My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Hi benj,

Ive just came across your thread. how are you getting on what is your total at now?
are you in profit?
I am a trader myself for the past year with a prop firm.
i haven't made 200k this year ive just got over the 100k mark. what your planning is ambitious but without doubt achievable .

I trade the European equities for the morning session and the us energies in the afternoon/evening session. i also trade the metals when things get busy.

What markets are you trading?
What software are you using?
What resourses are you using, squaks etc ?
have you came up with any strategies so far?

would like to chat with you about this

all the best

Sweet buddy and well done but best not to mention the 100K profit as its a red rag to a bull for the resident cynics......:smart:

i doubt people making anywhere that kind of money will be members of this site let alone frequent it

Love it.......:cool:

You'll notice that all the members with a very high post count are the Resident Cynics.......
Nobody but nobody could possibly know more than them....

Love it.......:cool:

You'll notice that all the members with a very high post count are the Resident Cynics.......
Nobody but nobody could possibly know more than them....

That's because we've seen this type of thread more times than your post count and they all end the same way. I hope you learning how to be cynical because your post count is started to get there..

Sweet buddy and well done but best not to mention the 100K profit as its a red rag to a bull for the resident cynics......:smart:

Resident realists you mean? They are the only one's left here, the others are all spending 6k in virtual profits to fly off to The Virtual Maldives.

Reactions: 212
So how much are you raking in, juggers?

Jungs sent me this pic from his hols, his target was 4 bags a day.

81965556_17f3c3f82f_z.jpg

After another successful day at the office

bin-bags-of-rubbish.png

Come on Jungs post up the hoiliday snaps and make us all green:love:

i doubt people making anywhere that kind of money will be members of this site let alone frequent it

Trading is a constant learning curve! There are always people that know more than you at any given time or at least they know something different.

it is completely possible that there are people on this forum that may share a piece of profitable edge and if they do a quick check of this site was worth while!

Im always open to new perspectives and different ways of looking at things.

Jungs sent me this pic from his hols, his target was 4 bags a day.

81965556_17f3c3f82f_z.jpg

After another successful day at the office

bin-bags-of-rubbish.png

Come on Jungs post up the hoiliday snaps and make us all green:love:

Taking the pi55 out of street cleaners isn't on. This kind of attitude is why all the eastern europeans are able to send back the uk's money to their home country, because British people think theyre too good to be a street cleaner, litter attendant, factory worker, etc. Dont make the problem any worse here 212, that guy in the pic is probably still earning more than 90% on here do from trading!

As BJ made a hash of the other thread (and apologised) I'll resort to sticking my nose in here to see how Benj is progressing........

Are we trading yet......??

PS.... Why are you guys hoarding pictures of dustmen....??

I know Geoffrey Hughes passed over the weekend but really......

it is completely possible that there are people on this forum that may share a piece of profitable edge and if they do a quick check of this site was worth while!

I wouldn't reserve more than 5 minutes to do that check........:smart:

Seems funny to me that no matter what country you are from or what part of the world you live in, politicians are internationally hated!
Politician=crook translates in any language (y)

Peter

I can explain at length why this applies to the UK if you wish, but in brief ours have no excuse for it and put simply corruptio optimi pessima. Although that perhaps ought to be the corruption of what should be best is the worst.