Higher Timeframes

robertbanking

Hello you very intelligent and amazing people. I do hope you are doing well today.

I please wondered regarding trading Forex, i know some people have more success trading higher timeframes and trend trading Forex. I please wondered how you look for these higher timeframes please? Further what are the general principles of the setup of trend trading Forex please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you very much for reading my post. All the best.

Hello you wonderful people, i do hope you are having a successful start to the new week. I kindly wondered please if you had any thoughts on the above, i know you will be extremely busy. If you could kindly get back to me on this i would be very thankful and grateful, even if it is just a few sentences. All the very best and hope you achieve massive success.

I work on daily time-frame and I consider it really helpful to avoid overtrading!
For trend trading, the general principle is to identify the direction of the trend and then enter trades in the same direction as the trend. This can be done by using technical indicators such as moving averages, trend lines, and momentum indicators. It's important to remember that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to trading!

Daily timeframe is good to use to get good results in trading. I mostly do this and get excellent results. Always follow the daily trend, and you will get good results when you enter the market in the right direction.

Hello, if you are successful in business relationships in life, the rules are the same in forex. There are many different trading methods, but the profit comes from acting like a good trader. The methods may vary from person to person, but this rule does not change.

If you want to be a good and successful trader, always open your trade after reading the market behavior. It will be good to see you as successful.