Technical View My Trading Path So Far

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks.
This is more for novelty than anything else.

I started looking at my MyFxBook account lately and noticed the chart plotting my journey from total novice trader to what I would like to believe is an advanced beginner.

As you can see, the beginning is a perfect example of so many new aspiring traders. That Is, total wildness, huge drawdown and the so common downward trend :)

Of course it's too soon to be getting excited, but you can pretty much pin point where I started to benefit from the guidance of some of our fellow members.

The break away from trading really crowned me. I was just way to caught up in bad habits! When I came back after a few months, I was more discliplined, as is shown my the absence of wild swings.

Of course I still continued losing, but less and less. Eventually that downward slope began to move to the upside... which brings us to now.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few months, and of course years. Can I remain on an upward trajectory, or will it all fall to pieces :)

PS: I've began to invest too, and am enjoying learning about that side of things.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-190959.png
    Screenshot_20180907-190959.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 264
Last edited: