My Global Trading System

SalonicaTrader

Hi.
Do you really want to earn ?
Buy near 60 LEAN HOGS....soon it will go up.
My system is a Global Trading System which finds the best opportunities in every Stock Market.

Another signal.....BUY GOLD at 1320 . It will approach at least 1400.
Also, as i said to another article....DOW JONES is a big BEAR !!!

Things do not go well worldwide.Why ? Because my mathematical system created thease signals:

Sell FTSE 100 at 6830...it will go near 6500
Sell Dax 30 at 10.600....it will go near 9800
Sell Cac 40 at 4.450 ... it will go near 4100
Sell Dow Jones at 18.450....it will go near 18.000 and maybe in 1-2 years near 15.000 !!!
Sell NIKKEI 225 at 16.600 ...it will go near 15.000.

GOLD will go from 1320 to 1400.

CORN will go from 320 to 360.

When NATURAL GAS approaches tha area of 2.9, this will be a sell signal because it will go near to 2.5

Buy LEAN HOGS at 60....it will go near 75.

The system is based at a Global Correlation Index which finds out the best opportunities for trading worldwide. This Index is a mathematical type - model.

Dow Jones approached 18.000 !!!
In another post i wrote that Gbp/usd will go up ( from 1.30 to 1.34) and this signal was succesful !!!
The other signals go as i said....in some days all the signals will approach their target.

Hi.
Do you really want to earn ?
Buy near 60 LEAN HOGS....soon it will go up.
My system is a Global Trading System which finds the best opportunities in every Stock Market.
i bought 60 lean hogs-
what do i do now-they are running around the house and scaring the dog-the house is badly damaged and covred in poo-please advise.
10476123_616463495127545_4136569642815735230_o-1024x669.jpg

Last edited:
Another successful signal.....Wheat which approached tha area of 440 !!!
Natural gas approached 2.5 area before some weeks.
We just wait for Gold, Soybean and Lean Hogs. Some times we have to wait for the complation of the some signals becasuse tha Global Correlation is not -1/+1 ecactly. So patient.
Europe went down but have more down !!!
Also, we buy EUR/USD near 1.08 . It will go near 1.13....of course GBP/USD will also go up and USD/CHF will go down (big correlation).

Another signal just borned.
BUY PLATINUM near 930. It will go near 1050 - 1100.
Also Lean Hogs gaved us another second signal near 41.
BUY SILVER near 17.40. It will go 19.5-20. Generally it is time for the metals (gold, silver,palladium, platinum ) to go up
BUY ALUMINIUM near 1600. It will go near 1700.
BUY NZD/USD near 0.71. It will go near 0.74-0.75
Do not play using margin. This is one of the reasons which mane people lose their money.
Be patient with some signals. If there is second singnal (rarely) just follow it.
My system is very easy to follow. You have just to believe it. Of course i want you to watch my signals and after there is confident then follow them.
Imagine a Global Correlation System ....this is my system. No stop loss, no margin calls e.t.c.
Just put your positions and wait. It is almost sure that sooner or later the correlation will find the target. It is the law of nature. Play with the 50% of your position money and wait with the other 50% just in the situation another second signal appears. If you play with what we all now about technical analysis we alla must win .....is that possible? So, what happens? I forgot what i knew about technical analysis, Fibo, Waves, Astrology trading, scalping methods, pivot points, kettler channels, statistical trading, cycles and e.t.c and then i realised what really happened. A butterfly which flies can provokes am earthquake. So, if for example cotton goes down what is going to happen ? If sugar goes up? Let's go deeper. Which countries make sugar ? What happens in their currency? Do you understand something now? Imagine all thease in many mahimatical formulas and in the end just one formula which collects all the information and borns something like a signal. I can not say more because if other people understand how it happens all this, then it will not work any more and i will stop making money for my self.

New signals just borned ....

Buy Nikkei 225 near 18300, Sell Gold near 1300, Sell silver near 18,6, Sell eur/usd near 1,07, buy usd/chf near 1, Buy Copper near 2,5