My Personal Oil trading System

£10kLoser

Established member
OK, I've decided to become a system seller! Despite the fact that I've read numerous times here that nobody with a system that really works would sell it...

Why not? It doesn't diminish my profits and it's a bit of fun. After all, I have hours and hours of free time every day and have my own web server, since I used to own an IT company back in the UK and still host client's websites.

Of course, once you try to sell something, nobody believes you any more so there's no point in my telling you that this system has doubled capital every week for the last two months. It happens to be true but who would believe it?

So, come on guys, get your plastic out because I've booked a 3-month trip to the US next March!

PS. Just in case you think this is a wind up - it's perfectly genuine...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I've decided to become a system seller! Despite the fact that I've read numerous times here that nobody with a system that really works would sell it...

Why not? It doesn't diminish my profits and it's a bit of fun. After all, I have hours and hours of free time every day and have my own web server, since I used to own an IT company back in the UK and still host client's websites.

Of course, once you try to sell something, nobody believes you any more so there's no point in my telling you that this system has doubled capital every week for the last two months. It happens to be true but who would believe it?

So, come on guys, get your plastic out because I've booked a 3-month trip to the US next March!

PS. Just in case you think this is a wind up - it's perfectly genuine...

Nice one :). Why not indeed?! Thanks for sharing your strategy (allbeit at a price).

You are one of the few people i MIGHT consider believing. All the same, are you going to have a January sale, 'cos i'm interested?!

A few questions: is this an automated trading system? If so can it be done manually too? Is metatrader required to run this strategy?

How long have you been trading this yourself?

that's all for now

D

p.s. i agree, oil is a great market to trade

One question - has this been tried as a totally automated EA? It looks like it could and surely then it would require no effort whatsoever to trade.

One question - has this been tried as a totally automated EA? It looks like it could and surely then it would require no effort whatsoever to trade.

for some reason automated trading scares me. it also takes the fun out of trading.

who would want to just hit a button on a computer and then come back at the end of each month to collect their profits?

Ok, put like this i think i can talk myself into it :clap:

10k. I know you have been on here sometime and you trade this system to good effect yourself. I for one don't have a problem with you trying to sell it.

I do have one question though:

What did your system perform like 2 years ago when the volatility was vastly different?

For me it's the only way I could trade a system developed by someone else, as I am relying on them to call the trades effectively.

For me to trade it I would need to understand why the system was developed and exactly how it works so that I could fully understand it (how the indicators are calculated, why the strategy was formed, what are it's weaknesses and strengths etc etc). I doubt that is part of the deal.

Normally wouldn't touch this sort of stuff with a barge pole, but for some reason I feel a punt with a small account could be worth taking.

Thank's for the responses.

It's certainly not an automated system using an EA. I really don't like those, although I guess this system could work this way as it's so simple.

Yes, it uses MetaTrader to provide the signals.

Hmm, a discount page for Trade2win members could be arranged. In fact, I put the price up when I decided to use ClickBank because of the affilate commissions involved. $97 was the original price when I first put it up about a month ago.

Two years ago, I had never used MetaTrader and was trading oil using a system based on retracements after a large move in less that 2 hours. Things do change in the markets and systems can fail after a while. that's the reason I have the Members Area where I can post adjustments to the system. Since I really do trade it myself every day, this will be easy to do. In fact, there have been a few minor changes already. The biggest being a reduction from a 150 pip limit to a 100 pip one since volatility has died down as oil consolidates in the $60-$70 range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now let me think....buying a system from someone called "£10kLoser". It's an interesting proposition - but I think i'll have to pass up on the offer.

Yes, I wasn't planning on selling anything when I joined up!

As a point of interest, I did lose £10k in one afternoon, trading gold about 4 years ago.

Yes, I wasn't planning on selling anything when I joined up!

As a point of interest, I did lose £10k in one afternoon, trading gold about 4 years ago.

Thought you dumped a big trade on crude oil not more than a few months ago and you had a big long thread about it and it was even made a sticky. Where has it gone now? :confused: You requested it to be deleted?

Thought you dumped a big trade on crude oil not more than a few months ago and you had a big long thread about it and it was even made a sticky. Where has it gone now? :confused: You requested it to be deleted?

No, that wasn't me. Never saw it. Sounds like a vicious attempt to discredit me...

No, that wasn't me. Never saw it. Sounds like a vicious attempt to discredit me...

Apologies, I just got to the bottom of this. It's not you - they just also lost 10k and for some reason I put the numbers together. As you were :p

I'm definitely not imagining this. I know there was a sticky about someone who was new to the trading game and happened to lose 10k on a crude oil trade and now it's completely disappeared. It appears to have gone now and I recall the person changed their name. Something smells bad here is all I think and i'm sure a mod would know.

By all means if any moderator knows about this, please reveal the truth!​

In any case, even if it was me (which it wasn't) one loss would not mean the system doesn't work. Do you really expect a system never to have a losing trade?

Bit of a silly argument and I can't see why you are pursuing it....

The original poster wipedout a £10k account, thats why he was raising a flag, not just one or two bad trades.

obviously with your user name similar to the title of that thread it rang a few bells.

Easy mistake to make, nothing personal i'd guess just looking out for members interests.

it was me that lost £10k trying to short oil. I didn't use tight stops and averaged down a few tips on the rise upto $147. got wiped out. not the way to trade it.

Looks really tempting. Maybe platelet donation has drugged me up a bit too much :p.

Will think on it.

oil trading ststem

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR OIL TRADING SYSTEM.
BASICALLY HOW DOES IT WORK?.

PS. Just in case you think this is a wind up - it's perfectly genuine...[/QUOTE]