My journey towards consistency

Back next hour - but just for any followers to check their set ups

9 21 am - perfect scalp buy on AU for 7 -9 pips

9 39 am - perfect scalp buy on EJ for 11 -13 pips

Hi gft

I appreciate you are only trading the EU - which is fine and good to get your focus and timing etc right.

But just out of interest - check these 2 pairs mentioned above at exact times - and would you have scalp bought within 1 or 2 pips of the time

If you would have waited to see a move up of 4 or 6 pips first - then too late

try and get your set up ( if 2 or 3 quick Lrs's ) showing early etc

Meanwhile yes the EU as been slow this last one hour best to sit on hands and wait for proper breaches either way etc

GL

Regards

F

Hi gft

I appreciate you are only trading the EU - which is fine and good to get your focus and timing etc right.

But just out of interest - check these 2 pairs mentioned above at exact times - and would you have scalp bought within 1 or 2 pips of the time

If you would have waited to see a move up of 4 or 6 pips first - then too late

try and get your set up ( if 2 or 3 quick Lrs's ) showing early etc

Meanwhile yes the EU as been slow this last one hour best to sit on hands and wait for proper breaches either way etc

GL

Regards

F

Hi F,

These entries are quite advance tbh, they happen even before breaking any trendline...it's like catching falling knife....i guess that's because of me having no experience as yours

That short should have been 9 50 / 51 am at 22 to 23 area

Under 19 too late

It was only worth 8 pips or so - as up TL from low was not breached - but well done getting out early - and dont forget scalp buys ;-))

That's what I'm having trouble with...shorting before break of trendline...

9 50 / 51 was too early for me, even lrs weren't above the price...so based on what you said to short 22 / 23 area?

Hi F,

These entries are quite advance tbh, they happen even before breaking any trendline...it's like catching falling knife....i guess that's because of me having no experience as yours

Thought you may have been waiting for additional confirmations

Dont worry that's normal

Trouble is for scalping and getting great entries - you have to know the market is waiting to tease traders all the while and therefore the first 3-7 pips of a move are the safest

By waiting say 3 - 5 pips for confirmation - you enter when skilled scalpers and HFT bots etc etc are ready to take profit or even reverse

I am sure you can see for someone like Major M to get 85 -90% success rates on 30 -40 scalps a day - it can work - but if he waited for additional confirmations - and If i did - my success rate might drop to only 45 -60 % .

The market will always move. Experienced scalpers will never be 100% accurate 100% of the time - but they dont have to be - ;-))

So now we know we have got to get rid of bias - and also get you in a lot quicker

Might take another 10 -50 trades - but you can do it (y)

Thought you may have been waiting for additional confirmations

Dont worry that's normal

Trouble is for scalping and getting great entries - you have to know the market is waiting to tease traders all the while and therefore the first 3-7 pips of a move are the safest

By waiting say 3 - 5 pips for confirmation - you enter when skilled scalpers and HFT bots etc etc are ready to take profit or even reverse

I am sure you can see for someone like Major M to get 85 -90% success rates on 30 -40 scalps a day - it can work - but if he waited for additional confirmations - and If i did - my success rate might drop to only 45 -60 % .

The market will always move. Experienced scalpers will never be 100% accurate 100% of the time - but they dont have to be - ;-))

So now we know we have got to get rid of bias - and also get you in a lot quicker

Might take another 10 -50 trades - but you can do it (y)

just putting it in bold for my own reference...thanks master

how often and when you change lrs?

I check my settings at least once a week - as they can slightly move or in old days with some other brokers - they were deliberately changed

But I dont think you have got you scalp 3 LRs set up correctly - so you miss out on early entries with Key Times

MM had to do it many times before he was happy and comfortable he had got then correct