Mystical Ju-Ju

This is where it might get interesting.
The reason why the points arent always "on time", is due to the higher Deltas, the Long-Term Delta (4-year cycle LTD) and Medium-Term Delta ( 1 lunar year cycle, MTD) also have their impact on the lower Deltas.

For example, although the ITD may be in an upswing, the Higher Delta may also be in an upswing, and make the points come early/later, or the Higher Delta may be in a downswing, consequently, this may move the ITD points out.

The MTD chart here is to see if there is validity in this. ie, see if an MTD upswing/downswing makes the turning points come earlier/later sufficiently often for it to be significant.

Hi Trendie,

You still using the Delta?

I looked into to this once and it then sort of trailed off. Might revisit the phenomenon see if it makes more sense second time round. :rolleyes:

Where did you get that special charting software from?

Does this line have any meaning to you?
1/512 lunar cycle n the GBPJPY. LOL. 09:12 (London) on Monday….

Looks like a long shot to me.

Last edited:
Sorry trendie. I been smokin' da boot bro and me bush got da best of me and I done gone spill it on da lunar man. Kill da move at 09:12 Monday on de sterling yen and stop dem holing up me blush. Bro. Or or fake em and we’ll push the mutha on down.

Sorry trendie. I been smokin' da boot bro and me bush got da best of me and I done gone spill it on da lunar man. Kill da move at 09:12 Monday on de sterling yen and stop dem holing up me blush. Bro. Or or fake em and we’ll push the mutha on down.

:)

They say that if you stare at the moon long enough you will know everything !

Last edited:
Hi Trendie,

You still using the Delta?

I looked into to this once and it then sort of trailed off. Might revisit the phenomenon see if it makes more sense second time round. :rolleyes:

Where did you get that special charting software from?

Does this line have any meaning to you?
1/512 lunar cycle n the GBPJPY. LOL. 09:12 (London) on Monday….

Looks like a long shot to me.

I am revisiting a whole load of Ju-Ju stuff.
But it's really to pass the time.
Dont use Delta.
Or Gann.
Or Fibs.
Or Market Matrix.
If you can make 20-30 pips a day nett consistently, you've pretty much got it made.
Have a great week.

PS: Dont use any charting s/w. Any charts were hand-drawn. Delta is just 4-weekly cycles. And you look for turns that appear to happen in the same section regularly.

I am revisiting a whole load of Ju-Ju stuff.
But it's really to pass the time.
Dont use Delta.
Or Gann.
Or Fibs.
Or Market Matrix.
If you can make 20-30 pips a day nett consistently, you've pretty much got it made.
Have a great week.

PS: Dont use any charting s/w. Any charts were hand-drawn. Delta is just 4-weekly cycles. And you look for turns that appear to happen in the same section regularly.

Thanks Trendie, looks like DP has fallen on the road side to the holy grail. I thought it was a bit OT but I do use Fibs.

I reckon the repeat patterns and cycles are inherent in all aspects of life and DP is a dressing on that theme. As for how well it fits is a bit of a black art which I could not get my head round.

S&R lines with Fibs is simple and good for me.

How about just back testing Fibonacci retracements and projections on a few pairs and time frames and see where the market turns hit at what Fib levels consistently?

How about also overlapping what candle formations/types consistently appear at those same turning points?

How about also overlapping those turning points with trendlines and seeing if the support and resistance levels consistently break at or around those same market turns?

Her is some FREE information (for the paranoid: you don't have to give any information) to get you started if you do not already know exactly how to use Fibonacci retracements/projections (because we all know that if it's not FREE it's obviously a scam - even if we haven't actually USED it - right?):

Fibonacci for Beginners

But I guess it's more fun for people to ramble on paragraph after paragraph about a mish mash of "statistical theories" because that makes it seem like they know something so "hard" that makes them special.

Ok. You play with all that while I grow my account.

Last edited:
"Last edited by mikejones1; Today at 1:23pm. Reason: to help morons"

chillax, dude.

It was once a private forum, but was going to be axed.
So rather than that, we (the members) agreed to open it up, in case anyone found any use for it. :rolleyes:

I hope you weren't thinking of charging people $30,000 like the founder did?

Surely $15K would have sufficed!

Thinking outside the box can produce rare gems of ideas amid the froth imho.

It was once a private forum, but was going to be axed.
So rather than that, we (the members) agreed to open it up, in case anyone found any use for it. :rolleyes:

So, I'm guessing it was this new fella who rated the thread one whole star. :|