Day Trading start up guidance

SamB1234

Hi all,

I’m pretty new to trading and have only recently jointed this community, just had a few questions on things I’m not quite sure on.
Just to summarise I’ve only been trading/investing on Trading 212 which is obviously free and you can use a demo account, I’ve been doing some research and decided I want to get into faster Day Trading, I know I would need a proper platform for this like IBKR Pro. My questions are:
1. Can I use this from the UK?
2. Is this free but commission charges? Or is there a purchase fee?
3. Can you open a demo account first and not real funds as I would like to just use it for 3/4 months in a demo account first before using my own money?

Don’t want to seem like I’m being lazy I’ve been looking through a lot but can’t seem to find the answers so would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I’m pretty new to trading and have only recently jointed this community, just had a few questions on things I’m not quite sure on.
Just to summarise I’ve only been trading/investing on Trading 212 which is obviously free and you can use a demo account, I’ve been doing some research and decided I want to get into faster Day Trading, I know I would need a proper platform for this like IBKR Pro. My questions are:
1. Can I use this from the UK?
2. Is this free but commission charges? Or is there a purchase fee?
3. Can you open a demo account first and not real funds as I would like to just use it for 3/4 months in a demo account first before using my own money?

Don’t want to seem like I’m being lazy I’ve been looking through a lot but can’t seem to find the answers so would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks.

Your have to go first on the demo a count before using your own money.