My Trades On US majors, Forex & Oil

Yesterday

GBP.USD and EUR.USD made a few moves above 16000 & 14000 both which have not lasted! Normally action such as this would result in a test of recent lows!

Earliar

Yes we could double bottom of the lows! But whilst sitting so close to them it would be realistic to take them out! - 15850 & 13850 respectively.

Now

EUR.USD hits new weekly low :sleep:

In conjunction with the post above:

GBP.USD takes out its weekly lows! (y)

I must warn the action of the week so far seems ironic to say the least. But please beware of a trap unfolding - job numbers.

In conclusion all five markets are at high risk of downside movements regardless of recent bounces :!:

:sleep:

Right on the ball time and time again! :sleep:

All markets performing nicely to the downside as stated!

Honestly it could be a bloodbath session! :-0

:!:

PS. We are set to open with a gap down! :rolleyes:

I must warn the action of the week so far seems ironic to say the least. But please beware of a trap unfolding - job numbers.

In conclusion all five markets are at high risk of downside movements regardless of recent bounces :!:

The warning was given!

The Dow short term Sell signal was given @ 10277!

The facts were given

The bloodbath was mentioned before the open!

Its all here: Live on the greatest finacial forum comunity: Trade2Win

Trade2win: thats what we've do! We trade 2 win with consistency being our one & only moto!

For any of you that haven't read the info; well if you didn't have a clue how this action emerged, perhaps you can read the notes now! :smart:

Good luck and god bless you all!

But remember if your trying to kid the markets they'll take care of your balance...

I will update the points tally perhaps on the weekend, no doubt it'll be an attractive number. :clap:

I would like to dedicate this paticular post to pay a tribute to Sharky my friend who has worked hard from the early days and has made this place with his professionalism, dedication and countless hours of hard work. This community exists because of him and this is my thank you

Kind Regards
User

PS. Still haven't had the time to reply to many as the markets have been manic as expected. Continue to pm or email with any trading related questions and I will kindly get back to you.

Last edited:
Short term dow system signal issued earliar also exited @ 10017.

The system is still in sell but the gains a nice one to take as I may not be around tomorrow to update you all!

Hope you all had a good session!

My January has been excellent rolling on from a consistent good 2009 and the month of Feb has opened up brilliantly!

Dow jones has created alot of four hour candle traffic at 10300 halting the early weeks gaining start. Ofcourse we could take it out. The short term trend system is ready to go short! Should price hold at current levels or lower in the next 3 hours then this would trigger a short signal. Could be hit & miss in triggering so will update if it occurs!

FTSE will no doubt follow globex for direction

and then we went short, not too mention kept held of exisisting short positions!

The short term trend system is ready to go short! Should price hold at current levels or lower in the next 3 hours then this would trigger a short signal. Could be hit & miss in triggering so will update if it occurs!

The Dow Jones Short term system has triggered a short @ 10277.

Then before the open we again mentioned how it would be!

Honestly it could be a bloodbath session!

We did fantastically well but many would have been bruised as majority wouldn't have had a clue with what was set to unfold!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Its nice to feel the appreciation & its comments such as these that make me continue to post as you can appreciate that I trade the markets around the clock and it can be very exhausting & draining! - However Im still finding the will to post my work!

The last time I was here for a continuous period I had a thread on the Dow Jones back in 04/05 which still remains the biggest viewed thread of all time on T2W.

The compliments and motivation will keep me energised to continue my work here :!:

The system is still in sell but the gains a nice one to take as I may not be around tomorrow to update you all!

Hope you all had a good session!

My January has been excellent rolling on from a consistent good 2009 and the month of Feb has opened up brilliantly!

We took sizeable gains and I updated real time exits as I werent around today! HOWEVER all systems remained in sell! :clap: The first post of this thread says how it was ironic for me to hear chit chat on 11000 when we were @ 10700 but all I coulld see was 10000 first! (y)

Hope your all on the right as I consistently stay with the trends that give us the moves!

Will update on weekend!

All pm's and emails ([email protected]) will be replied to on the weekend! Promise! ;)

Have a great weekend all!

Kind Regards
User

GBP.USD Long Term strategy is short from 16413:

This system went short in Nov 09 and is currently showing a gain of 450 points. This set up is showing the potential to take out 15705 which could speed the move south. The trend is Down!

