Need advice

vartika

I need advice: I would like to know best forex trading brokers in US and whose services are good and fair too. I am new to forex trading so before starting it would like to know something about it. Please help me out in this.

novice trader

it is recommended that you find out as much as possible about trading before you try...can I email you?

I need advice: I would like to know best forex trading brokers in US and whose services are good and fair too. I am new to forex trading so before starting it would like to know something about it. Please help me out in this.

Have a look at Oanda http://www.oanda.com/

Max leverage of 50-1 , and you can set it lower 10-1 etc.

as you are new I recommend a well-regulated broker offering training materials for learning and allow you to open a demo account for you accustomed to the foreign exchange market and trading with many tools to ease the negotiation.

So many people keep commending Oanda.

Very tempted to open an account to check'em out.... :rolleyes:

Check their demo account , US division just FX but in the UK they have indices as well ...

So many people keep commending Oanda.

Very tempted to open an account to check'em out.... :rolleyes:

From their website, stated with pride:

"98%of trades executed by OANDA globally in 0.07716990 seconds August 2012 – August 2013, includes OANDA Japan as of June 22, 2013"

Well, there could be shorter version like "Guys we are market makers feel free to join us".

I don't read Fx fairytales so prefer real things I get from Нotforex, such as slippages and spread widenings. Would never be bought for such prominent statements for sure.

Tips for Forex Trading Beginners:
  • Know the Markets. We cannot overstate the importance of educating yourself on the forex market.
  • Make a Plan and Stick to It.
  • Practice.
  • Forecast the “Weather Conditions” of the Market.
  • Know Your Limits.
  • Know Where to Stop Along the Way.
  • Check Your Emotions at the Door.
  • Keep It Slow and Steady.