Developing and advancing TA-Based, Sentiment-Based, and/or FA-based indicators and Trading-Systems for Spot-FX trading and Financial-Spread-Betting?

Blonde_Angel

Hiya,​

I need development advice for Robot for Spot-Forex and Financial-Spread-Betting, both at the same Robot or two separate ones for each of the subjects please:
I'm interested in developing and advancing TA-Based, Sentiment-Based, and/or FA-based indicators and systems for Spot-FX trading. I appreciate it if you kindly share your approach as a code example, developed program/indicator/system, for API-Based Spot-FX trading (FIX-API-Based Spot-FX trading, {Trading-Platform-based}-API Spot-FX trading, Ninjatrader-API-Based Spot-FX trading, Java-API-Based Spot-FX trading, C#-API-Based Spot-FX trading) indicators, and systems with visual in chart graphing capacity or order management capacity or both order management and visual in chart graphing capacity with me, please?

I'm interested in developing and advancing EA/AI/Robot for fully automated trading in Spot-FX. I appreciate it if you share professional Indicators and Trading-System code with me, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Hiya,​

I need development advice for Robot for Spot-Forex and Financial-Spread-Betting, both at the same Robot or two separate ones for each of the subjects please:​

I'm interested in developing and advancing TA-Based, Sentiment-Based, and/or FA-based indicators and systems for Spot-FX trading. I appreciate it if you kindly share your approach as a code example, developed program/indicator/system, for API-Based Spot-FX trading (FIX-API-Based Spot-FX trading, {Trading-Platform-based}-API Spot-FX trading, Ninjatrader-API-Based Spot-FX trading, Java-API-Based Spot-FX trading, C#-API-Based Spot-FX trading) indicators, and systems with visual in chart graphing capacity or order management capacity or both order management and visual in chart graphing capacity with me, please?

I'm interested in developing and advancing EA/AI/Robot for fully automated trading in Spot-FX. I appreciate it if you share professional Indicators and Trading-System code with me, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

I appreciate it if you kindly share your approach as a code example, developed program/indicator/system
Hi Blonde Angel
reading this, it sounds to me like you don't want to develop your own, you just want someone else's strategy?
if thats the case, whats the incentive for someone who has probably spent years developing their indicators or strategies, to just hand it over to someone so that they can use?

Hi Blonde Angel
reading this, it sounds to me like you don't want to develop your own, you just want someone else's strategy?
if thats the case, whats the incentive for someone who has probably spent years developing their indicators or strategies, to just hand it over to someone so that they can use?
Agreed. These days, "share" something is a modern euphemism for "give it away".

Hi Blonde Angel
Hiya @1nvest

Thanks. I wanted to say we can share what we found on the internet with each other. While I don't expect anyone to give away any hard-worked project with me free of charge.
I'm more thinking about a template of SDK for IB in Java and C# as I couldn't make the template in their website run a simple moving-average play yet. I was thinking if anyone has the working 'blank' template(without strategy), they may want to share? or they may kindly help me fix the template available on their website, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Agreed. These days, "share" something is a modern euphemism for "give it away".
Hiya @tomorton

Thanks. I wanted to say we can share what we found on the internet with each other. While I don't expect anyone to give away any hard-worked project with me free of charge.
I'm more thinking about a template of SDK for IB in Java and C# as I couldn't make the template in their website run a simple moving-average play yet. I was thinking if anyone has the working 'blank' template(without strategy), they may want to share? or they may kindly help me fix the template available on their website, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Hiya @tomorton

Tnx and best of luck 😇
Thanks and best of luck.