My Trades On US majors, Forex & Oil

That is the Euro long term system which rightly is traded with 700 point limits.

If I say we're still short on the EURO that is for the sake of commenting on the system which still remains in its short mode as the system itself is not programmed to tell us to close trades with 700 point limits. That is just my way of trading it.

Im not here to show what I do and don't do. I do however show many that admire my work that you can trade from the markets consistently using a half decent system. Mostly it is not the system that fails it is the trader trading it.

When I look at the charts I quickly try to post effectively in which modes my systems are at: long or short.

These are not stances this is my sincere work in which I try my upmost to make evident that position trading works and is a effective route to trading consistently.

I haven't confused the two: they are the same trades: one which I chose to take of the table with a 700 point limit and one which I comment we're still short as per the system. I have shorted rallies since but thats not for me to document every single thing I do. This was just to provide some insight it gaining consistently. You see a slight difference in the two values of Euro mentoined. When I post I don't see what I write her I just take a quick look at the charts and post the figure that I see which is virtually no different as when your looking at MONTHLY candles it can be hard to see the level so precisely and finely in quickly as I do.

As for pm's and emails? Well it shouldn't concern you with who compliments my work and who doesn't. I can't reveal names of individuals as mostly they try to compliment discretely to avoid debate such as this!

If your confused then please take my apology and attempt in providing you with clarity but if your judging my work then I can't comment on this any more as my integrity and professionalism is not for me to back as I know what I do and I do it passionately and that for me is enough.

If your further confused about my work in the financial markets?

You can go to my profile and see my bio.
You can also go to my profile and see all the compliments that have been listed in conjunction with individual posts that many have found insightful.

I am not only known here!

I use to be known as perfectionist on a website called: www.tradingthecharts.com which was run by my good friend Dominick Mazza who sadly passed away. This site was one of the biggest growing communities ever but sadly came to an end.

I have also shown my work in the past on www.khalsaspad.com which is run by my good friend Pritpal.

On sites such as these you could have seen the depth of my work!
I post very systematically these days to make everything simplistic in my demonstration.
However on these sites I have backdated charts that were posted live and called every major top in all markets that I traded at the time and continue doing so.

If thats not enough then im sure you won't want to spend a few months reading the biggest and most viewed thread ever started by me on the Dow Jones! If you want to see compliments then I'm sure you can take your pick on that thread:

This was on www.trade2win.com run by my good friend Paul aka 'Sharky'
Oh silly me that thread is on this site here!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-indices/12945-where-dow-others-heading-2005-a-1025.html

It helps to keep a blog of the work I do so that I can be critical of myself and continue learning and exceling as I have done. It is out of complete recognition of knowing how tough it was for me to start trading and out of pure recognition of knowing how hard it is for every other in which I choose to devote time in posting my work which is priceless to many as they learn from it and dare say some trade from it ;)

I'm sure I will make the shift of having my own domain in which I can do exactly that and it will avoid frustrating comments such as these. You could have just asked a kind question rather then judging the answer yourself?

What am I trying to sell? I'm not selling 'you' anything. I simply devote my time to the markets and if one wishes to learn from my success and succeed themselves then I mentor them in every possible way I can and the buzz I get in return is priceless.

I have mods pm'ing me, complimently what I do because I do it well. In fact I was a moderator here myself but I gave the responsibilities back as I was engaged in heavy studying at the time. But I'm sorry after a long hard day I have no objection working hard and having lack of sleep because I've been up all night pm'ing, emailing or speaking to some one on the phones helping them succeed. But getting into idle replies such as these has always frustrated me and I have seen people come and go on these boards that like to engage in nit picking but never seeing what it is really all about.

I kindly hope this helps and apologise again for my frustration. If you have any further queries then please be kind enough to pm me and I will try my upmost to avoid any confusion that you may incur.

