My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Says you that cant even write using correct English, you're talking in 'text speak' and you're over 30, if 1981 is your birth year. And you're saying I'M showing myself up?!

so what if its my age?? i can speak ow i want, or u gonna report me to the grammar police, im so scared :LOL::LOL:

1 good thing of havin u around reffy, uve bored me so much im redy for my morning kip, so cheerz! take it easy chief bore-a-lot.

so what if its my age?? i can speak ow i want, or u gonna report me to the grammar police, im so scared :LOL::LOL:

1 good thing of havin u around reffy, uve bored me so much im redy for my morning kip, so cheerz! take it easy chief bore-a-lot.

Pleased i could be of service ma bredrin, ya man ya checkin me bruv? Easy now.

:clover:

Attachments

• thesilvs.png
    thesilvs.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 173
Benj1981 Never mind the haters just jeep doing what you love. I really doesn't matter how hard it took you or how long what matter is you will achieve your goal.
Most people wouldn't want someone to succeed because others success will justify their failure.
Just keep trying and never give up that separate success from failure! cheers mate!!..

A little update...

Trailing stop now so some profit is locked in. Silver and gold both at key levels, so it's decision time. Stay tooned folks.

Attachments

• DecisionTime.png
    DecisionTime.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 143
Still in this trade, although it feels like momentum's waning. None the less, let's see if anymore profit can be squeezed out of this one, courtesy of our trailing stop.

GTTY.

Attachments

• Ag.png
    Ag.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 152
Back in the black on this account mofo's! Remember we carried over a grand of profit from the old GBP account to this one....

:cheesy:

GTTY

Attachments

• AccUpdate.png
    AccUpdate.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 136
Hi Benji
I'm lost with all these 143 pages !
In a nutshell, you've been trading over a year now, right ? What did you start with ? What have you made ?
You certainly seem to have attitude - actually that's one thing I look for in my trainees...BUT it needs to be channelled and directed I've found !

Hi Benji
I'm lost with all these 143 pages !
In a nutshell, you've been trading over a year now, right ? What did you start with ? What have you made ?
You certainly seem to have attitude - actually that's one thing I look for in my trainees...BUT it needs to be channelled and directed I've found !

Hi buddy, I've made approx £2,485 off £3,400. I changed my Sterling to Euro at the start of the year, which is why there's some profit not displayed in the "realised p&l" box in my current screenshots. Thanks for reading and stay tooned!

GTTY

Sounds promising

Hi buddy, I've made approx £2,485 off £3,400. I changed my Sterling to Euro at the start of the year, which is why there's some profit not displayed in the "realised p&l" box in my current screenshots. Thanks for reading and stay tooned!

GTTY

Well done, you've done better than most.
The question of course is really HOW did you make it ? Ideally, steadily, with a win rate of about 50% or more, with the winners being several times bigger than the losers and cutting losses small and ruthlessly EVERY time ?