Long on U.S. Crude Oil (Gustav)

I'm looking to buy Crude at $100 depending on the PA. It might squeeze a little ($1-2) but the odds are that this will be the start of a good rally (at least $10) . You can hold me to that if I'm wrong.

I'm looking to buy Crude at $100 depending on the PA. It might squeeze a little ($1-2) but the odds are that this will be the start of a good rally (at least $10) . You can hold me to that if I'm wrong.

Sounds promising as i`m still very sore from earlier this week, mainly due to inexperience, it`d be nice to gain just a little back.. (y)

Regards XT

youre exactly right gle 101.Mr lee sheperd has got nothing better to do but break my chops maybe he ran out of money.this dude has been stalking me for three days.i didnt respond his post ,it was gustavs post so beatit mr predictor.I thought we were suppose to help each other out not talk about who is right or wrong or how good we think we are.

youre exactly right gle 101.Mr lee sheperd has got nothing better to do but break my chops maybe he ran out of money.this dude has been stalking me for three days.i didnt respond his post ,it was gustavs post so beatit mr predictor.I thought we were suppose to help each other out not talk about who is right or wrong or how good we think we are.

LOL,

How can I stalk you when I have a vested interest in oil you dummy.:LOL:

You didn't respond cos you couldn't think of anything logical to come back with.

Hey, I wouldn't have even bothered to have responded to this post of yours but you had to bring it up again, not me. Let sleeping dogs lie mate and get back to your trading.

get in there

sounds good i hope you get filled at 100 and not miss out.I'd like to as well but i have promised myself that i would only trade in one direction ,I am ready to go short at 115/116.It doesnt matter if your wrong dude good luck