(y)

Update 8th Feb 2010

What a great week we had last week in which I'm sure many around the globe must have been caught on the early weeks bounces across the board. We however got it right as normal an we gained consistently as that is always our non-stop aim - consistency.

We start of with the USA:

DOW JONES LONG TERM SYSTEM:

This signal was opened @ 8100 back in April:
Regardless of our selling in the markets of the last few weeks our LONG TERM strategy still remained long from 8100 from April 09 and we mentioned:

However this strategy is close to turning but for now you have to respect the signal that it is giving which Is Long. Not by any means is this a new signal, it has been long from April 09 and all this means is that the LONG TERM trend is still LONG for now.

Well on Friday the signal closed out @ 9980 giving the system a gain of 1880 points!

The trade has also been instantly reversed and is now Short LONG TERM @ 9980.
This signal has to respected as nothing should discount or hide away from the fact that we could sell-off in a big way! However it could also be a dud signal which could be warning a move later to come! We will however take it as it is and update as required!

DOW JONES DAILY SYSTEM

This was short from 19th of JAN @ 10661
The system is currently in short mode. Although as I wasn't around on Friday I gave a real time exit @ 10044 as I did exit due to the good gains!

This created a gain of: 617 points all of which has been documented @ T2W live!

However we must respect that the system remains short!

DOW JONES SHORT TERM STRATEGY

This short term signal has been closed @ 10188 giving us a gain of 479 points!

So we took a gain of 479 points on this strategy but it didnt stop!

The short term trend system is ready to go short! Should price hold at current levels or lower in the next 3 hours then this would trigger a short signal. Could be hit & miss in triggering so will update if it occurs!

and so we entered short as per quote below;

The Dow Jones Short term system has triggered a short @ 10277.

and then we exited:

However only because I weren't to be around on Friday to update but the system remains in short although it could well reverse soon!

So the two trades in this strategy gave us a gain of: 739 points!

DAILY CRUDE OIL SYSTEM

Had been short from 8215 from early Jan 11 and we exited this trade in real time @ 7310 only because I wasn't around Friday to update: it gave us a gain of 905 points! Although the system does remain short!

DAILY FTSE100 SYSTEM

Has been short since 15th Jan @ 5481

And after Monday's and Tuesdays update we had this to say:

The FTSE has bounced nicely BUT daily system remains short from 5481! I don't know how much we'll gain on this one but the system wouldn't remain short for the fun of it! Something doesn't seem right!

The system remains short and is currently gaining: 391 points!

GBP.USD LONG TERM STRATEGY:

What we had to say:

This system went short in Nov 09 and is currently showing a gain of 450 points. This set up is showing the potential to take out 15705 which could speed the move south. The trend is Down

This system remains short and still states danger ahead: Currently showing a gain of 800 points!

GBP SHORT TERM STRATEGY:

The system has been short from 16303 on the 20th Jan

During the week we said live:

GBP.USD and EUR.USD made a few moves above 16000 & 14000 both which have not lasted! Normally action such as this would result in a test of recent lows!

This systen still remains short!! and is showing a gain of: 683 points!!!

EURO LONG TERM STRATEGY:

This strategy went short in early Dec @ 14868 & is currently showing a massive gain of around 1000points!
This strategy is not showing any indication of turning and it could well move south more aggressively

Oh no its not giving us 1000 points, its giving us a current gain of: 1221 points!

It still remains short and danger is still valid.

CONCLUSION

In conclusion since the start of this thread we (me and my systems) are showing gains that many cannot even imagine let alone demonstrate live and trade consistently from.

We have made many insightfull calls, many quotes have been given above but I could have been updating all night if I quoted all the insight that has been given on all five markets.

Majority of our trades have been live with the exception os old ones that are running from before. All in all so far this week, through real time exists (some had to be exited as I weren't around on Friday although the system remain short), through systems exits, through previous signals, running gains and majority of documented signals we have taken a total of:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap: 7236 points :clap:

This is all from the five markets that have been consistently traded and constantly updated!

You can't hide away from the facts within this thread and I have given it my upmost effort to update you guys sincerely and to fit you all within my intensive trading time.

I am burnt out as this update along has taken me over an hour and trading the markets recently have also burnt me out but thankfully with the will of god he has rewarded me consistently for my efforts.

Thank you lord for giving me the courage, strength and ability to trade in this way and provide all with insight that wish to read, learn and trade.

