the Reception area as this will point you in the direction of the large amounts of useful information available on T2W

And don't expect to be successful (nor a millionaire) before one year has passed since you REALLY accepted that forex trading is tough, very tough, my friend.

You don't need to have exotic rules and complex strategies to trade forex. Start with a simple uptrend-following set-up - price is above a chosen MA and the MA is sloping upwards. When you see a bar with a lower high and lower low than the previous bars in the uptrend, set a buy order at the high of the bar and a stop-loss at its low. If price goes up your order will trigger and you will have the opportunity to exit at a selected level or time with a nice profit. If price goes down, your order will not be triggered and you will have lost nothing.

This is simplistic. Demo it until you perfect the set-up and order placing.

Later, get to grips with time-frame, target markets, timing, position size, stop-loss placement, TP placement, total exposure, scaling, pyramiding, day of the week, interest rate announcements, currency correlations etc. etc.

Much like Tom said you can trade profitably using Moving averages and ATR alone.

Most important thing is to cut your losses and let your winners ride.

You don't need to have exotic rules and complex strategies to trade forex. Start with a simple uptrend-following set-up - price is above a chosen MA and the MA is sloping upwards. When you see a bar with a lower high and lower low than the previous bars in the uptrend, set a buy order at the high of the bar and a stop-loss at its low. If price goes up your order will trigger and you will have the opportunity to exit at a selected level or time with a nice profit. If price goes down, your order will not be triggered and you will have lost nothing.

This is simplistic. Demo it until you perfect the set-up and order placing.

Later, get to grips with time-frame, target markets, timing, position size, stop-loss placement, TP placement, total exposure, scaling, pyramiding, day of the week, interest rate announcements, currency correlations etc. etc.
Thanks man

And don't expect to be successful (nor a millionaire) before one year has passed since you REALLY accepted that forex trading is tough, very tough, my friend.
agree completely, to be a successful trader is a big deal and have to pass a long time with great patience, we traders first of all have to understand there is no short cut way to bring money rapidly.