My new trading setup

if a card has vga and dvi it is unlikely it will output 2 separate streams... so i am not sure what r u dying to see..

what would be rationale for a manufacturer to produce such stupid product? fun? curiousity?

u have to buy card wich can produce 2 independent pics. this feature is clearly stated in the spec always because it is not cheap to make card like this. so it is sold accordingly. these cards have 2 uniform outputs. or u need special card and a dongle with splitter (i know dell does cards like that for dev workstations but i doubt you can find these on retail market).

i am sure u can buy pci-e 2 outputs card for 30-40 quid so i am not sure again why is such excitement... yes you will need 2 pci-e mb too but these arent expensive either.

i have 3 wide monitors and i found that 3 large monitors beats 4 regular once. dell 30" easily beats cr@p out of 3 regular once because of the density of information.

but have to add - no hardware setup helps u make money on the markets.

DT i think it will be more exciting if you tell a bit about living in Thailand as a trader. expenses, internet, taxes, flood risks, political risks, banking etc...

all those computer geek mast urbations can be found in techie corner easily..

tell us your experience - whats good in there (except discounted brides and scooters)

Anyone help please----I have 2 pc`s in the office connected to broadband by a "devolo" homeplug unit. ( router is in the kitchen with a wired laptop) . I have 4 screens running fine on one and 2 screens on the other. They are joined to the broadband by an ethernet hub. One PC runs fine and so does the other but together I get disconnects . Any ideas welcome.

you see DT. your thread now attracts all kind of geeks. open paid helpline and soon you make more money than trading :clap:

if a card has vga and dvi it is unlikely it will output 2 separate streams... so i am not sure what r u dying to see..

what would be rationale for a manufacturer to produce such stupid product? fun? curiousity?

u have to buy card wich can produce 2 independent pics. this feature is clearly stated in the spec always because it is not cheap to make card like this. so it is sold accordingly. these cards have 2 uniform outputs. or u need special card and a dongle with splitter (i know dell does cards like that for dev workstations but i doubt you can find these on retail market).

i am sure u can buy pci-e 2 outputs card for 30-40 quid so i am not sure again why is such excitement... yes you will need 2 pci-e mb too but these arent expensive either.

i have 3 wide monitors and i found that 3 large monitors beats 4 regular once. dell 30" easily beats cr@p out of 3 regular once because of the density of information.

but have to add - no hardware setup helps u make money on the markets.

Thank you for this well written, helpful post :rolleyes:

thanks Maxima for your kind words---this bb really is a waste of space these days.