I wish you all a stunning week and will try my upmost again to update for your happy reading.

Kind Regards
User (y)

PS. I willl make it top priority to reply to all compliments, queries and questions. I am easy to approach with any type of trading question and always happy to help as I genuinely appreciate how hard it is to find the right info that is required :smart: - just like it was for me! Continue to pm me or email: [email protected] - God Bless you all.

:cool:

Update 8th Feb 2010

What a great week we had last week in which I'm sure many around the globe must have been caught on the early weeks bounces across the board. We however got it right as normal an we gained consistently as that is always our non-stop aim - consistency.

We start of with the USA:

DOW JONES LONG TERM SYSTEM:

This signal was opened @ 8100 back in April:
Regardless of our selling in the markets of the last few weeks our LONG TERM strategy still remained long from 8100 from April 09 and we mentioned:

Well on Friday the signal closed out @ 9980 giving the system a gain of 1880 points!

The trade has also been instantly reversed and is now Short LONG TERM @ 9980.
This signal has to respected as nothing should discount or hide away from the fact that we could sell-off in a big way! However it could also be a dud signal which could be warning a move later to come! We will however take it as it is and update as required!

DOW JONES DAILY SYSTEM

This was short from 19th of JAN @ 10661
The system is currently in short mode. Although as I wasn't around on Friday I gave a real time exit @ 10044 as I did exit due to the good gains!

This created a gain of: 617 points all of which has been documented @ T2W live!

However we must respect that the system remains short!

DOW JONES SHORT TERM STRATEGY

So we took a gain of 479 points on this strategy but it didnt stop!

and so we entered short as per quote below;

and then we exited:

However only because I weren't to be around on Friday to update but the system remains in short although it could well reverse soon!

So the two trades in this strategy gave us a gain of: 739 points!

DAILY CRUDE OIL SYSTEM

Had been short from 8215 from early Jan 11 and we exited this trade in real time @ 7310 only because I wasn't around Friday to update: it gave us a gain of 905 points! Although the system does remain short!

DAILY FTSE100 SYSTEM

Has been short since 15th Jan @ 5481

And after Monday's and Tuesdays update we had this to say:

The system remains short and is currently gaining: 391 points!

GBP.USD LONG TERM STRATEGY:

What we had to say:

This system remains short and still states danger ahead: Currently showing a gain of 800 points!

GBP SHORT TERM STRATEGY:

The system has been short from 16303 on the 20th Jan

During the week we said live:

This systen still remains short!! and is showing a gain of: 683 points!!!

EURO LONG TERM STRATEGY:

Oh no its not giving us 1000 points, its giving us a current gain of: 1221 points!

It still remains short and danger is still valid.

CONCLUSION

In conclusion since the start of this thread we (me and my systems) are showing gains that many cannot even imagine let alone demonstrate live and trade consistently from.

We have made many insightfull calls, many quotes have been given above but I could have been updating all night if I quoted all the insight that has been given on all five markets.

Majority of our trades have been live with the exception os old ones that are running from before. All in all so far this week, through real time exists (some had to be exited as I weren't around on Friday although the system remain short), through systems exits, through previous signals, running gains and majority of documented signals we have taken a total of:

:clap: 7236 points :clap:

This is all from the five markets that have been consistently traded and constantly updated!

You can't hide away from the facts within this thread and I have given it my upmost effort to update you guys sincerely and to fit you all within my intensive trading time.

I am burnt out as this update along has taken me over an hour and trading the markets recently have also burnt me out but thankfully with the will of god he has rewarded me consistently for my efforts.

Thank you lord for giving me the courage, strength and ability to trade in this way and provide all with insight that wish to read, learn and trade.

I wish you all a stunning week and will try my upmost again to update for your happy reading.

Kind Regards
User (y)

PS. I willl make it top priority to reply to all compliments, queries and questions. I am easy to approach with any type of trading question and always happy to help as I genuinely appreciate how hard it is to find the right info that is required :smart: - just like it was for me! Continue to pm me or email: [email protected] - God Bless you all.

hi user excuse my ignorace but do you use stoplosses

hi user excuse my ignorace but do you use stoplosses

oooooohhhh stoplosses!

Now you've wanted the answer and you have a full blown answer unfolding:

To start with the answer to your question I will simply say that my systems don't generate stop losses but I do use stop losses on trades where I see the need for them to be used. Don't get me wrong when you start out initially in the world of trading stop losses cover much of the content that you feel you need with you always!

