Setup For Forex

robertbanking

Hello you very intelligent and amazing people that make up this forum. I truly hope you have had a pleasant week and things are going well for you.

I have spent many months reading books about Forex trading and i believe i am starting to understand the basics. I find it very interesting and once you know what indicators to use and you have your setup, i think it will become more enjoyable. I kindly wondered please if anyone would be very kind to share their setup or what indicators they use for trading Forex and what percentage monthly success you have with your trades please? I have started to formulate my own plan of identifying strong currency pairs and then evaluating them further. If anyone would be so kind to help me with there setup, i would be forever grateful and thankful.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly wish you all the very best and massive success with your trading. Hope you have a wonderful life and look after yourself.

Try to stay away from too many indicators, instead focus on price action and support and resistance.