My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

All i can say is after reading all that is.......... wow!....:eek:

You're thinking of all the money Benj's friend is going to make, huh? I know, it's pretty amazing. I just hope he borrows enough money so that he's sufficiently well-capitalised to take advantage of the situation.

What's the point of starting with a 20 grand account when you could mortgage your house, put in all your savings, and hit the market with 200 grand?

You're thinking of all the money Benj's friend is going to make, huh? I know, it's pretty amazing. I just hope he borrows enough money so that he's sufficiently well-capitalised to take advantage of the situation.

What's the point of starting with a 20 grand account when you could mortgage your house, put in all your savings, and hit the market with 200 grand?

I know!... i'm thinkin bout selling up and investing myself!... what could possibly go wrong!

Aye, after all to make £40K a year for your salary all you need to do is make a net £200 each and every trading day. That's as easy as falling off a log isn't it :LOL:

I only have one mobile and i prefer to speak face 2 face to people when brainstorming. Cheerz for advice though.

GTTY.

P.S - why cant u use 2 cells at same time?> Something to do with frequency, or do u just get a sh1tty reception?

In case you're not deliberately being dim or winding us up, I should explain that I was talking about braincells.

Well I noticed the Leopard had popped onto the thread so thought I'd stick my own boat race in but still seems a distinct lack of trading.........
I hope this hasn't been one big leg pull Benj as I staked my reputation with the Catman on your authenticity.......
If you've been pulling my Pud I shall have to introduce you to my two enforcers Nancy and Tuk......:LOL::LOL:

You can't be serious can you?

Honestly, it's all good to help someone along the way, but my god, why are you honestly sticking up for this guy after all his ridiculous posts? Honestly, how do you rate his chance at succeeding in turning 5K into 400K in two years, being inexperienced and so stubbornly ignorant to any advice offered by 90% of traders in this thread. I actually would like you to answer that honestly too.

As for your reputation at stake(sorry, i don't hang around here too much, so i have no idea of your rep), i think that flew out the window halfway through this thread. No offense, it's just my opinion and your also entitled to yours about me.

I just ask you to look at this thread with a logical and rational perspective, He's not willing to learn or be helped by others who have a difference of opinion. He's been given the basic facts of what to expect when starting out in trading, and refuses to take them on board. He honestly thinks it's impossible that he might fail, and you're kind of encouraging him.

Jungerns, he needs to learn the hard way, which he will soon enough, I'm sure of it. You need to stop babying him!

And on top of that, it could also be one big wind up.

AT.

Last edited:

i dunno what numbers he's thinking about starting with, but i know he likes to jump into things with both feet and get stuck in, so hes not gonna be starting small like im doing. If anyone can do it though its him. We used to go into the bookies for a laff and he always managed to get everything back that hed lost by going doubles up on the last race or maybe triples lol. He'd always pick the right one though so yeh it looks like lucky gambling but i reckon hes a natural cos it kept happening and happening. Bet u anything its the same for trading.

I know!... i'm thinkin bout selling up and investing myself!... what could possibly go wrong!

well if your being serious he wont take your money soz, only friends like me would be able to get involved. Think we're gonna invest in each others funds so if one of us has a down day, then the other will have an up day which cancels out some of the losses - if not all. Could be the start of something pretty cool. :cool:

the consistency of the lulz is too high, i reckon benj is a bot.

Yep, it's a wind-up. Benj = ?

Listen buddy, ever since u came onto my thread your either taking the pis55 or calling me a wind up, and its getting annoying now. No ones making u read this, so you know what u can do if you dont like it (sling your hook in other words).

Been reading an amazing story about a group called the "Turtles". Back in the 80's, a guy call Dennis Richards had a bet (a man after my own heart) against his mate about trading. Were u born with it, or were you trained to be a winning trader?? Basically long story short...he put an ad in the paper and selected a load of guys and gals to train up to test the theory and settle the bet. Some were axed, some gave up and some succeeded - so it was a mixed bag i reckon. Bet void imo. Think Dennis' mate won bet cos he said trading was trainable, which was kind of true. Still, only 25-50% of the group became successful and they had 2 proven legends who were in charge of the training. Thats def something to think about!

Some guy called covell wrote a book about "trend following" and hes had a big spat with the best turtle - curtis faith. Faith said covell cant trade and is just using the turtle story to make money, and covel said faith was just reckless and not nearly the best there. Well, im with faith on this one; from all accounts ive read, faith was the real deal, and covell just sells books.