I say this ironically; stop losses are extremely important but on the other hand they can cause the biggest setbacks to your trades from not hitting profits. I have heard perhaps a million times that 'oooohh my stop loss got hit and then the trade went right...'

To trade successfully you have to think like the minority and that can seem like the hardest thing to do for many!

Consider a few of the following questions

When you set your stop loss which you may have put in place using your standard methods, how many millions do you think have used the same thought process to pitch the same stop losses as you have?

How many millions will then get stung on these exact stop losses?

How many of these millions will then see the trade come good pretty much straight away?

In how many cases do you need the slightest of overshoots to take your stop losses out?

Mark my words; market manipulation exists in more than one form! It exists in ways that will take those stop losses out to flush out the market trades only to be used as an advantage....

My systems do not generate stop losses as they are that good! They don't get caught in stop loss battles and market manipulation raids as they virtually don't just follow the trend but as good as make the trend occur with variables such as momentum taken into the final equations of our systems.

If you feel the need to use stop losses then consider some crucial variables:

Risk/Reward

What is the risk and what is the reward? The types of risk and reward ratios you take will depend on each individual as some will gain and lose more erratically and some will gain and lose consistently.

ATR - AVERAGE TRU RANGE

Many talk about stop losses all day long but the above doesn't even get a mention. If you feel the need to plant stop losses and if by chance you cannot clarify the risk/reward ratio then make sure that you have looked at the average true rang that is applicable to your market along with the timeframe that you are following!

Mental stop losses or pitched stop losses?

Sometimes mental stop losses can be better then pitched ones purely because some can get complacent with pitched stop losses. If you have mental stop losses you will be more inclined to take profits off and won't sit on the cushion that your trade is safe as you have a stop loss.

All the above is in line with my experience and is not trading advice but is my personally trading knowledge that serves me as well as I’ve demonstrated.

Timeframes

If you express the need for stop losses then make sure you have then set in unison with your timeframe. The last thing you want to do is set weekly wide stop losses on a 15minute chart trade or vice versa!

Trades are like humans

The human psychological aspect should not be understated ever in the world of trading! You cannot teach a child discipline by holding it on a tight leash all its life! You can however maintain a child’s discipline without giving it tight restrictions in every area. Like this you have to give your trades a chance to breathe (move). Breathing in trading, basically means allowing the market to move with its beat. You can maintain your trade and take profit by keeping your own discipline! Keeping your own discipline doesn't mean restrict it with stop losses. Some of the unjustifiable stop losses that are put on trades are shocking to say the least!

In conclusion

All considerations should be taken when talking about the topic of stop losses but don't dwell on the simple fact that if my trade has a stop loss, the trade shall be safe and the trade shall profit - NOWAY! This does not crack the code. It can be used, it sometimes should be used but it is not set in stone to use stop losses and sometimes you’re definitely better off without them. I don't use them all the time and the formula is a good one. :smart:

Kind Regards
User

PS. Any questions and please continue to email or pm.

Last edited:
Reactions: klw
Important UPDATE

I start by apologising, for not being able to update over the past week or so as have been heavily tied up with the markets and found it difficult to continuously update as my time was proving to be somewhat limited & patchy.

The Dow Jones Daily system has been long since the 11th Feb @ 10114 and still remains in this signal :smart:

Without taking this current gain into consideration the signals for this system have gained 645 points in 2010 so far.

For those of you that have asked for its performance in 2009? Well it gained a highly respectable tally of 3727.

Just to give you the low down if this was implemented into an account trading with £1/point then the following would have occurred with all gains & losses accounted for:

Trade 1 £530
Trade 2 £478
Trade 3 £616
Trade 4 £622
Trade 5 £372
Trade 6 £12
Trade 7 £1,048
Trade 8 £2,042
Trade 9 £1,890
Trade 10 £1,734
Trade 11 £1,640
Trade 12 £1,668
Trade 13 £1,662
Trade 14 £1,954
Trade 15 £1,782
Trade 16 £1,588
Trade 17 £1,476
Trade 18 £1,700
Trade 19 £1,874
Trade 20 £1,714
Trade 21 £1,682
Trade 22 £2,510
Trade 23 £2,366
Trade 24 £2,586
Trade 25 £2,610
Trade 26 £2,822
Trade 27 £2,908
Trade 28 £3,282
Trade 29 £3,454
Trade 30 £3,921
Trade 31 £3,861
Trade 31 £3,860
Trade 32 £3,727

Obviously £2/point would double and £10/ point would have affected every trade by 10.

