my FTSE system

streetcry

Hi All,
I mainly day trade fx but i have built a ftse system/ method that has been going ok and i believe will continue to do so.

As i am using a very small spreads account for my ftse trades and futures for my main fx trading my fx daily positions need to take priority.

I am looking for information on how i may obtain an automated bot which will trade my rules. My approach is at the moment a scalping approach so there are many trades per session. If anyone has had such programmes developed and could point me too a good developer i would be greatful. Alternatively if there are any applications which can provide me with amicrosft excel plug in i could potentially write ascript myself to do the job cheers SC

prob not what your looking for but, CQG the charting system has a built in trading platform which you can program to what you want.

Thanks for your help , there are possibilities through the CGQ api and for excel integration but i am hoping to be able to pay someone to develope me a stand alone apllication that follows my rules thanks again sc

Hi i am a software developer and part time markert trader. I might be able to help.

Which compaines are you tradring with? and do they provide a api or a trading mechanism to place these trades?

I use tradeafair at the moment but any spreads company would be fine CQG allow VBA integration as well as access through their API so they would seem a logical choice