My Personal Oil trading System

Hey £10K, what's the price now? What's the web address of your 'system'?

I know i'm going to kick myself for asking this question but was is an EA? read this earlier in the thread (stating that this system wasn't based on an EA)

Cheers,

Mick

Thanks for your reply 10K but what i'd like to know is what EA stands for.

Cheers

Mick

EA = Expert Advisor

Usually considered a program associated with Metatrader 4. You often see automated trading programs offered as EA's; however, I have found that they are never a great investment.

Another one of those 99$ systems :whistling

As long as there are s*ckers for it, this business will thrive

Just ask yourself one question - Why would a profitable system be ever sold!!!!

:sleep:

Another one of those 99$ systems :whistling

As long as there are s*ckers for it, this business will thrive

Just ask yourself one question - Why would a profitable system be ever sold!!!!

:sleep:

Well, I bet my suckers make more pips than you. The genuine figure has been over 500 pips a week for the last two months. But this last week was a bummer with only 160 pips.

Better to ask yourself, 'why should it not be sold'

It's something good and any extra money that comes from it is welcome. In fact, somebody has just done a promotion on it and brought in a staggering number of sales. Totally unexpected but it's enough money to live on for four months!

So, I'm glad I did decide to sell it and the whole experience has been fun and interesting.

Thanks to those of you who responded to my query with reference to EA.

Cheers,

Mick

metatrader 4

EA = Expert Advisor

Usually considered a program associated with Metatrader 4. You often see automated trading programs offered as EA's; however, I have found that they are never a great investment.

PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW I GET METATRADER 4 ONTO MY COMPUTER.

You see the little key at the side of the keyboard that says "Caps Lock?" Press it! Putting it in capitals isn't going to make anyone answer any faster.

In response to your question . . . play around. It's no good expecting to have your hand held when trying to use a platform. If you have a specific question then please post it; however, do have a look at the platform yourself first.

HELP!!!,
I NOW HAVE 4 SCREENS AND A DEMO ACCOUNT.

1. Click the little 'x' in the corner of excess screens to get rid of them. Simple.
2. To open a new screen for a currency pair, right click on it in the list and select 'chart window'.

It is as the previous poster said... just play around with the software. After all it is only a demo- what can go wrong?

Lol, I think that's the attitude that a lot of people bring to live trading: "What can go wrong?"

My Answer: Everything! Everything that can go wrong will go wrong. It's a shame it takes most people a whole trading account or two to realise that -- in my case I think it was four . . . maybe five. By tomorrow it could be six! Heck, I'm on a role.