My Trading System

ephi144

Hi All,

I have been developing a system for last 9 months (after i lost my job) so i have had more time. I have back tested it with trade-station which has shown a good results.

The original tests gave result of around 34k for two months on ES.
It included $2/per trade side broker fee and 12.50$ slippage.
However, due to volatility i am subtracting 10k for slippage cost therefore making come down to 24k in two months.

I have tested this using 89 ticks and 144 ticks on futures and 89 ticks and 25 ticks on FX. 25 ticks b/c it allows for quick scalping.

I have been day trading futures and FX (mainly eurusd and eurjpy) for 4 years now.

I have put together a system that shows entry/exit with profit and stop loss. its for tradestation only for now. Its not automated system. It needs a bit of attention on trailing for profit. See the picture and find out what i mean.

Attachments

• eurusd.png
    eurusd.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 652
here are some more EURUSD:
green dot = enter here
P:xxxx = your profit objective
white dot = this is a stop you ought to be out here if not before.
yellow = short sell target
cyan = profit target reached.

remember that this is mechanical system. it still lack human intelligence therefore you must keep any eye on it and do some manual intervention.

by the way i do not trade FX after 11:30 and do not trade futures during lunch hours.
i close at 3:30. lunch hours for me is from 11:30 - 1.

Attachments

• eurusd1.png
    eurusd1.png
    67 KB · Views: 259
anyone interested? i was thinking of selling this for a bit of money like $200 or so.
but unfortunately it only works for TS.

please let me know if you are interested. this uses a lot of stochastic models and guassian curve distribution of the market. it won t make you rich overnight but if you follow it it will make you money. it also works well with stocks.

The mentioned the ES, most of the charts are Forex! I'm interested in your method, maybe i want to use it for the NQ mini.

The mentioned the ES, most of the charts are Forex! I'm interested in your method, maybe i want to use it for the NQ mini.

hi there,

yes the system works well with NQ as well. here is a shot. i will add more.

Here is a chart where every single trade is a winner.

Attachments

• NQM09.png
    NQM09.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
hi there,

yes the system works well with NQ as well. here is a shot. i will add more.

here is the beginning of the day chart. 3 big winner 1 midum loss and 1 breakeven.

the above picture shows last few hours of trades.

i want to show the beginning of the day trades.
also i am not gonna BS you and say it 100% profitable. as you know there are small losses. but the system is quick to detect them.

here is the picture.

pink dot and white dot means you should have been out here. (i am very color coded person. :) )

Attachments

• NQM091.png
    NQM091.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited: