My trading career so far

Frez

Hi guys, I'm a newbie that started learning forex trading this year January, it was a very tough journey with speed bumps. Over time I finally learnt technical analysis after so many months but I still keep losing more trades than gaining. I think there are still things i need to know in order to win more.

Hi guys, I'm a newbie that started learning forex trading this year January, it was a very tough journey with speed bumps. Over time I finally learnt technical analysis after so many months but I still keep losing more trades than gaining. I think there are still things i need to know in order to win more.
I hope you are having a great week, the fact is that in trading if your a beginner or a professional trader you should keep on learning, there are always new updates, and I believe that in order to succeed, you first have to be willing to experience failure. Win, lose whatever emerges in the short-term... always keep your eyes on the long-term picture.

Its a good value exercise to go back over your completed trades, the winners as well as the losers. Useful to find out for example if you were stopped out by volatility but the move continued, or if you closed a winner before a big move in your favour, or if a trailing stop would have helped etc. Don't forget to log the trades you decided you wouldn't or couldn't afford to take, they can tell a story too.

To improve what you're doing, you have to know what you're doing.

I'm in the same situation :(It does take a lot of time and effort to master the art of trading.
Hi!
If you're a beginner and interested on making money from home you can use forex welcome bonus .The perfect site for beginners who want to make extra money without deposit and without working hard.You can work anywhere and anytime. They are a lot of videos on YouTube that explain the working process and the payment methods available .Good luck https://forexwelcomebonus.org/

Last edited: