My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Good morning,

Thank you F for clarifying my confusion.

Today I will request to clean some post again. (This is 3rd time)
I have open this thread publicly only because of you. As you said to keep it open.

But as you are seeing this people are popping over & over again.

They (mainly Itspossible) are sharing same broken link to reference here. As i had a talk with the mod in last day. That we all have our privacy. If someone or some people constantly cross that line, then I'm afraid no new T2W member would like to share anything in here.

Regards

Last edited:
Good morning,

Thank you F for clarifying my confusion.

Today I will request to clean some post again. (This is 3rd time)
I have open this thread publicly only because of you. As you said to keep it open.

But as you are seeing this people are popping over & over again.

They (mainly Itspossible) are sharing same broken link to reference here. As i had a talk with the mod in last day. That we all have our privacy. If someone or some people constantly cross that line, then I'm afraid no new T2W member would like to share anything in here.

Regards

Morning Sun

I reckon as you have already done - proved you are a female from India and not a multi nic of any other member here - then hold your head up high and ignore the off subject topics etc etc

If the worse comes to the worst then you might have to move over to a trading journal and only allow certain members - but hopefully that will not happen

Take it easy today - feel free to share any charts in my new trading journal and update as and when you can

Got loads more to tell you about on stage 2

But - step by step

Have a good day

Regards

F

Day 19

Today 1st time I reached around the daily target 25.

P/L : 24.5 pips
No of trade: 29
Win rate: 72%
Largest win: 5.0
Largest loss: 4.9

Today it could be my lucky day or my hard work, only time can prove this in future.

Good Night.

Attachments

• ST 1.png
    ST 1.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 152
  • ST 2.png
    ST 2.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 94
Today 1st time I reached around the daily target 25.

Today it could be my lucky day or my hard work, only time can prove this in future.

Good Night.

Pat yourself on the back

Extremely Well Done

Its a combination - your focus and hardwork along with a decent marker movement day and a small bit of luck - and end result - great win ratio - and best pip day since you started

Proud of you

Now dont worry that you have got to beat it every day or every week

It will just happen slowly overtime

I reckon today could have easily been over 40 pips for you - but now you are slowly seeing its all possible

More again tomorrow

Regards

F

Thank you F for such a positive reply. :rolleyes:

See u tomorrow,
Enjoy your day....

Regards

limiting in an out of trades means? Please elaborate.

Yes 4th column is the commission & I also pay spread which is low.
I just mean using limits orders in stead of market orders. Plenty benefits to using limits

I just mean using limits orders in stead of market orders. Plenty benefits to using limits

I have no idea how limit orders will work in case of scalping. Placing a limit orders takes too much time rather than hitting the buy/sell button.

Regards

You are doing great S

Follow the plan and take the steps slowly as F is guiding you

Once he gets you trading at a certain level of success and competence in the future you can perhaps look to add your own elements to the formula

I think that until then it's focus and follow the plans

Well done ......I think a lot of newbies at t2win are interested in your progress and salute your fortitude in ignoring the issues and challenges that can happen

We have your "back" here on this thread - trust me !

N

Morning NVP,

Thank you for your support! Not just for today....from the beginning....

I will try my best here. Its still a very long long road with lots of obstacles upcoming up. When it will be done in real account, things can get changed a bit. Lets see I can cross these levels or not.

Best Regards

S

I have no idea how limit orders will work in case of scalping. Placing a limit orders takes too much time rather than hitting the buy/sell button.

Regards
Your using mt4 right.
Enable one click trading (if you havent done already), from there right click on chart and hit buy/sell limit, this will place and order, you can drag around chart as you wish.
From filled positions you drag out a tp and drag them around as you wish, you can take lose with tp also.
Its simple seeking value. If the market goes there youll be filled at your price (or better with some brokers) in a tick.
I cant imagine trading any style these days without using limits.

Good Morning Sun

DT has some good points etc - I dont use MT4 so will not comment - but always worth trying at some stage etc

Been some nice moves last 90 mins

Have a good day and catch up later

Regards

F

Good Morning Sun

DT has some good points etc - I dont use MT4 so will not comment - but always worth trying at some stage etc

Been some nice moves last 90 mins

Have a good day and catch up later

Regards

F

I'm confuse at some point with limit orders. As far as i know, limit orders are set on a particular price level in advance. If it is like that, then in case of scalping, I enter trade seeing the LR cross over & using the dynamic S/R levels which get change along with the time. Under such condition, how can i predict the price in advance?

Regards

I'm confuse at some point with limit orders. As far as i know, limit orders are set on a particular price level in advance. If it is like that, then in case of scalping, I enter trade seeing the LR cross over & using the dynamic S/R levels which get change along with the time. Under such condition, how can i predict the price in advance?

Regards

Keep the limit orders well out of the way. Wait until you get your signal to trade (whatever that might be) and instead of hitting market just drop your limit order real close.
Youre simply looking for a slightly better deal than right now. Consider what that means overall for your PnL

Re predicting price in advance:- I leave that to F :whistling

Keep the limit orders well out of the way. Wait until you get your signal to trade (whatever that might be) and instead of hitting market just drop your limit order real close.
Youre simply looking for a slightly better deal than right now. Consider what that means overall for your PnL

Re predicting price in advance:- I leave that to F :whistling

Thank you DT.

I think now i understand what you meant. That's really a nice idea.

Best done with Depth of market tools.
DOM.png

But during the high speed move, waiting for the better order might be little late. I will miss the move already.

Last edited:
Day 20

Today its bit bad, as i was waiting for some trades to reach around 5 pips. Taken some trades extra to recover few losses. At least reached near BE.

No.of Trades: 31
P/L = -1.3
Highest Win: 9.6
Highest loss: 6.9
Win Rate: 58%

See you all tomorrow..
GD

Attachments

• ST 1.png
    ST 1.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 93
  • ST 2.png
    ST 2.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 101
  • ST 3.png
    ST 3.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 103
Today its bit bad, as i was waiting for some trades to reach around 5 pips. Taken some trades extra to recover few losses. At least reached near BE.

See you all tomorrow..
GD

Check out post 212 on here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-22.html#post2620612

It will take you a few months to get there etc - but this is all possible - its just takes time - lots of practice and keep improving your skill level - the method works - as you know

Regards

F

little binary

I think my understanding on candlestick pattern has improved or may be on the currency index. :cheesy:
1.png

Day 21

Today my brokers was really giving me some crazy price. I started trading 20 minute after the news. Still...

One moment i saw i'm at -9 pip loss when i close instantly, broker closed it with 2+ profit. One moment i saw i'm -3 pip loss broker close it at -8. But most of the trade was in my favor....no problem yet...

No.of Trades: 28
P/L = 16.7
Highest Win: 7.0
Highest loss: 8.7
Win Rate: 64%

Attachments

• ST 1.png
    ST 1.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 90
  • ST 2.png
    ST 2.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 87
Today my brokers was really giving me some crazy price. I started trading 20 minute after the news. Still...

One moment i saw i'm at -9 pip loss when i close instantly, broker closed it with 2+ profit. One moment i saw i'm -3 pip loss broker close it at -8. But most of the trade was in my favor....no problem yet...

(y)

We will be fine tuning next week

ie trying to keep losses under minus 5 pips and average wins over 8 pips

You will get there - step by step and then we can move on to ways to help and assist the most

Regards

F