Wish you reap the rewards in the close to this week (y)

Kind Regards
User

Last edited:
Markets down hard at the open but the decline doesn't seem convincing. Nasdaq level with the declines of the Dow and not leading.

Pound and Euro down but not hard

FTSE seems to have mucked up its attempt of holding 5300 however it will be interesting to see if the US may take it back above it.

Oil down but just giving a very normalish decline at present so can easily revert higher. However should it remain at these levels not attempt to get back higher then this will be likely to enter short later.

The feel of it so far seems weird but hey lets see how it rolls out... ;-)

So as I was saying earliar???

:sleep:

Markets down hard at the open but the decline doesn't seem convincing. Nasdaq level with the declines of the Dow and not leading.

Pound and Euro down but not hard

FTSE seems to have mucked up its attempt of holding 5300 however it will be interesting to see if the US may take it back above it.

Oil down but just giving a very normalish decline at present so can easily revert higher. However should it remain at these levels not attempt to get back higher then this will be likely to enter short later.

The feel of it so far seems weird but hey lets see how it rolls out... ;-)

:clap:

Abit of intraday trading worked out very well for me indeed! (y)

They talk so much S***t on bloomberg.

They said it was a big down day with such significance and the more I thought to myself 'are you sure'? They repeated it so much that it was ironic to say the least.

Nasdaq was lagging the way down.

Volume was light

The move itself was just very weird - just an instinctive thing

Not to forget we filled a recent upside gap!

All led me to believe this is a trap so I did a few cheeky intraday moves and made the day come alive! :sleep:

Market uodate

As recognised earliar the US majors were able to come back from early declines in the day. This also has pushed the FTSE above 5300 for Friday's start.

GBP.USD sold off again but held at 15200. It is a fallinng knife so be carefull. However when, if and once it stops the knife will dig in and suddenly halt which would create a bounce.

EUR.USD drifted lower but was able to come back

OIL fell and halted at $77 further advertising its problems with $80.

SIGNAL CHANGE

The oil trade long is now closed @ $7820 which was triggered at $7412 giving a gain of: 408 points! Bringing the 2010 tally to 878 points. :clap:

The signal is also reversed to a short @7820.

This does not mean 'soley' imply that this signal will go straight down
Nor does this 'soley' imply that this trade will gain.

What I do know is that over a period of time the strategy would provide a ample gain as trading throughout using my system gives me my aim: CONSISTENCY.

In 2009 our tally for Crude was 2976 points!

All other signals remain the same:

DOW - long
FTSE - long
GBP - short
EUR - short
New signal: Oil - short

Good luck all.

Kind Regards
User

PS. If you have any queries or questions then please continue to email and pm me and I will try my upmost to reply promptly.

Oil short signal closed at 7970 and reversed to long @ 7970.

The short lost -150 points.

Unless the long is trap it seems as if we'll get to visit 2010 highs.

All other market signals remain the same.

Kind Regards
User

Our systems is what we follow and in terms of the US majors and FTSE we are long.

However stats-wise the first few days of March do give us an upward tendency.

I don't trade views - however I must say it seems more and more like the US majors along with oil will get to 2010 highs and the currencies around the world will 'bounce' against the dollar.

Many cannot recognise a few simple things as they get clouded with all the c**p out there. The biggest economy in the world regardless of ANY emerging markets is the USA and you have to pay them respect. If you pay this statement any recognition then you must pay respect entirely to the dollar regardless of its worth. Why do I say regardless of its worth? Well Gold has not climbed purely on gold demand, it is advanced due to many of the smart money using as a safe currency as gold is not only a metal but too many it is seen as a currency. Now bringing me back to the original point: if you give entire recognition to the dollar being number 1 in every respect (regardless of its worth) then you would have been smart to realise how every single market in the world is synchronised against it - if you can understand market logistics it can make trading a doddle!

I trade technicals - why? Because we trade the future and technicals give you precise entries as per your systems, analysis etc.