I’m sorry for getting back to pm’s and emails with such delays. If you have any questions concerning my work or have any trading related queries then please email me: [email protected] or pm me kindly and I will definitely get back to you.

The gains for the other four markets that I follow were even more concrete. If you’d like more info for the performances of Nymex Crude Oil, GBP.USD, EUR.USD & FTSE in 2009 then please ask.

Hope you guys have a great week in trading the markets.

Kind Regards
User (y)

What Now? :!:

Dow Jones

The Dow Jones Daily system has been long since the 11th Feb @ 10114 and still remains in this signal even after todays decline. Interesting to note the Nasdaq led the way lower however we can't derive either way which way Wednesdays session could play out. What we do respect is that our system is long and not telling us to change. Wednesday will it tell us to reverse? Well that depends on the days action. At the moment we're in the middle of the 2010 highs and lows so it's anyones guess which way we go from here first.

Euro

Our system remains in its short from 14875 from December and NOTHING signifies any sign or reversal or strength. It is badly weak and although you'd expect a halt it can easily double the decline lower!

Nymex Crude Oil

Crude Oil system has been long from the 15/02/10 @ 7412 and after todays decline the system still remains long. It seems like we'll battle with $80 again, will we tackle it well? We Shall see!

GBP.USD

Should we rally then our daily system is giving an early indication of turning but hasn't prompted long yet and it could well decline. Need to see how Wednesday plays out to see which way we turn at this juncture.

FTSE

Remains Long from the 15th of Feb 2010 @ 5178. If we are to continue higher then we need to halt the decline in solid fashion at 5300.

In Conclusion

With Ben giving some info for the markets to chew on it seems as if it will decide the direction as we seemed to be placed at a juncture for all in which we'll decide direction and gather pace!

Good luck all.

Kind Regards
User

PS. Any trading related queries or questions can be emailed to me on: [email protected] or pm me kindly and I will try my best to get back to you promptly.

All markets are trading well in the direction of its current trades. However that don't mean anything as we have the rest of the session to go Bernanke stuff all seems like waffle at the moment and not really too positive.

Still could go either way!

US majors up at the moment with the Nas leading the way, or is it intraday leading for the moment perhaps as it led south yesterday?

GBP still weak and making no headway higher.
Euro up slightly but thats only appearing as a dot on the weekly's!
Oil higher but yet to show conviction on $80!
FTSE held 5300 very nicely today but only needs a slight move lower to make the picture very different.

We will see into the close how the sessions pan out and what picture gets painted!

Kind Regards
User

PS. Please continue with you question and queries via email: [email protected] or simply pm me and I will try my best to get back to you promptly

All markets are trading well in the direction of its current trades. However that don't mean anything as we have the rest of the session to go Bernanke stuff all seems like waffle at the moment and not really too positive.

Still could go either way!

US majors up at the moment with the Nas leading the way, or is it intraday leading for the moment perhaps as it led south yesterday?

GBP still weak and making no headway higher.
Euro up slightly but thats only appearing as a dot on the weekly's!
Oil higher but yet to show conviction on $80!
FTSE held 5300 very nicely today but only needs a slight move lower to make the picture very different.

We will see into the close how the sessions pan out and what picture gets painted!

Kind Regards
User

PS. Please continue with you question and queries via email: [email protected] or simply pm me and I will try my best to get back to you promptly

I don't try to get it this right and its nor my objective. Only aim to gain consistenly every year and can't even say if these current trades will close as gains. But I can't help being cheeky and saying that: every position that we're in for every market, went the right way today as per the post above!

System trades for other markets

Long Term system is short from 14868 and the Long Term trend is Down.

I took this trade however I must admit though I am out of this trade as I my own style tends to follow this system with 700 point limits.

I think it is about time for a little evidence that you have taken these trades, because the above statement does not line up with your recent posting.

You say here that you were short at 14868 and have taken a 700 point profit.because that is you limit ..great.

But now you say you are still short at 14875...

Which is it and how the hell can you confuse the two...:confused:

As for all you pm acknowledgements and emails...doesn't it strike you or anybody else a little odd nobody has ever commented on your thread?

Until now...so what are you trying to sell?