However:

I have a FIRM understanding of fundementals. So why don't I trade them? As the entries you will get based purely on fundementals can be crippling unless you've got the wealth to match of Warren Buffet and co!

When I trade technicals and when I can feel the fundementals being in unisom - what an ecstatic feeling I get!

With the sell off in all currencies against the dollar: a bounce seems imminent - Why?

Will with the Fed raising the discount rate it will now seem like to many that the scope for a further raise is not instantly in the short which should create the dollar the get cheaper - bounce for all other currencies along with oil and a rally to 2010 highs for the US majors.

Further out then this I do not know and even with the above you can take it as ramblings as I don't trade views I trade price. If you like views then I can't find any better then the likes of Jim Rogers or George Soros and co.

Kind Regards
User

Oil short signal closed at 7970 and reversed to long @ 7970.

The short lost -150 points.

Unless the long is trap it seems as if we'll get to visit 2010 highs.

All other market signals remain the same.

Kind Regards
User

Please do not take note of this post as I ironically read my chart wrong lastnight and the oil system remains in this short. I apologise for the mistake however it doesn't make any difference as the price as I write is @ 7970. If Oil rallied today then so be it, I must notify you of my mistake as when I quickly glanced at the chart yesterday I thought the system had triggered a long signal but it hadn't as it was hinging on the price action of today. So on that note the short triggered friday remains from 7820 and the tally does not take any -150 into account. God knows which way it will go but system says fridays short still valid.

:eek:

All signals remain the same!

GBP.USD took a battering yesterday due to it seeming like a hung parliament for the UK!

Rightly I updated ''my error'' for the OIL trade as the system remained short, identifying problems with $80

EUR.USD may be forming a very narrow triple bottom and may be ready for bounce along with the GBP.USD as we are now running the risk of having the news excessively spread in main headlines - so beware from a contrarian perspective.

DOW JONES & FTSE rightly remained long and continued to rally, however it was tight range stuff and not a very impressive rise? If we don't press on higher today it it seems likely that our long signal could well close and reverse.

Hope you all continue to excel in your efforts in trading the financial markets!

Kind Regards
User

PS. If you have any trading related questions, please email ([email protected]) or pm me and I will try my best to promptly get back to you.

Market signal update:

Dow Jones and FTSE remain longs in the signals. Going through a sideways period which could in turn go either way. A big move is about to unfold and although we have some downside risks we must repest the system staying with it's long from 10114 on the dow jones.

Oil still remain rangebound although closing higher today and now closing its short @ 8080 and closing the system signal with -260 points bringing the 2010 tally to 811 points.

GBP.USD bounced today however it remains short via the short signal on 17/02/10 at 15680.

Oversold? Downside overshoot? Gap down Sunday night! One more advance for Thursday would likely turn the GBP.USD into a long although early yet.

EUR.USD still remains short although now creeping slightly higher on the week.

Good Luck all.

PS. Please pm or email your trading related questions and I will try my upmost to get back to you as soon as I can.

Al signals remain the same!

Oil didn't do much whilst ending above $80 but not breaking out above $81. The chart seems to signify a big move tomorrow as technically we could well decide the direction from this current rut that we've been stuck in.

Dow edged higher but still not unfolding the real move yet as we grind higher but nothing definative yet. FTSE closed down although I expect the US action will drag it higher!

GBP.USD and EUR.USD both declined whilst the GBP faired up better but both failed on upside - GBP at yesterdays highs and EUR created a slanting downward trendline which it failed at before we slid. Being at the midpoint from Wednesday highs to the lows of the week states that we could go either way. Should we hold at current levels would take us back to the highs of wednesday and folding at current levels would take us towards the weeks lows. That may sound obvious but it's the state of play at the moment.

Wish you all a great close to the week!

Fire accross your pm's and emails for any trading questions and I will get back to you tomorrow if not by the weekend.

Kind Regards
User

PS. Have a great weekend all. (y)